Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Some resons why Aliens wouldnt

Thanato

Here are some resons why i belive if aliens havn't made face to face contact with us.

A) We are a primitive race

cool.gif We let our own Spieces Starve to death

C) We fight wars for no real reasons

D) We are unpradictable

E) The governments of many nations whould try and capture them.

Those are just some of the resions i put down, now what do you think?

~Thanato

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• earthygirl04

• snuffypuffer

• Lost_In_Thought

• Falco Rex

- because they don't exist? tongue.gif

- because they don't know that we are here

- maybe because we're more advance than them, and they are afraid of us cool.gif

- because they made an agreement with MJ-12 not to contact the rest of the humans alien.gif

- They did make a face to face contact, but noone believes

- Because the MIB's shot every single one of their spacecraft down, and then destroyed all of the evidences

- Because you are the only human left on earth, and the rest of us here are actually aliens in disguise, and we don't want you to know that whistling2.gif

- Because they are planning a major invasion (all of those UFO's are their scouts, and they don't want to be discovered) alien.gif

I am a human and after seeing what goes on here, I don't want to make contact with this race either.

I'd get one look at us, shake my head, and just keep on driving...

I am a human and after seeing what goes on here, I don't want to make contact with this race either.

I couldn't have said it better fluffybunny!!! thumbsup.gif

They are here, they are just staying a safe distance away so they can observe us without having to make contact with us. They are supposed to be advanced intelligent species, so I`m assuming they aren`t stupid enough to get to close to us. tongue.gif

They're pretty stupid if they want to observe us.

Intergalactic reality TV? If their reality show fans are like ours, pretty stupid might be accurate.. tongue.gif

Hummmm.......maybe they are observing us from a distance. But , I don't blame them for keeping their distance, what we do doesn't make any sense to me either! If you think about it, we are pretty interesting to watch. After all, we are always doing something to either our own country, or someone else's!! blink.gif

i think cause they dont like tv..!! tongue.gifgrin2.gif

Hey...maybe they already done that before..(see - Nasca Lines) You never know... tongue.gif

Because they're far more superior than us.....It would be like me looking down into a hampsters cage and saying.."But why wont you read my book on Quantum physics,dont you want to be my friend?" ....They look down at us like we would look down at apes?...ooh ooh huh.gif

Why would they want to make contact with us?

Seriously, would you like to make contact with us humans?

We kill each other for black oily liquid which when used, only pollute our planet, instead of using the latest anti-matter or fusion reactor rolleyes.gif .

We hate another person, who may look exactly like us, only because he is of another faith.

We may spend all day infront of cathode screens, without doing anything constructive.

We spend millions of our resources just to throw them away and pile them up somewhere far away.

I mean, comeone - we are just one stupid organic life form tongue.gif

I mean, comeone - we are just one stupid organic life form

You got that right! thumbsup.gif

instead of using the latest anti-matter or fusion reactor :

Which is now avaliable at your nearest D.I.Y store! ! !

Be a few years for that to happen Erikl.... rolleyes.gif

too true, too true...

We hate another person, who may look exactly like us, only because he is of another faith.

We spend millions of our resources just to throw them away and pile them up somewhere far away.

I mean, comeone - we are just one stupid organic life form tongue.gif

It seems like a total waste of time coming here...

So true, I don't know why the Greys are watchin' us

Like what that guy said, were stupid.

Some times i wish I wasn't a Human......

~Lost~

Yeah... But we're not talking about yall. I think we are highly intellligent.

And we will understand "aliens" one day. Besides. For what reason should

these "aliens" come all the way from the moon or some other planet just

to appear and make us suspicious? I think they have a purpose and a reason

why they come.

I hope you're speaking figureatively here and not trying to tell us that Aliens come from the moon?

I'm sure they're all really nice people....

They probably are nice. Thats why they arn't showing themselves to us. If they showed themselves when we arn't ready, it would chaotic! Besides, if they weren't nice and they wanted us dead, they would have killed us already.

~Lost~

So instead of hitting them in the head, we should give them flowers and candy. They'd know we were nice people then, and maybe even let us get to second base.

Intergalactic reality TV? If their reality show fans are like ours, pretty stupid might be accurate.. tongue.gif

The sad part is that our planet pretty much comes off as a really bad episode of Jerry Springer with a cast of 6 billion people.

"I hate you..."

"But I looooved him..."

"I don't care if she is my sister..."

"I hate everyone of X race..."

"You don't know me...you can't judge me..."

"I like wearing diapers and getting spanked..."

"I don't need no skoolin...I learned all I needs to know from the klan..."

"JERRY...JERRY...JERRY...."

I can only imagine that the aliens are watching us and rolling their eyes alot. All five of them...

If I ever do meet an alien I will completely deny any relation to anything on this planet out of sheer embarrasment...

If I ever do meet an alien I will completely deny any relation to anything on this planet out of sheer embarrasment...

Its true, our race is embarrasing, and if the Greys alien.gif ask me where im from I'll say "Not here"

~Lost~

Edited by Lost_In_Thought

So instead of hitting them in the head, we should give them flowers and candy. They'd know we were nice people then, and maybe even let us get to second base.

"They" have gotten farther than second base with us, sticking probes where they shouldn't be probbing if you ask me!! Ouch!!! blink.gif

Its true, our race is embarrasing, and if the Greys  ask me where im from I'll say "Not here"

Hey, I got it!!! We can just say we are from a galaxy far, far away!!! And these darn earthlings abducted us!!! thumbsup.gif

Edited by earthygirl04

A) We are a primitive race

We let our own Spieces Starve to death

True

C) We fight wars for no real reasons

True

D) We are unpradictable

True

E) The governments of many nations whould try and capture them.

Actually if they came in their ships I think firing nukes would be their first thought tongue.gif

An secret reason F) We're cancer on ouyr own world, why would they want to aid in anyway our ability to inflect other worlds.