Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Lie

Minister Fortson

I use to think the History Channel was a reliable show until I saw what they did to my friend L.A. Marzulli. I immediately knew that they took what he said out of context and portrayed him as believing something he didn't. He appears on the Ancient Aliens mini series in a section about Ancient Astronaut Theorists, but he's not an AAT. They made it out to be as if he supported the view that there are aliens in the Bible and he doesn't.

Dr. Michael Heiser has a PHD in Biblical languages, but after inviting him to do the interview, they cut out everything he said because it didn't support the view that aliens were actually in the Bible. Here is his response to them Dr. Michael Heiser's History Channel Response. I also got him to speak briefly about it on an interview I did with him on my radio show. Dr. Michael Heiser Interview

The same thing happened to Guy Malone of AlienResistance.org. My question to all of you people out there that watch the history channel is, if they are really searching for truth, why did they take two people considered to be experts on the Biblical perspective out of the show? Why did they completely take out Dr. Michael Heiser seeing that he was the ONLY one with a PHD in Biblical languages?

The reason is that the History Channel is not searching for facts, but pushing an agenda. They want people to believe that everything can be explained as "aliens" but when they run into experts that have an opposing view, they completely twist their words or remove them all together. I just wanted to warn everyone to take what you see on the History Channel with a ton of skepticism. If they've done it to three people, they've probably done it to more.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Scouser

• ShadowSot

• sinewave

• Minister Fortson

It is not the channel itself, it is the people editing and producing it. Also the show is full of hype to make the masses 'believe' so any voice of reason against their ideas would be cut. Practically everything we see on tv has editing in this manner. Even the news is sifted for public consumption.

I am not defending them, and I am glad your friend put up his real views. More people need to see it tho, I have not seen the show itself but I would guess people walking away from it assume that your friend is a supporter of that theory.

I do watch a lot of the history channel, I have noticed some shows are slanted in one way or another, but the channel itself generally puts up a disclaimer.

It is not the channel itself, it is the people editing and producing it. Also the show is full of hype to make the masses 'believe' so any voice of reason against their ideas would be cut. Practically everything we see on tv has editing in this manner. Even the news is sifted for public consumption.

I am not defending them, and I am glad your friend put up his real views. More people need to see it tho, I have not seen the show itself but I would guess people walking away from it assume that your friend is a supporter of that theory.

I do watch a lot of the history channel, I have noticed some shows are slanted in one way or another, but the channel itself generally puts up a disclaimer.

Very true. I also believe the news is slanted. When 6 million fish die in Bolivia, there is no reason I should be watching a news story about a guy that wants to name himslef Boomer The Dog. I wish more people knew they were being set up to believe The Lie.

The way I see it is an alien is not of this earth.

God is not of this earth, it is stated in the bible that he created it.

Therefore God is an alien.

I think the case for aliens in the bible is pretty weak myself. Interesting, but just a weak theory used to plug holes in what we don't understand about these ancient writings. I'd love to see a point by point refuting of some of these peoples "theories" and their supposed proof.

I know people who never question what they see on TV, that only take into account what they have seen on t.v as their reality. They never question the news or dispute views in the newspaper. They never seek to know anything that is not handed to them on the great platter of the media buffet.

I find arguing with these people impossible, what is spoken on the t.v goes into their minds and hearts like it was spoken at a religious pulpit.

My Grandfather is one of them. His main set of beliefs were set more then 70 years ago, but he will watch any crap on t.v and then take it to heart as truth. No matter what you say he answer is " well I saw it on the T.V, so there you go!" like it means something.

My Grandmother says it is because when t.v first started everyone did think it would bring all the answers, and the mass communication made it really easy to get everyone believing the same thing. Before when news traveled by world of mouth, things were lost or changed as the message went along. Now everyone can say they saw the same thing on the six o clock news, so it must be true. Her on the other hand believes in nothing she sees, except religious stuff. It made for interesting dinner conversations at least.

People are realizing that these 'PHD' people talk a load of ****, they talk down to people as if they know better because they have been on some Uni course, so they just cut them out, who wants to listen to a bunch of idiots telling lies?

People are realizing that these 'PHD' people talk a load of ****, they talk down to people as if they know better because they have been on some Uni course, so they just cut them out, who wants to listen to a bunch of idiots telling lies?

Take it from a high school drop out who's had a interest in history and the abnormal since he was 13:

The History Channel is full of Bull ****. They don't cross check, they don't verify accounts, and just put up whatever kind of brain candy comes their way, and call it "truth."

Most of these people may appear condescending to you, however many of them spend their lives researching and working and learning to be called fools and liars by people who've watched a special on Youtube.

I never give much thought to ancient aliens myself. I doubt that people back in that time would have known they were seeing ETs even if they did see them. The Book of Enoch is interesting, though, or so I'm told: supposdedly describes a guy being taken on a space journey.

In general, however, I think the Bible is just a collection of ancient myths and legends.

I think the case for aliens in the bible is pretty weak myself. Interesting, but just a weak theory used to plug holes in what we don't understand about these ancient writings. I'd love to see a point by point refuting of some of these peoples "theories" and their supposed proof.

Dr. Michael Heiser does a great job of doing that. He blows Sitchen's stuff out of the water on www.sitcheniswrong.com. That's why they censored him on the History Channel. He actually has recognized credentials in Biblical languages and the crap that they are putting out is easily refuted.

I never give much thought to ancient aliens myself. I doubt that people back in that time would have known they were seeing ETs even if they did see them. The Book of Enoch is interesting, though, or so I'm told: supposdedly describes a guy being taken on a space journey.

In general, however, I think the Bible is just a collection of ancient myths and legends.

Far from it. The Book of Enoch is about a prophet from the Bible and he specifically describes angels and God. The people trying to make it out as aliens have no basis for the claim. That was my point in the post. People like Michael Heiser that have dedicated years to studying the subject can tear the theory to shreds in the Hebrew and Greek languages. He even went as far as to submit a visual depiction of Ezekiel's wheels and they cut that out of the show too. Its not a space craft as they were trying to push. Its the throne of God.

The agenda of the History Channel is the same as all other commercial television, to make money. Some of the programming on the HC is good but much of it panders to the lowest common denominator. Did you really expect a program about alien visitation to be accurate and balanced in the way it presents the facts?

Edited by sinewave

The show is fun and thought provoking, but in no way do I take it for what it is.

It's biased towards the 'ancient astronaut' theory, but I watch it with the same skepticism I watch GHOST HUNTERS with.

Programs like this are on because they are successful. They get what the channel wants, viewers.

Far from it. The Book of Enoch is about a prophet from the Bible and he specifically describes angels and God. The people trying to make it out as aliens have no basis for the claim. That was my point in the post. People like Michael Heiser that have dedicated years to studying the subject can tear the theory to shreds in the Hebrew and Greek languages. He even went as far as to submit a visual depiction of Ezekiel's wheels and they cut that out of the show too. Its not a space craft as they were trying to push. Its the throne of God.

I would like to know what he says about the Book of Enoch, has he written any books himself on the subject?

And then it all could be Government disinformation !

Like the SwampgasbigfootlochnessmonsterAliens! :innocent:

And then it all could be Government disinformation !

Like the SwampgasbigfootlochnessmonsterAliens! :innocent:

Everything could be government disinformation, including Don't Eat Us!!!!

Even you !

I was going to say that but he is filtering my posts and those of many others who challenge his assertions. It is rather like arguing with a 4 year old.

I think of myself as being part of the Un-cover up team, in my own way.

Are you an only child by some chance?

Most of these people may appear condescending to you, however many of them spend their lives researching and working and learning to be called fools and liars by people who've watched a special on Youtube.

I don't really care how much money and time they have spent learning a load of b******s to be honest.

I don't really care how much money and time they have spent learning a load of b******s to be honest.

Yes, well, comparing actual work in learning something in comparison to watching youtube or the History channel, or bad websites, I'm more likely to listen to their weigh ins than yours.

Yes, well, comparing actual work in learning something in comparison to watching youtube or the History channel, or bad websites, I'm more likely to listen to their weigh ins than yours.

I don't care who you choose to listen to.

I for one don't need some geek who has a special peice of paper telling me what something says or what something is just because he has been to a special school, when i can read and see perfectly fine all by myself.

To think, most of these people have never really lived in the real world, they spend most of their lives reading books. That can't bee good for your brain.