Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Lie

Minister Fortson

I don't care who you choose to listen to.

I for one don't need some geek who has a special peice of paper telling me what something says or what something is just because he has been to a special school, when i can read and see perfectly fine all by myself.

To think, most of these people have never really lived in the real world, they spend most of their lives reading books. That can't bee good for your brain.

Yes, you can read about history at your leisure, but only because someone has to do a lot of research and writing over many years to produce the books. It's not easy, believe me.

I'm not saying that the "ancient astronaut" stories are true. In fact, I've never met a real historian who believed that they were, but then again, we have all these giant megalithic structures from the past that still inspire us with awe. I've seen some of them. These ancient peoples went to a lot of trouble and effort to create replicas of the solar system and even the whole Milky Way galaxy in stone.

There's an entire valley in Peru, the Scared Valley of the Incas, in which every village and structure was based on a model of teh Milky Way. I know because I've seen it myself, and have often wondered just why they would do that. Certainly they always claimed to have had contact with some kind of beings from the stars. All the native peoples of the Americas claim that, as do the aborigines of Australia and ancient peoples of China, Korea and Japan.

This is historical fact and is well documented, not just a product of modern science fiction. Can we prove it scientifically? No, of course not, but we have documented the fact that THEY all believed it.

Edited by mcmchugh99

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Scouser

• ShadowSot

• sinewave

• Minister Fortson

Far from it. The Book of Enoch is about a prophet from the Bible and he specifically describes angels and God. The people trying to make it out as aliens have no basis for the claim.

b******s!

So, who do you think this God and his angels where then?

A big giant human in the sky with a long beard who lives in a cloud?

Like it or not, the whole bible is a story about some aliens who came down from the skies and made us Humans in their own image.

Wether it is a true story or not? **** knows. But i don't think the ancients would make up whole religions out of nothing.

Edited by Scouser

This is historical fact and is well documented, not just a product of modern science fiction. Can we prove it scientifically? No, of course not, but we have documented the fact that THEY all believed it.

You see that's what i don't get.

It's all there written down in a lot of different cultures around the world. It's always the same story, that some beings came down from the stars and gave them knowledge. But scientists just brush it all off and try to tell us that they were all living in a big fantasy world and none of it is true. Yet at the same time they are trying to tell us that those were the people that built all thes massive structures and cities that still survive today! :lol:

Alot of what science says doesn't make sense.

Edited by Scouser

I for one don't need some geek who has a special peice of paper telling me what something says or what something is just because he has been to a special school, when i can read and see perfectly fine all by myself.

To think, most of these people have never really lived in the real world, they spend most of their lives reading books. That can't bee good for your brain.

You can read Hebrew, Greek, Phonecian, etc? Good for you. There are a lot of people that can't so they bring in language experts or in the HC case, they sensor everything they say when it doesn't agree with their false interpretation.

You can read Hebrew, Greek, Phonecian, etc? Good for you. There are a lot of people that can't so they bring in language experts or in the HC case, they sensor everything they say when it doesn't agree with their false interpretation.

No, but i can read English translations.

b******s!

So, who do you think this God and his angels where then?

A big giant human in the sky with a long beard who lives in a cloud?

Like it or not, the whole bible is a story about some aliens who came down from the skies and made us Humans in their own image.

Wether it is a true story or not? **** knows. But i don't think the ancients would make up whole religions out of nothing.

Nope, I don't think God is a giant human that lives in the sky.

Like it or not, you're 100% wrong. The people that wrote the Bible are 100% clear that angels were created by an all powerful being named YHWH. If you've never read it in its entirety, you're letting other people think for you. I've read it many times and the fact is nothing in the Bible indicates aliens at all.

Even the Greeks believed Zeus' father Chronus was created by an even more powerful god. The Annunaki in Sumer were created.

People in our time are very arrogant to think that ancient people didn't understand this stuff. They knew the stars better than we did until last few years, yet only a handful believed these beings actually came from the stars, even then they thought they were mostly evil. Human sacrifices were made so that these beings wouldn't torment them. These beings are pretending to be from another planet, galaxy, or whatever. The evidence shows that they are interdimensional no extraterrestrial.

The common thread among all of the cultures usually involves the creation of these entities, some rebellion in the spiritual realm, and their banisment to earth. Please explain why all these cultures believed that, yet our culture is arrogant enough to say, "these are beings from another planet". LOL. You have to ignore almost every bit of the stories that revolve around these beings. They are not aliens at all.

I would like to know what he says about the Book of Enoch, has he written any books himself on the subject?

www.MichaelHeiser.com

www.Sitchiniswrong.com

I just finished writing a book about the subject. I talk about the book of enoch extensively throughout the book.

https://www.createspace.com/3441336

Heh, most of these people don't study in a class room.

Well, actually I mean they do start out on classwork, but then move out to the field. They learn the basics in the classroom.

The history of the culture, how to treat sites, ect.

Most of the learning happens outside the classroom.

UWF has a good archaeological program due to the number of historic sites here in Florida, both on shore and off shore.

It also funds programs that sends students over seas or cross country to other historic sites for a varied amount of time.

ou do also have the other side, yeah. The lab work where they spend the time examing and sorting through what they found, cataloging, ect.

The book work is required, though. Same as any discipline, you need to keep up to date on what your working in, whether it's computers, machining, or working digs.

Like it or not, you're 100% wrong. The people that wrote the Bible are 100% clear that angels were created by an all powerful being named YHWH. If you've never read it in its entirety, you're letting other people think for you. I've read it many times and the fact is nothing in the Bible indicates aliens at all.

Even the Greeks believed Zeus' father Chronus was created by an even more powerful god. The Annunaki in Sumer were created.

People in our time are very arrogant to think that ancient people didn't understand this stuff. They knew the stars better than we did until last few years, yet only a handful believed these beings actually came from the stars, even then they thought they were mostly evil. Human sacrifices were made so that these beings wouldn't torment them. These beings are pretending to be from another planet, galaxy, or whatever. The evidence shows that they are interdimensional no extraterrestrial.

The common thread among all of the cultures usually involves the creation of these entities, some rebellion in the spiritual realm, and their banisment to earth. Please explain why all these cultures believed that, yet our culture is arrogant enough to say, "these are beings from another planet". LOL. You have to ignore almost every bit of the stories that revolve around these beings. They are not aliens at all.

Spiritual beliefs can neither be proved nor disproved. In the context of faith you cannot state that someone is 100% wrong because quite honestly, you don't KNOW what is right. It is merely your belief. Yes, ancient people understood much more than many today are willing to allow them but that does not mean their superstitions were any more reality based than ours are now.

Type of editing is unfortuneately all too common. I was on the radio once and every joke I made (and I do mean every) was turned around so the DJs were making the jokes and I was the schmuck on the other end...

#

From where exactly?

Not from Earth is he? So that only leaves one thing, he is an ET.

Simple.

From where exactly?

Not from Earth is he? So that only leaves one thing, he is an ET.

Simple.

Actually there are several options. Another option is that God is interdimensional. Heaven being in the spiritual realm, that's the most probable theory.

Spiritual beliefs can neither be proved nor disproved. In the context of faith you cannot state that someone is 100% wrong because quite honestly, you don't KNOW what is right. It is merely your belief. Yes, ancient people understood much more than many today are willing to allow them but that does not mean their superstitions were any more reality based than ours are now.

Actually they can in many cases. Your ASSUMPTION is that they based their beliefs on superstition and not facts. These guys said these being physically walked among them, yet only few believed they were from the stars. That leaves us with two options.

1. They are.
  2. They aren't.

These beings told so many people so many different things that we do know one thing is 100% fact, and that is they have something to hide and don't want us to know what they really are. If they were just E.T. why not just say so? Why pose as gods, angels, etc?

Actually they can in many cases. Your ASSUMPTION is that they based their beliefs on superstition and not facts. These guys said these being physically walked among them, yet only few believed they were from the stars. That leaves us with two options.

1. They are.
  2. They aren't.

These beings told so many people so many different things that we do know one thing is 100% fact, and that is they have something to hide and don't want us to know what they really are. If they were just E.T. why not just say so? Why pose as gods, angels, etc?

If anything , I think there is more evidence pointing to "ET's" existing , than God.....

Kind of a " religious vs ET " , what is more believable thing to me......I believe somewhat in one , and the other has to many choices to figure out.......

By the way........

GO REBELS !!!!!!!!!

A lot of people take the Bible at face value and believe everything that is written there as having come straight from God. Who in the hell is God? I think the possibility of our God being an alien to be more believable than the alternative that was taught in Sunday school. I don't see how one can possibly be any more feasible than the other. I think the evidence of ancient aliens is very compelling. Not because it was posted on the History Channel but in spite of it. Some people go out of their way to scoff at everything on TV because it's mass media. If it provokes any thought or debate instead of spewing undisputed dogma...it's a good thing.

Edited by farandaway

1. They are.
  2. They aren't.

Well no they can't. Where is your proof? Non biblical references only please, and preferably work done by an accredited university or other traceable scientific source.

I use to think the History Channel was a reliable show until I saw what they did to my friend L.A. Marzulli. I immediately knew that they took what he said out of context and portrayed him as believing something he didn't. He appears on the Ancient Aliens mini series in a section about Ancient Astronaut Theorists, but he's not an AAT. They made it out to be as if he supported the view that there are aliens in the Bible and he doesn't.

Dr. Michael Heiser has a PHD in Biblical languages, but after inviting him to do the interview, they cut out everything he said because it didn't support the view that aliens were actually in the Bible. Here is his response to them Dr. Michael Heiser's History Channel Response. I also got him to speak briefly about it on an interview I did with him on my radio show. Dr. Michael Heiser Interview

The same thing happened to Guy Malone of AlienResistance.org. My question to all of you people out there that watch the history channel is, if they are really searching for truth, why did they take two people considered to be experts on the Biblical perspective out of the show? Why did they completely take out Dr. Michael Heiser seeing that he was the ONLY one with a PHD in Biblical languages?

The reason is that the History Channel is not searching for facts, but pushing an agenda. They want people to believe that everything can be explained as "aliens" but when they run into experts that have an opposing view, they completely twist their words or remove them all together. I just wanted to warn everyone to take what you see on the History Channel with a ton of skepticism. If they've done it to three people, they've probably done it to more.

I used to think the history channel was a reliable source untill I found that the Jesus of the bible didn't exist.

Edited by Truthseeker101

In reality the question is.Where did you come from?Did you come from the bible god who killed millions of people?Are how about that we are conciousness expeariancing a physical reality that can be called the matrix.

Though through the research I have done it seems that the humans on this planet have been modified in certain ways.Such as shuting some of our DNA off to live in this matrix.The important part is to look inside yourself and rember the inner knowledge in where we are from an where we are going,Because in reality future,past and present all go on at the same time.

The way I see it is an alien is not of this earth.

God is not of this earth, it is stated in the bible that he created it.

Therefore God is an alien.

The way I see it, Humans are of this earth.

Fish are not humans, this is a scientific fact.

Therefore fish are aliens.

I use to think the History Channel was a reliable show until I saw what they did to my friend L.A. Marzulli. I immediately knew that they took what he said out of context and portrayed him as believing something he didn't. He appears on the Ancient Aliens mini series in a section about Ancient Astronaut Theorists, but he's not an AAT. They made it out to be as if he supported the view that there are aliens in the Bible and he doesn't.

Dr. Michael Heiser has a PHD in Biblical languages, but after inviting him to do the interview, they cut out everything he said because it didn't support the view that aliens were actually in the Bible. Here is his response to them Dr. Michael Heiser's History Channel Response. I also got him to speak briefly about it on an interview I did with him on my radio show. Dr. Michael Heiser Interview

The same thing happened to Guy Malone of AlienResistance.org. My question to all of you people out there that watch the history channel is, if they are really searching for truth, why did they take two people considered to be experts on the Biblical perspective out of the show? Why did they completely take out Dr. Michael Heiser seeing that he was the ONLY one with a PHD in Biblical languages?

The reason is that the History Channel is not searching for facts, but pushing an agenda. They want people to believe that everything can be explained as "aliens" but when they run into experts that have an opposing view, they completely twist their words or remove them all together. I just wanted to warn everyone to take what you see on the History Channel with a ton of skepticism. If they've done it to three people, they've probably done it to more.

It's all part of the great deception that is coming. It seems there has been an awful lot of mass conditioning concerning the alien agenda, even again today there is another article about it:

http://www.space.com...con-100816.html

There is a war coming, the "War of the Angels" as recorded in http://www.biblegate...-9&version=NKJV (which has not happened yet) in which the losers are tossed down to the earth...and just how do you think this event is going to be explained in the MSM? Oh sure, the big alien disclosure is coming, and with it God's judgement on the earth. This false alien agenda has been propagated in the media since the 1950's, and we know who is behind it... folks are going to be in for a real surprise when they find out the truth, and soon now too.

Pardon my temporary intrusion, but on the off chance that anyone came to this thread looking for information about the AA conjecture and/or the History Channel's Ancient Aliens: The Series, you might take the time to peruse this existing thread which dissects the subject in great detail:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=171861&st=0

Happy reading!

Now, by all means, continue your discussion regarding... whatever it was you were discussing... :unsure2:

Actually there are several options. Another option is that God is interdimensional. Heaven being in the spiritual realm, that's the most probable theory.

What do you mean?

God could be a being from another dimension? If so, i would still call him alien to this Earth.

It's all part of the great deception that is coming. It seems there has been an awful lot of mass conditioning concerning the alien agenda, even again today there is another article about it:

http://www.space.com...con-100816.html

There is a war coming, the "War of the Angels" as recorded in http://www.biblegate...-9&version=NKJV (which has not happened yet) in which the losers are tossed down to the earth...and just how do you think this event is going to be explained in the MSM? Oh sure, the big alien disclosure is coming, and with it God's judgement on the earth. This false alien agenda has been propagated in the media since the 1950's, and we know who is behind it... folks are going to be in for a real surprise when they find out the truth, and soon now too.

I believe the ETs have been visiting us for quite some time, but that it has nothing to do with religion or the supernatural. People make up all kinds of myths and legends about this subject, which is why the US governmnet should just disclose its records and demystify the subject.

Technically even if God was from another dimension wouldn't that still be considered extraterrestrial? Even if he came from an earth in a parallel dimension, it's not our earth.

Kind of a waste of time, but that's what I thought of when reading this thread, which has flown off the rails and crashed into a barn full of chickens. :blink: