Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Lie

Minister Fortson

The thing is though, the ancients were either telling the truth, or they where all ****ing nuts. And if it was the latter, how the **** did they build such structures?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Scouser

• ShadowSot

• sinewave

• Minister Fortson

The thing is though, the ancients were either telling the truth, or they where all ****ing nuts. And if it was the latter, how the **** did they build such structures?

Ancients were no more insane than any of us today.

They were as clever as we are today, and the techniques they developed were ingenious.

A Ancient Roman engineer might be able to recognize some of the modern equipment we have today, some of the main difference in it is the tools have become automated, the techniques more refined.

Ancients were no more insane than any of us today.

Yeah, i know that.

That's why i believe they wrote down what they saw. A being coming "down" from the heavens etc.

Yeah, i know that.

That's why i believe they wrote down what they saw. A being coming "down" from the heavens etc.

There are very few accounts like that, though. The Jewish God could be construed as such, but the Egyptians, the Greeks, ect. all had religions based around legends that changed a great deal over time.

There are very few accounts like that, though. The Jewish God could be construed as such, but the Egyptians, the Greeks, ect. all had religions based around legends that changed a great deal over time.

What about the Indians and the Vimana's?

What about ther other other Indians in Yankie land and their "Star Beings"?

In most religions the god's always come from above.

The Indians don't usually do well against the Yankees. At least not for the last 10 years or so. The Yankees have a lot more "Star Beings" than the Indians do especially in the starting rotation. That is what a $200 million payroll can do for a team.

Most animals, humans included recognize the advantage of the high ground which is why most top gods are associated with mountains and the sky. It is just human nature to put them there.

Abramelin has effectively debunked the Vimanas.

Abramelin has effectively debunked the Vimanas.

How exactly?

Did he just say they are story's or some **** excuse like that?

And who has debunked the "Star beings" that the Native Americans talk about?

Most animals, humans included recognize the advantage of the high ground which is why most top gods are associated with mountains and the sky. It is just human nature to put them there.

What?

That is a load of b******s! :sleepy:

What?

That is a load of b******s! :sleepy:

Really? Have you ever noticed that castles are often located on hills? Bowing and kneeling are acts of submission whereby a person lowers their head out of deference to the "higher" authority. Many animal species use verticallity to assert dominance in establishing social ranking. Doesn't air superiority usually determine the outcome of a battle or war? The high ground has always been considered a distinct advantage.

Edited by sinewave

Really? Have you ever noticed that castles are often located on hills? Bowing and kneeling are acts of submission whereby a person lowers their head out of deference to the "higher" authority. Many animal species use verticallity to assert dominance in establishing social ranking. Doesn't air superiority usually determine the outcome of a battle or war?

It still doesn't explain why all the gods came from the stars... at all.

So it is, b******s.

Before modern times, all rulers claimed to have power by divine right, and that they were given the job by the gods (or God) if they were not actually gods themselves. They always had a caste of priests to confirm that for the masses.

This is understandable given that most societies in the past were deferential, hierarchical, authoritarian, based on caste systems, etc.

So it is, b******s.

High ground is a real and perceived advantage. It only follows that the supreme being, the creator would have the highest ground possible, the heavens.

High ground is a real and perceived advantage. It only follows that the supreme being, the creator would have the highest ground possible, the heavens.

And what does that have to do with the Ancients saying their gods came from the stars? (I.E Other planets)

*SNIP*

Edited by Lilly
removed rude remark

And what does that have to do with the Ancients saying their gods came from the stars? (I.E Other planets)

*SNIP*

Save the nastiness for those who are close enough to knock you out. Are the stars not in the heavens?

Edited by Lilly
removed quote

How exactly?

Take a look for yourself, I believe this should thoroughly address your concerns regarding the Vimanas.

The Vaimānika Shāstra वैमानिक शास्त्र ("Science of Aeronautics"; also Vimanika, Vymanika) is an early 20th century Sanskrit text on aeronautics, claimed to be obtained by mental channeling, about construction of vimanas, the "chariots of the Gods", self-moving aerial cars mentioned in the Sanskrit .

The existence of the text was revealed in 1952 by G. R. Josyer, according to whom it is due to one Pandit Subbaraya Shastry, who dictated it in 1918-1923. A Hindi translation was published in 1959, the Sanskrit text with an English translation in 1973. It has 3000 shlokas in 8 chapters and was attributed by Shastry to Maharishi Bharadvaja ,which makes it of purportedly "ancient" origin, and hence it has a certain notability in ancient astronaut theories .

A study by aeronautical and mechanical engineering at Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore in 1974 concluded that the aircraft described in the text were "poor concoctions" and that the author showed a complete lack of understanding of aeronautics.

A CRITICAL STUDY OF THE WORK "VYMANIKA SHASTRA"

Vaimanika Shastra

Seriously, you make as much sense as a nun with a dildo.

I take serious offense to your post.

Your language and insinuation are highly inappropriate for this forum.

Save the nastiness for those who are close enough to knock you out. Are the stars not in the heavens?

Nastiness? I'm not being nasty at all.

And yes, and if the gods came from the stars, that would make space the heavens. I already knew that...

Take a look for yourself, I believe this should thoroughly address your concerns regarding the Vimanas.

Cheers, i will have a little nose around after me tea.

I take serious offense to your post.

Your language and insinuation are highly inappropriate for this forum.

Sorry if you found it offensive, didn't mean to offend anyone.

How exactly?

No, actually he provided a fair bit of material showing the vimana to have been made up, not part of the actual mythological stories.

As far as star beings, never heard of them before. They seem more attached to the new age cult than the Nativ American tribes, though that's only a brief search.

So it is, b******s.

Because not all Gods came from the sky.

Some came from the Earth.

Some came from the Sea.

Some were here before us.

By the way... the ***** just makes you look 14-ish, drop it.

After re-reading this thread in full, I don't see anywhere that Scouser has actually cited or quoted the reasons for his beliefs. Scouser, would you mind adding some reference for your beliefs? What I mean by this, is actually taking specific quotes from verified sources of information and including them in your response, either as quoted text or a link to the text, with an explanation of why you believe these sources reference alien beings.

Until you do something like that to back up your beliefs, nobody with an iota of intelligence around here is going to "take your word for it."

And as to your method of argument so far... telling everyone else that thier beliefs or explanations are BS without actually explaining why they are BS serves no purpose.

The aliens (or God) gave you a mind for a reason - use it to communicate your beliefs effectively. :tu:

What about the Ovnis?

Star Beings? I think they just mean we are all made of star dust.

http://www.gaiasouls.com/magazine/read/native-american-wisdom-and-prophecy-and-some-beautiful-cherokee-music-by-walela_397.html

It does seem a bit new agey though.

http://www.fantompowa.net/Flame/andrews_star_people.htm

Edited by SlimJim22

No, actually he provided a fair bit of material showing the vimana to have been made up, not part of the actual mythological stories.

As far as star beings, never heard of them before. They seem more attached to the new age cult than the Nativ American tribes, though that's only a brief search.

Because not all Gods came from the sky.

Some came from the Earth.

Some came from the Sea.

Some were here before us.

By the way... the ***** just makes you look 14-ish, drop it.

Here

http://churchofcriticalthinking.org/indian.html

http://www.ufodigest.com/news/0808/perspective.html

A lot of Native American's believed that their gods came from the stars, and impregnated their women. Where have i heard that before? :lol:

After re-reading this thread in full, I don't see anywhere that Scouser has actually cited or quoted the reasons for his beliefs. Scouser, would you mind adding some reference for your beliefs? What I mean by this, is actually taking specific quotes from verified sources of information and including them in your response, either as quoted text or a link to the text, with an explanation of why you believe these sources reference alien beings.

Until you do something like that to back up your beliefs, nobody with an iota of intelligence around here is going to "take your word for it."

And as to your method of argument so far... telling everyone else that thier beliefs or explanations are BS without actually explaining why they are BS serves no purpose.

The aliens (or God) gave you a mind for a reason - use it to communicate your beliefs effectively. :tu:

Sorry, my fault i was assuming the sceptics knew everything about anything. Read above post. :tu:

Edited by Scouser

Here

http://churchofcriticalthinking.org/indian.html

http://www.ufodigest.com/news/0808/perspective.html

A lot of Native American's believed that their gods came from the stars, and impregnated their women. Where have i heard that before? :lol:

Yep, both are new Age sites.

The Church of Critical thinking had me going until I explored the site more.