Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

15 Cadborosaurus's on film..coming September

Zero2Hero

in fairness, this footage is a lot better than most i've seen but has all of the typical crap you'd expect from sea monster footage.

I'd love there to be nessie type creatures out there but i still stand strong on the belief that every one of the reports, sightings and photos can be explained without a monster

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sinewave

• Zero2Hero

• Pauly Dangerously

• Grape Soda

youtube

Thats the famed footage, the rest of the show is just about those 2 ****** trying to catch it.

So, a couple questions:

1. How is that showing "15 Cadborosaurus's"? I see only one of something.

2. What is that showing at all? The footage isn't exactly clear, as usual. That could be a whale for all we can tell.

• 1 month later...

youtubeThats the famed footage, the rest of the show is just about those 2 ****** trying to catch it.

is this a joke? with current technologies, why the footage needs to be so grainy and black and white? why not HDTV 1080p ?

• 2 years later...

Rise from your grave!

John Kirk has an update for us on the as of yet full unseen footage.

http://www.cryptomundo.com/cryptozoologists/that-darn-cadborosaurus-footage-again/

I get the impression that we will never see the full footage....Sad. Any UM board members billionaire's? Anyone fancy buying the footage and putting it up for us? :D

"We have seen the full on face shot of the head of one of these animals and it is the living breathing double of Cadbosorsaurus willsi or the Naden Harbour carcass if your prefer."

If that were true, they would be sharing the crap out of this video in order to protect these animals, who are presumably rare and therefore very endangered. But that's not happening. They could make a fortune off of the video and become famous, but, that's not happening either. There are only benefits to be had by sharing the whole thing but. Not happening. So, I think it is safe to conclude it is a lie.

"We have seen the full on face shot of the head of one of these animals and it is the living breathing double of Cadbosorsaurus willsi or the Naden Harbour carcass if your prefer."

If that were true, they would be sharing the crap out of this video in order to protect these animals, who are presumably rare and therefore very endangered. But that's not happening. They could make a fortune off of the video and become famous, but, that's not happening either. There are only benefits to be had by sharing the whole thing but. Not happening. So, I think it is safe to conclude it is a lie.

I think this is the reason no one has seen the full footage. Whoever owns it hasn't received an offer they deemed worthy. But hey, maybe I'm just being optimistic.

But thinking about it, how much would a solitary piece of footage like this, if it were legit, be worth? Video footage alone isn't proof of a new species, nor would it increase the liklihood of the species being found. It might have a short term effect in getting more individuals/groups down to try to locate the species, but finding such animals would be like finding a needle in a haystack anyway.

Also, as with the "Hillstranded" programme, how would a TV company utilise the footage to make money?

Pah, I doubt we will ever see any decent footage anyway :(

Well, considering Bigfoot is currently worth 10mil... But here we're talking a legit video with incredible details -- animals have been protected for less. It would spark investigations, I'm sure, and should it spark large enough interest then that does increase the likelihood of someone finding something. Small tissue samples, more video/photo, eye witness testimony, etc, etc.

Chances are the video is a fake anyway, the whole video that is. If it were real I can't imagine it would be taking this long to see something. I mean, if you were able to view the whole video and see those details, HOW could you not take snapshots or stills, even short videos, for yourself and your own records?