Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

15 Cadborosaurus's on film..coming September

Zero2Hero

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sinewave

• Zero2Hero

• Pauly Dangerously

• Grape Soda

yeah pretty lame if you ask me. Everytime I see this I think it says cardboard-a- saurus...

not surprised there isn't a video yet.

the Cadborosaurus's may have decided to postpone there intervention... damn it sounded better in my head.

If there is actually a video, I'd prefer if they had just uploaded it to Youtube or something, instead of giving their only copy of the vid to a bunch of strangers who could either not release it or "lose it" somehow.

Discovery apparently had a show called MONSTERS AND MYSTERIES IN ALASKA back in the Spring, but I think it was just a single documentary and not a series. I had seen on another site, I think, that Discovery was looking at something like that for Caddy. I think the original show was about Bigfoot.

Also there seems to be an Update on Cryptomundo. Maybe some one already linked this....

http://www.cryptomundo.com/bigfoot-report/15-caddy-5/

After crusing the discover website, I don't see anything that would apply to this supposed video.

Discovery apparently had a show called MONSTERS AND MYSTERIES IN ALASKA back in the Spring, but I think it was just a single documentary and not a series. I had seen on another site, I think, that Discovery was looking at something like that for Caddy. I think the original show was about Bigfoot.

Also there seems to be an Update on Cryptomundo. Maybe some one already linked this....

http://www.cryptomundo.com/bigfoot-report/15-caddy-5/

After crusing the discover website, I don't see anything that would apply to this supposed video.

There seems to be quite a bit of speculation on the part of Cryptomundo. However, if they're right about the video being withheld as part of litigation, then I guess we all see what happens when somebody sells footage to a production company instead of releasing it to a credible scientific institution.

Who wants an update?

This is the latest...

Cryptomundo

Posted by: Craig Woolheater on October 14th, 2010

In response to my earlier post this morning, two Cryptomundians have tipped us off to the latest developments concerning the footage that everyone wants to see.

First off, thanks to mefine and TimmyRyan65 who alerted me to the two following articles:

"In a statement, the trio stated that they were pleased that negotiations had panned out with Discovery, and were looking forward to filming the new season of “Deadliest Catch,” Discovery’s most popular franchise. Additionally, “Hillstranded,” a series of specials where the brothers will investigate legends centered in Alaska, including a local legend about a Lochness-type monster, is set to air after the “Deadliest Catch” in April 2011."

--ThirdAge.com

and

"In Hillstranded – which will air after Deadliest Catch debuts in April 2011 – the siblings will investigate myths and legends around Alaska, including a Lochness-type monster in a local lake. “Our personalities have just been silly and kind of different,” said Andy Hillstrand. “We had a lot of fun doing them.”

--Hollywood insider

So it appears the footage will air on "Hillstranded" a spin off of "Deadliest Catch"....In April 2011 :( . How do people feel about this? Is this project the right format to investigate the footage?

*Shakes his head.* People need to stop being greedy little ****s. If you honestly think you have something of scientific value, send it to ****ing scientists, not tv.

Otherwise, stop hoaxing the damn public already and keep your ****ing traps shut til you have something real to show.

:rolleyes:

O.o And that would be for what, exactly?

If I saw (enter any cryptid you want here) and took a clear cut film of it, I'd send it to an expert in whatever field the creature's in. Meg would be an icthyologist/paleontologist, to rule out known species, figure out how closely it resembles the ancient version. It would most certainly be a new species, not the old. Cryptozoologists would never be on my list of people to send it to, because they're far enough on the fringe you can't be sure of who's good, and who's just out to make a name for themselves.

O.o And that would be for what, exactly?

If I saw (enter any cryptid you want here) and took a clear cut film of it, I'd send it to an expert in whatever field the creature's in. Meg would be an icthyologist/paleontologist, to rule out known species, figure out how closely it resembles the ancient version. It would most certainly be a new species, not the old. Cryptozoologists would never be on my list of people to send it to, because they're far enough on the fringe you can't be sure of who's good, and who's just out to make a name for themselves.

and if the sintist said it was fake. but in fact it was real. then later on say he found it. all the creted would go to the sientist.

and if the sintist said it was fake. but in fact it was real. then later on say he found it. all the creted would go to the sientist.

The heck is a "sintist?" Or "creted," for that matter.

All finds are documented. If evidence can be submitted that someone found it earlier, hen they get the credit.

It has to be real evidence, more than just video of something that could be something.

For example, if something is eventually found in Loch Ness that's inspired Nessie sightings, then the person who gets credit is the one who presented the find, not the people who've stated sightings over the years.

I can't help but notice parallels between cryptids and religion.... The "believers" in each case are the same type of person... Someone who can simply believe without ANY proof. :rolleyes: LOL the only difference is that some cryptids are actually possible, and if found can be proven. Not that I think that will happen here. Just remotely possible. Religion/God on the other hand..... :no:

I don't give a rat's fat ass about credit. I'd tell the scientist flat out, "Name the vid after yourself for all I care, I found this creature and just thought the public had the right to know there's a bit more evidence for its existence."

That should keep things honest, knowing that the person who owns the vid has given distribution rights to the person holding it. Not that I wouldn't keep a copy for myself for the halibut. (Just remembered this is NOT a Megalodon thread. >.< But the joke still works, so sue me. :P)

Edited by J.B.

I can't help but notice parallels between cryptids and religion.... The "believers" in each case are the same type of person... Someone who can simply believe without ANY proof. :rolleyes: LOL the only difference is that some cryptids are actually possible, and if found can be proven. Not that I think that will happen here. Just remotely possible. Religion/God on the other hand..... :no:

I object to that.

I'm Catholic and I demand evidence.

Obviously demanding evidence of God is rather rude, but I've found evidence enough to convince me. But it's about as convincing as Smugfish and his Hyrax's or Draconic Chronicler and his dragons for everyone who isn't me.

I object to that.

I'm Catholic and I demand evidence.

Obviously demanding evidence of God is rather rude, but I've found evidence enough to convince me. But it's about as convincing as Smugfish and his Hyrax's or Draconic Chronicler and his dragons for everyone who isn't me.

The thing with subjects like this is that the proof needed is proof everyone can see. Of course, there's more to Cryptozoology than reality, it's a personal faith all it's own. Faith that in the search the person looking will grow too, and when they see the evidence that convinces them they're right, they honestly feel they've fulfilled something. Or else they're just backwoods folk who think a rabbit is a chupa.

What ever happened to the two people who so hapilly claimed they found footage? I call you liers!! I have given enough time to photoshop your own video for g-d's sake. And yet nothing not even one response to say, oops sorry I thought it was the right film, or here is a link to it.

I have given up on the cadbury saurus's, cardboard saurus's, or whatever they are now called.

I'm sorry I'm just disappointed. Not in the fact there is no evidence (I expected that)

The only thing I can figure is that not only is the video real but there is a study going on about how to protect the species against retards who'd go up in a fishing boat to try to catch them.

The biggest fear of a find like this isn't that people won't believe, nor the panic it would cause. It's the idiot behavior of the people who would respond to it.

The only thing I can figure is that not only is the video real but there is a study going on about how to protect the species against retards who'd go up in a fishing boat to try to catch them.

The biggest fear of a find like this isn't that people won't believe, nor the panic it would cause. It's the idiot behavior of the people who would respond to it.

Why do people claim if things were found " Panic Everywhere".... wacko.gif

Why do people claim if things were found " Panic Everywhere".... wacko.gif

Transference