Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What are aliens?

suburban legend

If aliens and UFO's exist, then what would they be?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. If aliens and UFO's exist, then what would they be?

• Humans from the future
    • Life form from another dimension
    • Creatures from another planet
    • They don't exist

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Unorthodox Thesis

• greychupa

• Stellar

• Chiana

None of the choices are considerable.

I think so called "aliens" are what the Bible calls

either "angels" or Sons of God. (same thing)

If you've read the Bible, you know what I'm talking about.

That is what I think.

I think they are creatures from far away galaxies. But I think they are capable of switching through diffirent dimensions too, like we can tongue.gif

and i think aliens are some kind of DEVIL....!!

No...they live here in this world...their live in Bermuda Triangle...!!

laugh.gif

I believe that the entirety of the alien experience upon this world has been a massive deception from entities originating in another realm, assuming forms and delivering messages with the express purpose of creating confusion and hysteria.

I agree with the person who said aliens are what the Bible calls Angels or Sons of God.

"SONS" of God are mentioned many times throughout the Bible. I believe these are Angels or Nephilim. Weird.

Their are many different aliens that I've seen. One are medium size like 4'11 height big head oval slit eyes, then there are about 2 foot or 3 foot tall same looking, then there are about 6 to 7 foot tall oval-slit eyes always seem like the leader of them all, but there is the bad one. The have red small-slit eyes, Oval-shaped head and they all have long bodies and no sort of sex or gender. Aliens are very different like humans that live here but there are some that are bad.

I believe Aliens are just like humans, there are the good ones and there are the bad. I also think they serve some kind of purpose we are completey unaware of or would never think of.

Aliens are other life forms not from the planet earth. They are most likey so far away that we may never see them not only on our life times but in the human races lifetime or even the alien races lifetime. They will most likely be so different than us that we can barely comprehend them and it will be likewise for them. They could be like us although the odds of that happening are about [insert very large number here] to 1. One day hopefully we will meet aliens and actually find out what they are like but untill then its all up to our imaginations!!! thumbsup.gif

Well, this may sound insane but I've been around them and seen them. Some people could believe me and some poeple could think Im insane but its true ,thats how I got some of my facts.

True. There are many types of aliens. Personally, I believe that the Greys are the

tools of evil. They are responsible for cattle mutilations and crop circles,

and most abductions. Their mission is to confuse people, and to make

people think that they will one day, kill us all! Their secondary mission is

to save a part of their race by making hybrids. They have bases on the moon,

and on the earth. The Bermuda Triangle is one of them which emitts an

electro-magnetic force field which disables all compasses and navigation devices.

The tall blonds are against the Greys. (The Greys being the so often seen with big heads, large eyes, and small body) The tall blonds are always surrounded by a light glow. The belong to the good side. (or as the Bible puts it they are the good angels) Now, they all have similar technology. The flying saucers actually belong

to the good angels, but the evil ones have captured many of them. The

black triangles are pure evil. The souless hybrids are just as evil as the Greys.

These hybrids are controlled by somekind of cybernetic control system.

They walk wierd, they talk wierd, and they want to keep humans from knowing

the truth. I call them the MIB. However, the ones with a soul are just as human as any of us. Now, beyond this, there are many other aliens that appear different.

Remember that if an "alien" glows with light, that does not mean that it is

a good "alien" (or angel) I also believe that there will be a "mass abduction"

very soon. A mass abduction. Or so it would seem. To christians, it is no

abduction but a redemption from judgment. We call it the Raptrue of the Church.

That does not mean that only church people will be taken away. But many

good people who believe in God. Now, why will this happen? I believe that

there will be a massive outbreak of natural and unnatural disasters on the

earth which will trigger wars and the use of nuclear weapons without mercy.

It will be Armageddon. Then the judgment. These angles are not so mysterious

to me because I've seen them. Now, I don't make jokes about abduction and

stuff like that because its not so funny when you're taken. Anyway. Thats what

I believe.

Okee-dokee Norman...

Wow...and I thought the X-Files was fiction...

Scary stuff.

You can make fun of me all you want, but I believe this stuff for real! No joke. I could swear this is real. Of course, this is just my opinion.

Websites like www.bibleufo.com are some good resources for people

who believe in the Bible. It fits the picture so much and makes sence

so much its almost scary. Anyway what is your opinion about aliens?

Anyway what is your opinion about aliens?

Do I think that there are aliens in the universe somewhere? Odd are that there are many of them(I take that from the Drake Equation FYI) Equally likely that some portion of them are far more advanced than we are.

Do I think that they have visited earth? It is possible.

Do I think that they are scooping people up and performing tests on them? I find it unlikely but not impossible. From what I have read, many of the cases are simply people that are having night terrors, nightmares, and halucinations(up to the point of mental illness in some severe cases).

There are a small number of cases that I find intruiging and leave the possibility of visitors open for me.

I haven't decided that it is all fake, but much of it is obvious BS on the part of people looking for a good story to hold onto and be the center of attention with. Folks that see aliens on a daily or weekly basis concern me, and come across as more of a psychological issue that an extraterrestrial one.

Fluffy, I would add another one:

Do I think that they have humanoid form?

Very, very unlikely.

This is the biggest problem I have with greys and other aliens.

why do they look so much like humans?

There's no point in this.

The only thing possible is that this is not their real bodies, but Robots, or some other non-organic mean to make people more comfartible.

The fact that look so weird to us as to think that these humanoid bodies are the aliens themselves is comming from the fact that for a non-humanoid alien, humans and greys look the same. It's like people describe bugs. For us, a brown bug instead of a black one, or a bug with extra leg looks the same. Heck - for many of us, people from different races look the same (for example, a Korean will see no different between an Arab and a Swedish, just like many of the white folks won't see the difference between Mongolians and Chinese or Koreans and Japanese or Japanese and Chinese).

This is the only thinkable reason for why "aliens" look like humans. That is - if there are aliens.

Any other reason, which consider greys to be an actuall living beings, is a complete nonsence - how can an alien life form, from many light years away, look even slightly similiar to humans?

Since everyone else is giving their opinions on what aliens are here is my two cents:

I beleive there are many alien civilizations out there but....

an advanced alien civilization that has the ability to travel millions of light years and has yet to master the art of trash disposal ( cattle mutilations...) Why wouldnt they simply keep the cow they abduct and incinerate it leaving no evidence?

Aliens love our corn fields? I don't think aliens would leave crop circles as a way to communicate with us, it seems to me there are countless better ways to leave a messege...

If all these people are being abducted to gather skin samples or anal probe us why wouldnt they use their advanced technology to clone a group of us on the home world?

It would save them a trip and at the same time give them a low profile.

If aliens have the ability to travel light years wouldnt it make sense that they could keep their craft from being seen by Jim Bob in Arkansas?

Finaly, if the aliens were "good guys" I beleive they would study us from a distance and definatley not make contact, as we are a very agressive race. And is they are "bad guys" they would certainly have the technology to wipe us out before we even fired a shot.

Sorry Im so sceptical but until E.T. lands in my yard and ask me to pass him my blunt I'll stick to the only aliens I know are real.. my buddy Carlos the weed man...hehehehehe

The Greys are smart enough to know that we cannot

understand their crop circle messages. The truth is we cannot.

Perhaps some people from deep wthin the government who know

how to communicate with these beings and might understand the

crop circles. I have no idea.

I don't think there's any one real answer for this. There may be some alien civilizations out there. It seems likely. Have any been here? I couldn't really say for sure but I tend to doubt it..

And yet many alien reports sound like sleep paralysis and waking dreams. I think the whole entire phenomenon is too difficult to qualify and quantify with just one easy answer..

Aliens are all over the place, many come from Mexico, and get crappy jobs picking fruit. For some reason this makes some yokels upset, like it's some kind of priveledge and they miss out on going out and doing it. They come over here and take the jobs no one else wants, and get reviled for it. It's not fair, man, not fair at all.

Again, no one else wonders why all the aliens have humanoid form?

Isn't it just too weird? huh.gif

I'm not sure that alone is all that strange. Since we really only have our own race to judge intelligent life in the universe by, one might assume bipedal and two-armed is a condition for advanced life in the universe..

That may sound a little out there but consider how evolution worked on this planet. You might postulate that it follows a similar course anywhere else in the universe that's even a little like earth..

I agree with the person who said aliens are what the Bible calls Angels or Sons of God.

"SONS" of God are mentioned many times throughout the Bible. I believe these are Angels or Nephilim. Weird.

I think that these so called Sons of God or Nephilim are travellers from space, that came to Earth. So its the way around..

I would like to have a job picking fruit. As long as I can eat on the job.

Aleins might look lie us because that's how they adapt to their environment. How else would you work machines unless you looked a little like us? Also there could of been a time when they were wild and had to fight and act fast like us. Maybe the humanoid form is one of the best forms for surviving in the wild and evolving past that into the modern societ that most of us live in today.

I think they are beings that have lived here on Earth for a long time, possibly with the abbility to travel in and out of our dimension. There is a theory that they inhabit many underground caves that connect globally via tunnels.

I also put forward my own theory that they (when I say they I refer to the Grey species) are no more than what folklore would call demons, with the ability to shape shift, to fit-in with a particular time period.

There is a theory that they inhabit many underground caves that connect globally via tunnels.

I believe that those "aliens" underground are really hybrids. cool.gif