Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Taylor the friendly ghost.

MitsuX

Okay, where to begin XD.

since me and my friends played with the ouija board, we have always talked to Taylor, which seems to be the only spirit we can actually have a good conversation with. Well it's either a spirit or our extremely messed up subconscious :lol: well Taylor seems to always hog the ouija board when we use it and won't let us talk to anyone else, whenever we though we were talking to someone else he claimed it was him. (our subconscious is boring, not very creative LOL XD) He always jokes around, we are all aparently his 'female dogs' (said less nicely lets say XD) he tells us that he goes to pope parties a lot, and always seems to be on the toilet at these parties. He also claims to have a permanent erection and says he died with one?! We started automatic drawing with him, and he seems to be obsessed with drawing a certain part of the male anatomy, he also likes to draw circles cause it freaks us out when he does it really fast, he is such a prankster. Recently he started taking the pen off the paper, and moving it through the air (with us holding on of course) We were at a friends house when this first happened, there was lots of food around, and the pen went straight for the cookies LOL, When the pen moves, we both say it feels like the other person is pulling it, or sometimes it feels like a weight against our hands. We have experimented with this, letting Taylor play the guitar, with him moving the pick (he isn't very good at this) he can even paint pictures, choosing out colours to paint with (he is quite good at this) When he did the picture wrong though he scribbled all over it, this made us laugh :lol: We have also experimented with typing, Taylor can type on a keyboard through a pen which me and Alice hold, he has had many conversations on Omegle with random strangers XD and has also harassed some of my friends on msn. He also turned a page by himself using the pen, when he ran out of room on the page, we were very proud of him XD

Taylor said that he knew us in a past life, he says he is my friend Yasmin's spirit guide. He says that Yasmin used to be a man, and she was a farmer, and me and Alice were brothers, and we were builders XD I also apparently owe Taylor £20 for a cow that he sold me, which I guess I still haven't paid for :P

Tests!: We have asked Taylor our exam results, if he is right we will let you know as we get the results tomorrow.... and it's my birthday (:

We asked him to prove he was real by flickering the lights or knocking, he said he 'cba' to do these, we then asked him to call my dog, who then turned to look at the door.

We asked him to write out his name, while we were both holding the pen, then only one of us held the pen and closed our eyes, and asked him to write his name again, Alice also did this and we compared the handwriting in the 3 times the name was written, and each are pretty much identical.

Now here we will let Taylor type:

What Taylor has to say...

hi everybody, i *snip* because im gay ;) ...JK

Oh gawsh, Taylor has lovely language (: We will post pictures of what he has drawn and painted soon, (blurring out the bad bits XD)

This is why I think my subconscious is *snip* up

Sorry for the poor censoring XD

post-103636-047611200 1282589080_thumb.j

post-103636-015098500 1282589089_thumb.j

post-103636-001305400 1282589097_thumb.j

Edited by SupeRgirl
Inappropriate content removed
  • Like 1

MitsuX - I appreciate your poor attempt to censor the material but a couple of these images were just not suitable for here, being a family friendly forum and all. They have been removed for that reason. Please try and keep it PG from here on out :tu:

Thanks

If I'm totally and completely honest with you, I think its the ideomotor effect...one thing that made me think that was his response of 'cba' to a question, why would he know and use that saying if he were a spirit?

Just my opinion though...

What the hell does cba mean?

Confused lol

Can't be a---d

• 5 years later...

This is actually extremely interesting I would love to hear more on this it seems that he holds alot of bent up frustration haha love it if this all is just our subconsciouses than yours is much more interesting than mine haha keep it up :)

Edited by Kenny394

19 minutes ago, Kenny394 said:

This is actually extremely interesting I would love to hear more on this it seems that he holds alot of bent up frustration haha love it if this all is just our subconsciouses than yours is much more interesting than mine haha keep it up :)

Hello there, welcome to UM.

You're not likely to hear more, the OP hasn't been back on this site for nearly six years. In view of this there's little point in keeping this thread open.

*Closed*

• The topic was locked