Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

CIC files "Flying Saucers in Denmark."

fireIIC

I don't know if you guys already know about this, but the Army declassified these documents in 1998. I'm surprised much isn't talked about them, as what is contained inside of them is pretty astounding.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread321480/pg1

You can download the whole thing from ATS. I think that its interesting that they admit that UFOs are real, and show an object that is similiar to the one Bob White found. There is so much in there to summarize, but they talk about Russian artic expiraments, possible nazi ufos, the Horton brothers, and other interesting coinciding things.

What I want to know is, why aren't people all over this?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mcmchugh99

• fireIIC

• kdch21

Top Posters In This Topic

I do know that the Horten brothers "flying wings" were brought over to the U.S. after the war, and that one of them is still in a museum. I even saw a documentary once about a group of engineers who restored a model of one of them--and determined it had a stealthy radar signature.

I believe the reason that this wasn't bigger than it was at the time is simply because the Horten brother's proved they could make a similar "flying saucer" so therefor the sighting statement given by the Denmark resident was explained away as being nothing more than an idea taken from Horten and built by another. I didn't read anything about the actual saucer seen being found and the person or persons Horten claimed to have taken his idea discovered either. Chances are what was witnessed by resident and what Horten had drawn up in his plans were two very different crafts.

It's the same as the Goverment calling sightings weather balloons or swamp gas. Just something else to use to explain away a sighting to the public.

I do know that the Horten brothers "flying wings" were brought over to the U.S. after the war, and that one of them is still in a museum. I even saw a documentary once about a group of engineers who restored a model of one of them--and determined it had a stealthy radar signature

Do you happen to know what museum it is in? Or what documentary it was? I'd love to see it, it would be very interesting.

Edited by kdch21

The original of the Ho 229 is at the National Air and Space Musuem, while the replica built for the National Geogrpahic special is at the San Diego Air and Space Museum.

My link

The National Geographic special was called "Hitler's Stealth Fighter".

My link

Edited by mcmchugh99