Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Are we aliens?!?!?!

AztecInca

Ok just a thought!, how sure are we that we evolved in the planet earth or that an almighty power created us. Could it be that we are just an experiment by another advanced species who creates life and watches it to see if it evolves. Maybe we are human colonists and the human race has been around for hundreds of thousands of years but the only way to really colonise the stars is by starting all over again on another planet from scratch. No technology or any idea of who we are or what technology is.

Any theories or ideas on whether we are trully earthlings or beings from some far far away planet that we may never find would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry if its been done before and it seems like a dumb topic to you, I`m just interested n what people think about this!

Thanks for those who choose to participate in this topic! thumbsup.gif

Edited by AztecInca

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AztecInca

• Unorthodox Thesis

• satguru

• CatAstrofix

Ok just a thought!, how sure are we that we evolved in the planet earth or that an almighty power created us. Could it be that we are just an experiment by another advanced species who creates life and watches it to see if it evolves.

I started thinking by trying to define the word "alien". Even if we once were aliens, we're that no longer, not to this planet at least. From where it all started? Maybe here, maybe elsewhere. Current theories seem to favor the first option.

I posted a topic a while back suggesting that we all started off on Mars, but we screwed up the planet and migrated to Earth.

My theory was we crashlanded and lost all our technology, so with no way to record our history it was all lost and mankind plummeted back to the stoneage.

After we cocked up the Martian atmosphere the suns radiation burned away all trace we were ever there, and no one ever knew....

...definately a good plot for a sci-fi movie/novel, in fact I'm sure it's probably been done thumbsup.gif

There's a problem with that.... humans and apes are too samiliar genetically, so either the aliens were monkeys who evolved here to become humans, or that the aliens were bacteria that got here and started life on earth.

Another problem is the fact that Neanderthals are too samiliar to Homo Sapiens, but we now know that we didn't evolve from them, so the probability that an alien from outer space just happen to look exactly like a more fregile version of the local intelligence specie (Neanderthal) is just too out-there...

ive often thought whether we were an experiment too. scary thought though.

like whether the aliens are actually our creator therefore our God. i would like to know how the afterlife and aliens are connected? is there a connection? there must be in my opinion. do we become aliens in future lives ( if you believe in reincarnation)? have we been aliens in previous lives??? wow the questions keep coming but im afraid the answers arent.

keep up the search for the truth tho

alis x

Having read I think the book was God is a spaceman the theory put forward was that aliens just tweeked an native species to create homosapians.

I've read a book like this before, where the author is trying to persuade the reader into believing that we were created by aliens. That book made me laugh!

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

IF THERE ARE ALIEN... Ooops caps. Stupid backspace doesn't work. If there are aliens out there then of course we are aliens to them.

well, a theory I've heard (which i most likely believe) is that a meteorite hit the earth, and it had bacteria, or DNA on it. It reproduced, making the primordial ooze, and life as we know it spawned from that.

Regardless if it was launched at earth intellegently, or just hit here on accident, either way.. this theory suggests Life was started by something extraterrestrial.

Either way, evolution has made us Alien to anything in space.

Edited by hunterkiller2001

I doubt that we are aliens. We might be aliens to other races

on different planets.

like whether the aliens are actually our creator therefore our God.

like on that stargate movie...how they worshiped an alien thinking its a god

hmmm are we aliens....well according to the US gov. every immigrant is an "Alien" illegal or not rolleyes.gif do i LOOK like i got here by ufo?!

Maybe all the inhabitants of earth were created by aliens and they just tweaked as rakshasas said one of native species to create us.

When I say alien I mean literally extraterrestrial, so they are not native to planet earth.

I`m no expert on the subject and havent read much info on this subject but there is still no real reliable theory on how we got here and survived around when the neanderthals were the dominat form of life. Are we evolved from them or an entirely different species? They just about completed died off around the ice age and we survived and became the dominant species on the planet yet they were far better prepared to survive. It sounds like something came along and gave us a helping hand. Maybe thats all that happened and we were just given a a helping hand by some advanced form of life!

Myabe it was us that came along and killed off mist of the neanderthals and than deposited us on earth with no technology or knowledge of how we got here and of any of the advanced technologies we had. So we had to start from scratch again.

Who knows?!?!!?!?!?.....its very interesting though and hopefully on day we will find the answers to our origins. thumbsup.gif

Thanks to all those who have participated in this topic so far and I hope to hear from everyone else who is interested in this subject and has something to say about it! thumbsup.gif

please hear me out.

Here is my thought of our existance...

We see shows like Nova and such asking questions like "how did we do this that and the other so long ago when we didn't have technology"

My answer: We didn't. We came from Mars. Seeing how the thw planets are so similar, I have a feeling we moved here from there. The original Earthlings must have been more advanced, but less intelligent. They had technology, no brains... we have brains pwnt them... took over. Let me elaborate.

I feel we may have had links to original earthlings and actually been praised. Mummies and such do look a lot like us... as do cave paintings. Perhaps WE were the ones running egypt and such and WE were praised and mummified. Something happened to Mars (now all dry... we needed water?) so we took over this planet.

It may sound a bit far fetched, but it makes sense to me.

-Richard-

Could it be that we are just an experiment by another advanced species who creates life and watches it to see if it evolves. Maybe we are human colonists and the human race has been around for hundreds of thousands of years but the only way to really colonise the stars is by starting all over again on another planet from scratch.

Hey! Did you get this off of the "Outer Limits"?! I saw that show too!! tongue.gif

My answer: We didn't. We came from Mars. Seeing how the thw planets are so similar, I have a feeling we moved here from there. The original Earthlings must have been more advanced, but less intelligent. They had technology, no brains... we have brains pwnt them... took over. Let me elaborate.

Just a question. if the "original Earthlings" didn't have any brains, how were they smart enough to have more advanced technology? huh.gif

I feel we may have had links to original earthlings and actually been praised. Mummies and such do look a lot like us... as do cave paintings. Perhaps WE were the ones running egypt and such and WE were praised and mummified. Something happened to Mars (now all dry... we needed water?) so we took over this planet.

rolleyes.gifOf-course the mummies and cave paintings look like us, they were humans too! laugh.gif

After reading this Post, My beleif that we came here from another planet is stronger then ever! We probably where created by an Alien named God, who took some neanderthals abduct.gif , scrambled around with their DNA, sent them back to earth, and then helped them through the Ice age (screw the other Neanderthals).

Edited by Lost_In_Thought

I think it's not so important where we came from, as now we're here we've just got to make the best of it. Whether we came from Mars or much further afield, the universe more or less seems to repeat itself within certain variations, so life here or there is life.

It gets interesting if we were deliberately brought here or visitors came and mixed their genes with ours, as of course it means there are some very advanced and secretive aliens somewhere that not only exist and did this, but are both capable of travelling here and masking their presence using technology we can only dream about.

If we got here by accident from planetary activity then, like many artefacts that land here from outer space, it just means there's basic life around elsewhere, which I would expect assuming the odds that there isn't, within an infinite universe, must be massive.

I've also read a few of the books, the Raelian one I agree was embarrassing and should really be used as toilet paper, what an absolute joke, but a much rarer book, the song of the greys, implies a biblical story of God and the devil, who isn't an individual but a race of evil and powerful aliens who pretend to be God so as to lead us away from the true one. Mind you, if I was a true God and saw these aliens taking the pee out of me, I'd just send them all to Watford or some similar dire fate, not let them lie to my children for thousands of years.

(screw the other Neanderthals).

huh.gif Not until they've had a good bath and shave? thumbsup.gif

Good theory,Thoughtless one. Maybe it is true that we are a Hybrid form of Neanderthal and alien entity? And also God was an alien being and his crew were angels with space helmets(Halo's)!.....Ok then,so what happened to the fallen one,Lucifer,why was he different from the rest of the aliens? huh.gif

so did the martians bring monkeys and apes so that we would believe we were natives or was there existance here a hapy coincedence. besides mars hasn't had water on the surface since before before fish had backbones. and scientist think that the most life mars ever had was some single celled microbes. if your saying that microbes have spaceships then your wack. rolleyes.gif