Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

astral projection path to eternal youth

Privatis

I have good experience of astral projection, but unfortunately, not so often that I have the opportunity to deal this.

Now I was fascinated by the idea of how to use astral energy for rejuvenate and restore your body. Diseases of the body, I learned to treat a long ago, but the processes leading to aging of the body for me to remain a mystery ...

I can travel without any problems on inside his own and even other people's body. Consider it on a cellular level. I see a color image, as formed in the cells and proteins useful for the substance. The processes occurring in the nuclei of cells at the gene level. I can affect these processes, manage them.

With regard to aging of cells and the organism as a whole, my observations coincided with the discoveries of scientists of telomerase. But I reached a little bit. I did it restore the metabolism of individual cells at levels 20 years. But to restore the body as a whole does not work. Although in theory is simple - you need to pass information to all cells of the body, but in practice this option does not pass.. . Obviously, the success of treatment of individual organs (liver, heart, brain), is associated with interaction with a complex, organized structure, and therefore the whole organ in this case is comparable with the unit cell. The degree of influence of astral energy is the same body - organ - cell. Because, as it is impossible to treat such heart and stomach, so not a lot, at the same time rejuvenate the body cells. And the reason is, in our skin contains more than hundreds of cells with different functions and purposes. Obviously for each cell needs its own astral Information - Energy ...

Come on, who are interested in this topic who can give me help in this matter, my E-mail: astralis@mail.ru

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Agent. Mulder

• Privatis

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this should be in the metaphysics forum.