Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Althalus

Eyes

10 posts in this topic

Has anyone ever noticed that some peoples eyes can change colour dependingon what mood they are in, or what they are thinking of at that time.

My Fiancee's eyes can do just this, sometimes they are grey, then they can change to green or blue at a moments notice.

I can't say I've ever noticed this, but it's certainly a neat trick! cool.gif

Mine go dark when it's dim lighting - and that's cos I have partial photophobia because my pupils won't contract as much as they should.

I must be a FREAK

heh heh heh blink.gif

I've heard of that myself but always thought it had to do with the color surrounding the person with camelion eyes.

I myself have a twitch in my eyes that allows them to shake vigoursly on command. If you've never seen it on someone else it's definately a spooky sight at first. Has something to do with my optical nerves..... my fiance hates it and keeps saying they'll stick that way some day.... i tend to avoid it much as life is a blurr when I do so :-)

I myself have a twitch in my eyes that allows them to shake vigoursly on command.

I have that too, I keep teasing people with it..once one old lady got really freaked out...

My eyes change color too, they're green when I'm really angry, and when I'm very calm and relaxed they're brown. But 'normally' blueish grey.

I myself have a twitch in my eyes that allows them to shake vigoursly on command.

ohmy.gif I can do that too, as can my sister. cool.gif Sounds like it's more common than I thought.

I can do that eye shake thing as well, it really freaks a lot of people out if they see it and can not do it.

ohmy.gif Ohh you are all Freaks tongue.gif

I have also noticed that my eyes change colour normally during very strong emotions.

I've been told <I was not aware of this> that when I read cards of do any kind of magikal workings my eyes appear to have no Iris that they look totally black blink.gif

I also find that people cannot hold my gaze for long and try to avoid as much eye contact as poss........ unsure.gif

That's cos you don't blink CW....

ohmy.gif

ohmy.gif Ooooo H LB tongue.gif