Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Vaccine Death Coverup Implodes Worldwide

ericsnow

"Cases of debilitating illnesses, soft-kill side-effects and even instant deaths as a result of vaccinations across the world are skyrocketing as the cover-up of deadly inoculations implodes and more people than ever become suspicious about what they are being injected with by health authorities who have proven they cannot be trusted."

http://www.infowars.com/vaccine-deaths-and-injuries-skyrocket-as-cover-up-implodes/

Make sure you DONT get yourself or your children vaccinated!

http://www.prisonplanet.com/india-rejects-h1n1-shots-after-vaccines-kill-children.html
http://www.examiner.com/family-in-seattle/seattle-h1n1-flu-vaccine-recalled-for-seizures-kids-europe-how-safe-is-it-for-your-kids Edited by ericsnow

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crystal sage

• Little Fish

• regeneratia

• eqgumby

I love when people who have no medical training give medical advice.

I love when people who have no medical training give medical advice.

*edit to remove snotty statement* :innocent:

But hey, I think we should do what a comedian suggested (can't remember who)...

Take all the warning labels off everything. Let people do what they "think" is best.

Let nature sort it out.

Nibs

Edited by HerNibs

My son nearly died as a toddler thanks to an un-vaccinated illegal alien.

GET YOUR DAMN SHOTS.

If YOUR paranoia costs me my childs life, stand by to get hammered.

Gonna go out and get my flu vaccine this month, as I have 90% of the years since I was 8. Vaccination is a pillar of public health. It saddens me that people can fall into these bizarre conspiracy theories...

Gonna go out and get my flu vaccine this month, as I have 90% of the years since I was 8. Vaccination is a pillar of public health. It saddens me that people can fall into these bizarre conspiracy theories...

EXACTLY.

An untested vaccine? Or a vaccine for something like chicken pox? Not so concerned. But old-school measles, polio, that sort of thing? Don't be stupid. Get you vaccination!

EDIT: I would like to say, when my son contracted measles from the toddler that was in this country illegally, he was just a few months away from getting his measles vaccination. The Kid he got it from was about a year PAST his inoculation due-date. It was a classic case of someones irresponsible behavior causing a major crisis for a responsible parent(s) and their family. If I could have confronted the parents of that child that spread the measles, I would have gladly kicked their asses and personally put them on the boat back to Haiti.

Edited by eqgumby

how does one reply to that if they disagree with these innoculations?

[edit: people should get the rubella shot and the polio shot (et al) these are not simple colds and flu's]

i wouldn't want to belittle that story you just told about your child being sick.

i don't think this immigrant family wanted your child to get sick, much less their own child. that is probably something that was out of their control. (i'd be angry too, if it happened to my child.)

so who controls it? the government?

is the governments many jabs supposed to protect us from all this stuff?

why not just facilitate health care in much the same way they've now facilitated the ease in which i can hypothetically pick up a phone and inform them that Joe Bloggs of 123 AnyStreet is a terrorist?

Edited by unit

List of sites that are open to ridicule: allnews web, Abovetopsecret, Inforwars, Prisonplanet... anyone know of others?

EXACTLY.

An untested vaccine? Or a vaccine for something like chicken pox? Not so concerned. But old-school measles, polio, that sort of thing? Don't be stupid. Get you vaccination!

EDIT: I would like to say, when my son contracted measles from the toddler that was in this country illegally, he was just a few months away from getting his measles vaccination. The Kid he got it from was about a year PAST his inoculation due-date. It was a classic case of someones irresponsible behavior causing a major crisis for a responsible parent(s) and their family. If I could have confronted the parents of that child that spread the measles, I would have gladly kicked their asses and personally put them on the boat back to Haiti.

I have heard that story, time and time again from parents who have the sense to get the needed vaccinations, but run into someone who thinks they know better than their pediatrician and have a gaggle of kids without any vaccinations running about spreading illnesses that have serious repercussions.

If you as an adult(with a healthy immune system) don't want vaccinations, fine whatever...Children however don't have the benefits of previous vaccinations and many of the illnesses that are vaccinated for have major repercussions for young children...up to and including death.

My link

30 years ago.. it was said that 1 in 8 people would develop cancer.. 20 years ago.. 1 in 4.. Now 1 in 2..

What has changed... way back then 30 years ago.. there were only a few vaccinations that we all had to have... We learned about then how cultures for the vaccinations were made in different ways.. including uusing monkeys.. in the polio vaccination since then we have found that there was a link to these vaccinations and generational outbreaks of tumors and Hodgkins disease.

My link

We believe that Aids came from monkeys..

There is no known etiology for most non-Hodgkin's lymphoma,

which has doubled in incidence within the past 30 years, say

the researchers.

"We found a strong association between the monkey virus DNA

and non-Hodgkin's lymphoma in this study, and now the

question is whether the virus DNA is there as an innocent

bystander, or if it has a role to play in causing the

cancer," says the first author, Felipe Samaniego, M.D.,

assistant professor in the Department of Lymphoma/Myeloma.

There has been a debate as to whether SV40, which

contaminated some batches of polio vaccine in the 1950s and

60s, could cause human cancer, especially after the virus

was discovered in human tumors. Given that, the M. D.

Anderson researchers looked to see if either DNA from the

virus or associated antigens or antibodies could be found in

non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.

One reason they looked for evidence of SV40 in non-Hodgkin's

lymphoma is because other viruses have been commonly found

in this form of lymphoma, including Epstein Barr virus. "The

assumption has long been that if only some NHL cases showed

signs of virus, the rest may have another virus involved in

the development of this lymphoma," says Samaniego. "Now we

wonder, which one is most important?"

The research team, which included Suizhao Wang, M.D., Ph.D.,

and Shu Wang,

M.D., both post doctoral fellows in the Department of

Lymphoma/Myeloma, examined 55 tumors taken from patients

newly diagnosed with the disease who had not yet been

treated with chemotherapy. After isolating DNA from the

genomes of the cancer cells, the researchers found that

33 of the tumors contained DNA sequences from the

anitigen produced by the virus. And 30 of 57 tumors

stained positive with antibody that recognizes the large

T antigen of SV40.

There is no question that SV40 is a powerful cancer virus in

some animals, says Samaniego. In a hamster, for example, the

virus causes both lymphomas and mesotheolioma lung cancers,

as well as tumors in the brain and bones.

People may pick up the virus by association with infected

animals, through a polio vaccine, or even though secretions,

such as saliva, from a person already infected, he says. One

study suggested that at least five percent of Americans have

signs of infection with the monkey virus, says Samaniego.

But he theorizes that the body's immune system normally

keeps the virus in check until "a transforming event,

inflammation or other disease," says Samaniego. "Then the

virus may reactivate and cause cancer."

]

What is concerning here is that people who had been vaccinated with this contaminated batch.. had passed on this virus to their children.. grandchildren..

My link

Due to polio vaccination in 1950s SV-40 is now spread all over the world. About 23% of normal individuals are infected. This virus is likely to be passed congenitally to future generations because there are evidences of its presence in sperm fluid. The main result of finding SV-40 virus in rhesus monkeys was simply to switch polio vaccine production to African green monkeys.

There are rumors that aids infected monkeys were used for creating vaccinations.. and that is how Aids spread to humans..

Now.. modern vaccinations.. to meet growing demands.. they now use GMO technology..

Grow batches of this vaccination in insect cells !!!

Insect cells could cut vaccine production to 10 weeks

My link

The catch is that for induction of HPV neutralizing antibodies the L1 must be in the same conformation as in the intact virus. Unlike some other viral vaccines, inactivated virus produced in cultured cells was not a viable option because the viruses could not be produced in sufficient quantities in vitro. Also, the inactivated virions would still contain the viral oncogenes, which would preclude use in healthy young people, the primary target population. (In other words, the vaccine would produce cancer, not prevent it.)

Schiller and Lowy demonstrated that large quantities of VLPs could be produced in insect cells (emphasis added) infected with L1 recombinant baculovirus (a genetically engineered protein grown in insect larvae). Critically, they also showed in animal models that the L1 VLPs were able to induce high titers of neutralizing antibodies, comparable to those induced by authentic virions. Furthermore, they and their colleagues demonstrated that L1 VLP vaccination could protect animals from experimental challenge with high dose virus of the corresponding animal papillomavirus (emphasis added) types and that human and animal papillomavirus (emphasis again added) L1 behaved similarly in the ability to assemble into VLP."

The long term results of introducing into the human body genetically engineered, recombinant human, insect and animal DNA, along with human and animal strains of papillomavirus are unknown, untested and unproven, particularly when used as a vaccine, which effectively bypasses all of the body`s natural defenses against outside pathogens (skin, saliva, mucous, etc.)

The current deaths and maiming of young girls used as guinea pigs to test this new technology may be just the beginning. No one can predict what adverse consequences this newest inter-species gene mixing technology may cause. Remember we are dealing with the reproductive systems of an entire generation of young woman.

Furthermore, the two strains of HPV which the vaccine purportedly protects against account for only 70% of all cervical cancers, leaving at least 30% of these young girls with no protection against cervical cancer. To call this a cervical cancer vaccine is a tragic deception.

My link

I find vaccines for people in good health for common illnesses unnecessary at best. I don't personally know anyone who has gotten yearly vaccines and shown any benefits from them.

Should kids get those 1 shot vaccines for potentially dangerous illnesses while they're young? There is some controversy over the safety of the actual shots, but as a whole it has helped stop outbreaks of those illnesses.

Should anyone get a vaccine for something as trivial as the flu every single year? I don't think they should, but it's their choice.

Maybe there will someday in the future be a market for some gentler organic.. GMO free vaccinations.. especially for those with immune disorders.. autistic .. cancer survivers and others who are not in peak health..

My link

History of the Idea of Homeopathic Prophylaxis

The idea of using a medicine, prescribed homeopathically, for the prevention of disease was present from the very beginning of homeopathy. To my knowledge, the first presentation of this concept was by Samuel Hahnemann in an article, entitled Cause and Prevention of the Asiatic Cholera, which was published in 1831.(1) In this article, Hahnemann suggested a list of remedies (camphora, veratrum, bryonia, rhus toxicodendron, cuprum) that would be of most use in the cholera outbreak that was raging at that time. He was able, from an understanding of the principles of homeopathy and a knowledge of the medicines, to give this guidance even though he, himself, had little experience with the current outbreak of the disease. His followers quickly put these suggestions to the test with remarkable results. In no little way, this predictive ability of Hahnemann's, in a time of great uncertainty in the use of medicines, was tremendously effective in convincing doctors of the efficacy of homeopathic medicine. To be able to have effective treatment in the face of an epidemic puts aside, at one stroke, the idea of indefinite, imaginary, or placebo effects from use of the medicine.

Later, Boenninghausen, one of Hahnemann's most able and early students, describes his discovery of the similarity between smallpox (in people) and malanders (in horses).(2) He noticed that when smallpox would appear in an area, the horses would also show the disease of malanders -- that these two diseases appeared together. So, because Thuya was considered to be the specific remedy for this problem in horses, Boenninghausen tried it in smallpox in people and found it to be very effective in treatment. He carried this one step further, giving the remedy to members of the same household of the patient ill with smallpox and found it prevented the disease with every person it was used.(3)

Homeopathic is quiet possibly the dumbest scam ever presented as science that manages to sucker such an incredibly large amount of people.

And that site gives some horrible lies.

First of all, how could your non-vaccinated child be a danger to the vaccinated child? If the vaccines are effective, then the baby should be protected. Actually, it's the vaccinated children who spread disease. Many of the disease outbreaks that we are warned about today, are caused by, and occur in, recently vaccinated children.

Outbreaks are occurring in areas wear parents have no vaccinated their kids. M easels, smallpox, and whooping cough which had nearly been expunged are now making a come back.

Homeopathic is quite possibly the dumbest scam ever presented as science that manages to sucker such an incredibly large amount of people.

105618,xcitefun-applause.jpg

Homeopathic is quiet possibly the dumbest scam ever presented as science that manages to sucker such an incredibly large amount of people.

And that site gives some horrible lies.

Outbreaks are occurring in areas wear parents have no vaccinated their kids. M easels, smallpox, and whooping cough which had nearly been expunged are now making a come back.

Well when my dog ran away after the bushfires last year.. It was rescued by the local RSPCA..It was only there for a short time.. It didn't mix with other dogs.. but was immediately vaccinated against kennel cough.. a routine vaccination they give all dogs.. there.. I was concerned and asked them about it.. They assured me that it wasn't a live vaccination.. that it wouldn't be contageous to my other dog.

When I got it from the pen.., I heard other dogs there with this cough that sounded like whooping cough.

Within a day my dog got that cough that it was vaccinated against .( which normally takes several days to catch... . as did my other dog that wasn't vaccinated.. It lasted about a week..

I think that vaccination gave that virus to my dog and that it was infectious enough to pass it onto the other dog.. My dog wasn't at that pound long enough to contract that cough.. or in contact with other dogs as it had it's own cage that were disinfected and washed out after each occupant.. ( actually saw them cleaning some out).

Human health risk

Until recently, infectious tracheobronchitis was considered to not be a human health risk. Recently however, research indicates that Bordetella bronchiseptica may cause disease in some humans, primarily those with compromised immune systems. In normal, healthy adults there does not appear to be a risk, but young children and immunocompromised individuals should take precautions against coming into contact with animals that have symptoms of tracheobronchitis.

My link

:mellow::unsure2: Something the people at the pound didn't warn us of!!!!

Edited by crystal sage

I've been deprived of vaccinations for years due to living with a strict family, when I start living on my own you can bet your life's savings that I'm going to get mine.

There is no medical reason, to not get vaccinated, the only reason you shouldn't is if you're allergic to something in it, which is rare.

Yeah I haven't heard about any massive deaths. Nothing more than paranoid people freaking out over stuff they find on the internet. I got vaccinated with no ill effects and I'm going to have any kids I have vaccinated.

Is it a coincidence that a year that has an all-time low of people being vaccinated also is a year we have an all time low seasonal flu outbreak? Because last year that is what happened. Yet the governments of the world proclaimed that we would have a pandemic of proportions not seen for a hundred years. Please explain how the lower amount of inoculations and the record low of flu related deaths have nothing to do with eachother. I'm not telling people not to get vaccinated, I'm telling people to consider these FACTS before they tell other people to.

It works in both directions.

Here is a sample of why I don't trust the vaccination "hysteria"

The government is subsidising big pharma companies with tax-payer dollars so they can produce more vaccine faster, despite the fact that last year the demand for vaccinations were at a record low. My link

Within a day my dog got that cough that it was vaccinated against .( which normally takes several days to catch... . as did my other dog that wasn't vaccinated.. It lasted about a week..

I think that vaccination gave that virus to my dog and that it was infectious enough to pass it onto the other dog.. My dog wasn't at that pound long enough to contract that cough.. or in contact with other dogs as it had it's own cage that were disinfected and washed out after each occupant.. ( actually saw them cleaning some out).

My link

:mellow::unsure2: Something the people at the pound didn't warn us of!!!!

All proof that you have NO concept of disease transmission.

Seriously...stop posting about medical things you have no knowledge about.

All proof that you have NO concept of disease transmission.

Seriously...stop posting about medical things you have no knowledge about.

Both the dogs got the kennel cough after the one got vaccinated... and strangely enough we all too later got a rather nasty cough that sounded very much like the old Whooping cough...

:tu::yes:

Yep... there definitely was 'disease transmission' after the vaccination..

Both the dogs got the kennel cough after the one got vaccinated... and strangely enough we all too later got a rather nasty cough that sounded very much like the old Whooping cough...

:tu::yes:

Yep... there definitely was 'disease transmission' after the vaccination..

Oh my god...

The one that got vaccinated...likely contracted it BEFORE he got the vaccine.

It's like getting the flu shot an hour after you were exposed to the flu.

Seriously, a little critical thinking, please. :wacko:

You ever get a vaccine that made you feel a little yukie after you got it? Maybe a low grade fever and really tied? Hello!! Read up! It happens for a REASON.

:(

Oh my god...

The one that got vaccinated...likely contracted it BEFORE he got the vaccine.

It's like getting the flu shot an hour after you were exposed to the flu.

Seriously, a little critical thinking, please. :wacko:

You ever get a vaccine that made you feel a little yukie after you got it? Maybe a low grade fever and really tied? Hello!! Read up! It happens for a REASON.

It was barely at the pound for an hour or two.. They routinely vaccinate all dogs that they recieve. It hadn't had time to get in contact with other dogs..

So much so.. that the dog ran away over 3 times during those Aussie bushfires that were only a few miles from our house..( she had never ran away the 9 years we had her) and each time they vaccinated her with all the vaccinations.. they didn't even bother to check the records as they said it takes 3 weeks for them to process all the records .

Edited by crystal sage

:(

It was barely at the pound for an hour or two.. They routinely vaccinate all dogs that they recieve. It hadn't had time to get in contact with other dogs..

So much so.. that the dog ran away over 3 times during those Aussie bushfires that were only a few miles from our house..( she had never ran away the 9 years we had her) and each time they vaccinated her with all the vaccinations.. they didn't even bother to check the records as they said it takes 3 weeks for them to process all the records .

The point is...

It didn't NEED to be in contact with OTHER DOGS. Just being in the vicinity!

Are you INTENTIONALLY obtuse?

My child wasn't even in physical contact with the child he contracted measles from! He was in a very clean, often sterilized, HOSPITAL. He was just in the same AREA. He could have contracted the measles from the air, from a staff member who touched both children, from ME bumping into a wall the sick child had coughed on, then me touching my son!

You seem to be living in a world in which circumstances trump reason and fact.

"My dog was vaccinated against kennel cough, then he got a cough, and I did too, so it MUST be the vaccine that gave us ALL the cough"!

What kind of convoluted thought is that!?