Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Have you ever had an accurate psychic reading

Voyager

Have you ever had a psychic prediction that actually came to pass in your life? Or has a psychic ever really read you, to the point where you knew that there was no way they could have gotten the information other than supernaturally?

Nope, never. Its always vague, and left to interpretation. Im still waiting to get a good one.

Nope, never. Its always vague, and left to interpretation. Im still waiting to get a good one.

OK, I was beginning to think I was the only one. I have talked with both pxychics and prophets. If I was to put all of the pshychic readings together with all of the prophetic words and add them up to a rough, estimate, I've probably had at least 400 different readings. Some with the same prophet or psychic (spoken to the same person several times), and some Ive only spoken to once. They haven't always been predictions, but most of them have. I have to honestly say that NONE of them have ever come to pass. And as far as the readings, they've always been vague. Some seem to hit the nail on the head, but after reevaluating them, it could have possibly been a very clever play on words. Because I would speak to another psychic or prophet about the same matter, and they'd tell me something to the complete opposite.

I'm not saying that psychics aren't real. And I'm not being cynical or sarcastic. Skepticism is not the same as sarcasm. Somehow, it's always linked together. Whenever you question them or test them (psychics or spiritual believers), they become defensive, and say you're being "negative". Or it's because of your "lack of faith" that you received a missed reading. It's a bunch of baloney. I actually had one psychic to hang up on me just for testing her. I asked her if she could tell me why I was calling (mind you that I am paying money for the call). I was as serious as I could be. But she got sassy and defensive and told me I was playing a "game". She's one psychic I wouldn't take with a grain of salt.

I think that if someone is really the real thing, they would be able to back up their claims with evidence, regardless of a person's response to them. I have been a genuine believer. To the point of being nieve and "green" (gullible). I've found that these are precisely the types of people who get preyed on the most. The cop-out many of them use is "I don't have anything to prove to you". Well, it's true. No one owes anybody anything. But what a convenient cop out.

I'm sorry for my indignation. I'm not angry at any person in particular. I have just been deceived so much, that I am starting to think that everyone is simply out to make a profit. If it's not monetary value, it is simply to feed their ego, so that people can think they're special. I want to believe that a spirit world exists. But if it does, I think there is much more to it than we are lead to believe.

Edited by Voyager
  • Like 1

You've spoken to prophets too? O_o

I've coressponded(sp?) with someone from UM here who was quite accurate. Out of respect to her and her privacy I won't identify her; but she was very accurate and it kind of scared me. Ofcourse as a christian I am ashamed and regret consulting. But I was desperate at the time.

You've spoken to prophets too? O_o

I've coressponded(sp?) with someone from UM here who was quite accurate. Out of respect to her and her privacy I won't identify her; but she was very accurate and it kind of scared me. Ofcourse as a christian I am ashamed and regret consulting. But I was desperate at the time.

Hey man, I feel you. I can definitely relate to you on that level. I am a christian too (by default I should say), and I always feel guilty about delving into paranormal phenomena, if it's only just to read about it. Truthfully, I even feel guilty for being on here. But I have been looking for something that actually works. Prophets seem to do the exact same things that psychics do. They just go under a different title, that's it. That too charge set prices. They hit and miss too. I'm trying to break out of the box of religion and have something more personal and REAL to me. At the same time, I don't want to be a rebell.

This site was uncannily accurate about me but it did not make any predictions as to my future. I don't think those kind of readings are too accurate in my experience though there may be some science behind them. The only prophecies that come true are self fulfilling ones imo.

http://www.numerologist.com/

Please give it a go as I'd be keen to hear if they were accurate or way off the mark.

I truly believe that some people have a gift and it is a gift from God. I believe in God but not religion. I don't believe in the devil but I do believe there is evil. I've always wanted to have the gift that some people call a second sight or psychic or empathy. I like the word empathy. Until a few weeks ago I didn't think I had anything like that, other than a couple of times during my life that it was obvious that something told me to go one way and my life was saved. Something profound happened to me a while back and I could suddenly sence things about people and with a few peoples help from this board I've been trying to use it and develop it in to something I can use to help others. Otherwise why would God give a gift like this to anyone. I've been doing pretty good with it, you can read all the remarks in the Psychic Readings section under General Readings and see what you think. An awful lot of these people were brand new to the site when I did their readings and I didn't know a thing about them. It surprises me that I have done so well. I think it's hard to give future readings because everything is in flux, a decision here or there and the out come is changed. Just by giving a reading it may change the outcome, I hope for the better. But I welcome you to take a look and tell me what you think, all I ask is please be kind and honest.

Hatch.

Edited by Hatch

For me yes and yes. I spoke with someone once who predicted the birth of my daughter. I spoke with this woman in the internet (not here) so she didn't know my real name, what I looked like or anything. She even accurately predicted what my daughter would look like. She also called me by a nickname my best friend had given me. It is not common and my best friend is deceased. There is no way possible she could have ever known that. Think about it, she didn't even know my real name, only a screen name/ID.

I think there are people who truly have a gift, and its just that. A gift. I don't think the people who have these gifts can always give us the information we are asking for. I think they get "glimpses, images, smells, etc" of certain information pertaining to the person they are reading and that's it. Believe me, I would love for someone to say...yes this is the career path you should follow...or yes I see you as... But when you think about it we all have choices, different paths we can take. And our choices can change our lives, even the simplest ones. And maybe we shouldn't know ever detail about our lives. That kinda takes the fun out of it. :)

• Like 1

OK, I was beginning to think I was the only one. I have talked with both pxychics and prophets. If I was to put all of the pshychic readings together with all of the prophetic words and add them up to a rough, estimate, I've probably had at least 400 different readings. Some with the same prophet or psychic (spoken to the same person several times), and some Ive only spoken to once. They haven't always been predictions, but most of them have. I have to honestly say that NONE of them have ever come to pass. And as far as the readings, they've always been vague. Some seem to hit the nail on the head, but after reevaluating them, it could have possibly been a very clever play on words. Because I would speak to another psychic or prophet about the same matter, and they'd tell me something to the complete opposite.

Yeop, im still waiting to hear a real one sometime. I want actual reading! Pleeease.

Yeop, im still waiting to hear a real one sometime. I want actual reading! Pleeease.

Well, I'll do my best and please do tell me if I get anything wrong or right and remember, I am new to this.

I've seen a few of your posts so I'll try to avoid taking things from those. Good mind, but I could have known that from your posts, shoot. Do you have a child that doesn't live with you? I don't think you have a lifemate at the moment. My head just started to hurt, do you have a head ache? Blue is a good color for you. Do you have eye strain from computer work? Computers and machines, machinist or injectionmolding? Plastic smell, I think. Your good with your hands but like using your mind. For some reason I see you in a dark room. Creative, are you writing a book or just entertaining the idea? I like Chris Carter too. That's something I could have gotten from you name, sorry. I don't know why this image just popped in my head, if your boss breaks her/his favorite coffee cup, buy him a new one, just because your a nice guy, you'll get the promotion. Or something like that. It happened to me once and I didn't even know there was a promotion to be had at the time, I was just being nice. When was the last time you checked the air in your tires?

Please do tell me if I hit on anything, I tried to be broad with a little of this and that. Just do me a favor and check your tires.

Hatch.

The Readings I received as a young child were very accurate....readings since then not so accurate but in a general way, consistent with my experiences.

Not that I find generalized readings valid...

Edited by Virtual Particle

Well if your trying to test yourself you can try me. I am fairly new and I shouldn't have given away too much about myself. Obviously if you don't want to thats fine :yes:

I have never put stock in psychics and the like, I think its because, if people could see into the future and be specific then they would probably be kidnapped by the governement and used to protect the government's interests :lol: Really its because I don't think a true psychic would be selling thier visions. If someone was actually seeing things into peoples lives they would be charging more than what they charge and only the rich would be using them. Readings are just vague enough to happen but specific enough to make the readee think that the reading has come to pass. If a psychic knew something about my future or my past they possibly could not have known, I might believe a little but I'd still be doubtful, if they do it again, then I might believe, but if they do it many times then they have a beliver out of me. Thing is chances are low that someone like that exist and will meet me. Until then I'll be a disbeliver.

-Trix

Well if your trying to test yourself you can try me. I am fairly new and I shouldn't have given away too much about myself. Obviously if you don't want to thats fine :yes:

I have never put stock in psychics and the like, I think its because, if people could see into the future and be specific then they would probably be kidnapped by the governement and used to protect the government's interests :lol: Really its because I don't think a true psychic would be selling thier visions. If someone was actually seeing things into peoples lives they would be charging more than what they charge and only the rich would be using them. Readings are just vague enough to happen but specific enough to make the readee think that the reading has come to pass. If a psychic knew something about my future or my past they possibly could not have known, I might believe a little but I'd still be doubtful, if they do it again, then I might believe, but if they do it many times then they have a beliver out of me. Thing is chances are low that someone like that exist and will meet me. Until then I'll be a disbeliver.

-Trix

Yes, I am testing myself if that was meant for me. As for paid psychic, well I would like to get paid... and help people. Doctors get paid and usually they don't even give you an aspirin, just advice. Doctors are vague too. Oh heck, I wana raise! If you want a reading go to

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=189069 Read a few and see if you would like me to read you and I promise to do my best.

Hatch.

I once had a acurate reading the lady knew everything about me without telling her anything!!!!

Well, I'll do my best and please do tell me if I get anything wrong or right and remember, I am new to this.

I've seen a few of your posts so I'll try to avoid taking things from those. Good mind, but I could have known that from your posts, shoot. Do you have a child that doesn't live with you? I don't think you have a lifemate at the moment. My head just started to hurt, do you have a head ache? Blue is a good color for you. Do you have eye strain from computer work? Computers and machines, machinist or injectionmolding? Plastic smell, I think. Your good with your hands but like using your mind. For some reason I see you in a dark room. Creative, are you writing a book or just entertaining the idea? I like Chris Carter too. That's something I could have gotten from you name, sorry. I don't know why this image just popped in my head, if your boss breaks her/his favorite coffee cup, buy him a new one, just because your a nice guy, you'll get the promotion. Or something like that. It happened to me once and I didn't even know there was a promotion to be had at the time, I was just being nice. When was the last time you checked the air in your tires?

No child. Only 23, no life partner yet. Not sure when your wrote it, but i dont think ive had a headache in the last two days. Guess blues a good colour for me, im not sure. No eye strain from my pcs at work. I only do work with pcs at work, but i dont work with computers or machines. Plastic? What do you mean good with my hands, but like to use my mind? Sort of vague. I dont see the dark room part.I am creative, musician, and im doing a minor in creative writing. Ive come up with story ideas many times, but never actually written one. Chris carter from x-files i assume. What promotion will i get? What tires? Car, bike, motorcycle?

It wasnt that accurate for me, but i at least asppreciate the attempt and taking time to do this. Thanks :tu:

No child. Only 23, no life partner yet. Not sure when your wrote it, but i dont think ive had a headache in the last two days. Guess blues a good colour for me, im not sure. No eye strain from my pcs at work. I only do work with pcs at work, but i dont work with computers or machines. Plastic? What do you mean good with my hands, but like to use my mind? Sort of vague. I dont see the dark room part.I am creative, musician, and im doing a minor in creative writing. Ive come up with story ideas many times, but never actually written one. Chris carter from x-files i assume. What promotion will i get? What tires? Car, bike, motorcycle?

It wasnt that accurate for me, but i at least asppreciate the attempt and taking time to do this. Thanks :tu:

What is pcs? I meant you can get your hands to do what you want. And you like to use your mind, think or figure things out, create. The promotion may be in the future, you'll know. Tires, I just saw tires, not what they were on, I saw two tires and one needed air. I could have seen the side of a car or a motorcycle or a bicycle with big tires, like a mountain bike. The dark room may have been symbolic too. I'm sorry you were disappointed but it's not like I'm sitting in your front room taking notes. I'm peaking in to your personality and sometimes it's confused.

Thanks again for letting me try to read you. Oh, one more thing, I think you have a great novel in your head and it will be easy to write, it will just flow out of you fingers like it was meant to be but wait until your ready to write it. Don't force it.

Hatch.

Something else that kind of boggles my mind is why you never hear about a psychic winning the lottery? Many of them advertise that if you send them money, they will "remove negative energy" a "spell" from around you, or "fix your life", even tell you the next lottery numbers to play.

I can't help but think to myself, if they can find out lottery numbers in advance, wouldn't they be millionaires and very possibly billion and trillion aires by now? Which would allow them to stop charging people for their services, and just do it as a gift? I don't get it :hmm: . Some pepople will say, "well, they just do it as a career, so they can help people." But if that were true, and they were really trying to "help" people, wouldn't they have a non profit organization? You know, people can talk about christian preachers, but one thing I can say about some of them is that even if I may not agree with their theology, some of them actually do feed hungry people, house the homeless, clothe the naked, and visit the prisons (which is an admonision in the bible).

Many of these psychics and "healers" offer "guarantees" about their services, and several even promise to send your "money back". I understand that this too is a play on words, a trick, and a gimmick. I have received several of these advertisements in the mail (oblivious to how they got my name and address) where someone claims to be "powerful". Telling me that I have until a certain date to send a certain amount of money, or the "window of opportunuity will close for good". Telling you that you are "special" and are a "rare case". One of the last ones I received like this promised all of these things and more. It sounded too good to be true, but logical. But I still got an eery feeling about it. It jut didn;'t seem right fot it to be that easy. Well, I looked this person up on the internet, and it turns out that there are blogs all over the net from people who received this exact same letter, saying the exact same things, with the exception of the name of the person. Some people actually sent this woman money, thinking they had nothing to lose with the money back promise. Not only did the lady never send the person's info back as promised, but when requesting money back, it wasn't possible because what happens in these cases is that apparently, the solicitor changes their address, bank accounts, and everything so that they can't be tracked down. They use loopholes in the legal system to get around paying back money. The people are very clever.

I suspect it is something similar to karma. Good stories about wizards or magicians always have them wracked with weakness from spell casting. If you cast a spell for your numbers to come up you would probably die before you had chance to enjoy the cash. That sort of thing. However, if you are doing it for a third party then it is a selfless act and karma free. It might actually get you a little good karma too. Receiving money for a reading does not conflict because it is 'fair', if you get fakes or people who overcharge or distort readings, then they should get some bad luck coming their way.

I have never encountered any of this outside of the written word and my own imagination but it makes a little sense. Did you get your numbers done?

:lol: 23 and thinks his so wise :lol: God bless your little cotton socks. You just gave me my giggle of the week.I am 31 and know nothing, though when I was 23 I probably thought I knew everything.Oh my gosh :lol: Check your bike tyres love.Oh my gosh :lol:

I didn't expect to troll a psychic reading thread and get such a giggle. Funny!

Something else that kind of boggles my mind is why you never hear about a psychic winning the lottery? Many of them advertise that if you send them money, they will "remove negative energy" a "spell" from around you, or "fix your life", even tell you the next lottery numbers to play.

I can't help but think to myself, if they can find out lottery numbers in advance, wouldn't they be millionaires and very possibly billion and trillion aires by now? Which would allow them to stop charging people for their services, and just do it as a gift? I don't get it :hmm: . Some pepople will say, "well, they just do it as a career, so they can help people." But if that were true, and they were really trying to "help" people, wouldn't they have a non profit organization? You know, people can talk about christian preachers, but one thing I can say about some of them is that even if I may not agree with their theology, some of them actually do feed hungry people, house the homeless, clothe the naked, and visit the prisons (which is an admonision in the bible).

Many of these psychics and "healers" offer "guarantees" about their services, and several even promise to send your "money back". I understand that this too is a play on words, a trick, and a gimmick. I have received several of these advertisements in the mail (oblivious to how they got my name and address) where someone claims to be "powerful". Telling me that I have until a certain date to send a certain amount of money, or the "window of opportunuity will close for good". Telling you that you are "special" and are a "rare case". One of the last ones I received like this promised all of these things and more. It sounded too good to be true, but logical. But I still got an eery feeling about it. It jut didn;'t seem right fot it to be that easy. Well, I looked this person up on the internet, and it turns out that there are blogs all over the net from people who received this exact same letter, saying the exact same things, with the exception of the name of the person. Some people actually sent this woman money, thinking they had nothing to lose with the money back promise. Not only did the lady never send the person's info back as promised, but when requesting money back, it wasn't possible because what happens in these cases is that apparently, the solicitor changes their address, bank accounts, and everything so that they can't be tracked down. They use loopholes in the legal system to get around paying back money. The people are very clever.

There are mystics who are not interested in your money...

• Like 1

Naturally, there are people in this world who take what they know? As a way to take advantage of others and those who do not do this...

Potentially, two sides to a coin...and a part of life. Guys and Gals, who are having a problem with getting proper reading? Should perhaps find indigenous mystics in any part of the World... :yes:

Edited by Virtual Particle

Naturally, there are people in this world who take what they know? As a way to take advantage of others and those who do not do this...

Potentially, two sides to a coin...and a part of life. Guys and Gals, who are having a problem with getting proper reading? Should perhaps find indigenous mystics in any part of the World... :yes:

Yup, good advice. Do you think this works because they have a closer connection to the Otherworld of the spirit and this is where assistance is granted from? Is this why we have words such as channelers and mediums? It is because in this world people have no supernatural power but through contact with the spirit supernatural things can be achieved.

Perhaps there are nature spirits who are good and evil but also others that may be accessed using more occult powers.

Scrying is one that interested me because I could not get my head around it at all. Seeing messages in smoke, fire, ice, pigs liver? Yeah I really struggle with the finer details of most readings but then again I don't imagine the Otherworld to work on logical precepts.

I suspect it is something similar to karma. Good stories about wizards or magicians always have them wracked with weakness from spell casting. If you cast a spell for your numbers to come up you would probably die before you had chance to enjoy the cash. That sort of thing. However, if you are doing it for a third party then it is a selfless act and karma free. It might actually get you a little good karma too. Receiving money for a reading does not conflict because it is 'fair', if you get fakes or people who overcharge or distort readings, then they should get some bad luck coming their way.

I have never encountered any of this outside of the written word and my own imagination but it makes a little sense. Did you get your numbers done?

I may try it later. Though I have a something like it done before. And Ive had several astrolgy readings. I have kind of a tough time believing in such a thing. It would mean that our every thought in life is planned to a tee. I mean it would make sense if it were true. But if it is true, then there can be no loophole in it. It would all be uncondtional. Meaning the numbers would be an astral fingerprint, and there's nothing you can do to change any outcome of your life.