Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Angel of Death Dream

dindwyder

I had a pretty disturbing dream last night that the Angel of Death visited me and was in the form of a woman and told me it was my time and I was going to die in a car accident. Anyone wanna try and break this down for me?

Consider it as a dream. Even if it's not a dream, just know that you'll move to a better place. If it's not a better place, then it's time to do good things in your life.

I had a pretty disturbing dream last night that the Angel of Death visited me and was in the form of a woman and told me it was my time and I was going to die in a car accident. Anyone wanna try and break this down for me?

I have a question.. How did you know it was angel of death?

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

I have a question.. How did you know it was angel of death?

In the dream I just knew. She wasn't clothed and did not have wings yet I knew who it was and why she weas there. She led me from room to room visiting family members and saying goodbye before leaving.

In the dream I just knew. She wasn't clothed and did not have wings yet I knew who it was and why she weas there. She led me from room to room visiting family members and saying goodbye before leaving.

I knew it was more to your dream... please tell me everything you saw in the dream..

I knew it was more to your dream... please tell me everything you saw in the dream..

I was sitting in bed and she appeared in the hallway. I wasn't startled by her at all but I wasn't happy to see her. All I asked was "Is it my time?" To which she nodded her head. She then led me around my house to different rooms which contained my loved ones. When I came to my mother's door I exclaimed that I did not want her to suffer and she assured me that she would soon follow. None of the people in the rooms knew I was even there. I then asked her how i would die and she replied to me in an accident. I asked her if it would hurt and she told me just for a little bit.

I was sitting in bed and she appeared in the hallway. I wasn't startled by her at all but I wasn't happy to see her. All I asked was "Is it my time?" To which she nodded her head. She then led me around my house to different rooms which contained my loved ones. When I came to my mother's door I exclaimed that I did not want her to suffer and she assured me that she would soon follow. None of the people in the rooms knew I was even there. I then asked her how i would die and she replied to me in an accident. I asked her if it would hurt and she told me just for a little bit.

I feel like you - just find the spiritual piece really interesting like...always searching for information and taken all pieces trying to make a complete picture... I definately don't feel like it's a dream from the realm - meaning one that will come to pass.. and also people who are in accidents don't feel the pain when they die. I encourage you to continue to seek for information because that is the only way you'll get answer.. if you don't look you won't find it..

Dindwyder,

The dream was about a psychological death, not a physical death, that you are going through with your family and friend. A real death dream has certain charateristic witch are not present in your dream. In a hallway

being told by a nude women, witch symbolizes truth, it was a car accident symbolic of it accidentially happening between you and your family members.

I hope that helps you.

Even if it the dream could be an acurate telling of things to come, it could also be symbolic for something else or it could even be just a normal dream. However if you are familiar with lucid dreaming, then you should start investigating the dream within your dreams, for it is the best way for you to get answers.

In the mean time, safe driving.

• 6 years later...

Last nov 1 2014, I dreamed that souls are parading in the streets. One soul of a cute little girl about 2 years old entered our house and  held my hand,  asked me " Are you my Mom?" I answered her, "Sorry dear I am not". She then asked me " Will you be my Mom?" I answered, "If you want me to be, but I don"t want to be a spirit like you for I also have 2 sons who needs me." She just smiled and left.

I told my children to hide under the blanket for I knew that the last one to visit is the Angel of Death. When he came, I greeted him. "Hello old friend." He just smiled and talked to me telepathically. I asked him to spare my family. He smiled and replied (telepathically) "You already knew what to do." I answered him, "Thank you dear." He bid his goodbye and said "bye old friend". I replied' "Till next time."

In that dream, I was never scared of the Angel of Death. I was scared that He will take my sons away. In that dream he was like a friend who I haven't seen for so long.

• 1 year later...

A few years ago I had a dream about “the Angel of Death”. I knew this because it said “I am the Angel of Death”. It looked like the grim reaper, dark cloak but more like a shadow spirit. My dream ended up being a warning that a friend was going to die. At the time he and I we’re not speaking becaus we had become involved romantically and he ended up kissing my friend in front of me, I messaged him and told him about the dream and said to watch out for the Angel of Death and we laughed it off. A couple days later he was driving his motorcycle drunk and wrecked into a guard rail and died. My friends name was Jameson. This is the dream I had ...

I was at Jameson’s apartment waiting for him to come home. His roommates told me to wait in his room (these were random people not his actual roommates). I went into his room and got bored waiting so I snooped through his things. I found two leather drawing journals and looked through them a bit (in real life he had two of these that I didn’t know about until I told him about the dream). I heard him coming up the stairs so I put the books down and ran to the bathroom to check if my make up looked okay. A dark, cloaked figure appeared behind me and startled me. It said “I am the angel of death” then it sewed some knotted, red yarn into my arm and told me “you have 10 minutes to get this out or else Jameson dies” then it disappeared. Jameson came up the stairs and turned on the bathroom light. I had tears streaming down my face and was in shock. I told him what happened. I called my mom and said “she’s good at this kind of thing, she can help” and my mom was on her way (in real life her house was 5 minutes from his house) but that is where my dream ended. I told him everything right away on fb messenger and we made up. He told me he was sorry about not making his feelings for me clear and that he did care about me and he was sorry for kissing my friend. We planned to get together on the weekend. But he died a couple of days later.

On 9/21/2010 at 12:30 PM, dindwyder said:

She?

http://www.westgatenecromantic.com/encounters.html

Edited by Alien Origins

• 1 year later...
On 9/20/2010 at 3:24 PM, dindwyder said:

Don't get into any cars.  :D

Edited by brian100
add emoticon

On 9/20/2010 at 11:24 PM, dindwyder said:

What were you doing recently? Dreams are made up of what's in your head. For example, if I was watching Aliens (the film don't get excited) I'd bet my life in it xenomorphs would be involved.

If I was told I'd won the lottery I'd be dreaming about being rich. Or it's just a random dream. I don't usually remember my dreams, I suspect its cause I've had sleeping problems for years and I genuinely believe its effected my memory.

But yea, it's either memories or a random dream.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I wouldnt look too much into it. For the sake of argument, if true, why would a spirit disclose this information? Doesn't seem logical they'd get anything out of it. Unless of course you're a serial killer! and it's some form of karmic retribution. Nightmares can feel like psychological warfare/torture and w dreams (u can't measure someone's perception of fear) literally anything can surprise you.

• 2 weeks later...

Last night i dreamt i caught a UFO in my hands only it wasn't a UFO but an empty pizza box. Can anyone help? 

Edited by Captain Risky
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Dindwyder, I'm sorry about that dream, but I am sure there's nothing to fear. It is only up to the Universe if your time is up. To make sure, ask for guidance on your meditations. Ask The Universe, in the Many form He/She appears in, and He/She will help you. I myself have seen the Universe, in a form of a Shadow with a smoke-type Hoodie. I know, it's crazy, but at least I am here to tell it still. The Universe and I, are very close, and real close to each other. Believe me, whatever this amazing thing is, He/She is powerful, and I love it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/25/2019 at 8:13 PM, GalacticWarrior said:

Hello Dindwyder, I'm sorry about that dream, but I am sure there's nothing to fear. It is only up to the Universe if your time is up. To make sure, ask for guidance on your meditations. Ask The Universe, in the Many form He/She appears in, and He/She will help you. I myself have seen the Universe, in a form of a Shadow with a smoke-type Hoodie. I know, it's crazy, but at least I am here to tell it still. The Universe and I, are very close, and real close to each other. Believe me, whatever this amazing thing is, He/She is powerful, and I love it.

What the hell have you been smoking???

• Thanks 2

On 9/20/2010 at 5:24 PM, dindwyder said:

The car is the key.  It represents your attempt to arrive at a particular 'thought' destination.  You have a particular mind set....you are on your way to another...mentally speaking.  The Angel of Death is actually representative of your sub-conscious analysis of your particular mental transition from one way of thinking to another.  You obviously have some fear about outcomes of some sort.  If I do this then what...if that happens then what...etc.   The dream is your sleeping minds way of communicating those fears to your conscious mind.  

So...consider what has been on your mind lately in the light of those things and see what you think.  

Edited by joc