Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Oujia Boards- Dangerous or not?

uuuuuurwrong

Hey everyone!! It's my first time posting in here but I have been looking through the forums for awhile, and i really like this site! original.gif Ok well anyways... My friend wants to buy a Oujia board and wants me to use it with him after he gets it, but i heard really bad things can happen from using it, but i have also heard it can do no harm. So what do u guys think? And what are your experiences with using an Oujia board??

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• uuuuuurwrong

• Kismit

• snuffypuffer

• Novo

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We've got lots of threads on ouija already on here. Take a look at some of them. For my part, I say never be scared of cardboard and plastic. They're more frightened of you than you are of them..

What you should really be afraid of are your mom's copies of Martha Stewart Living. She's a felon, you know.

Yeah I know there are some things on Oujia boards already in here, I just want some more opinions on wether i should do it or not and if its dangerous or not...

my opinion? you need to go to church, Jesus will protect because he and god love you, but if you dont.. well your going to burn in hell for eternity (ill save you a spot near the lezbians) laugh.gif

Welcome to the board uurwrong ,

I realise the ouija thread is daunting but I'm sure you will find everything you need in there .

It would be appreciated if new threads on old subjects wern't started . To avoid this in future try using the search button located at the top right hand corner of every page .