Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
UM-Bot

The 'hey, notice me!' ghost of Roseville

2 posts in this topic

Paul Dale Roberts: 11:11am: The 11:11am phenomenon seems to be following me everywhere I look. I get 1:11, 11:11 when I am about to do something of significance. I am writing this at real time and looking at the computer clock, it is 11:11am. Well, enough of that, let's talk about the case tonight. The date is September 25, 2010, Saturday. Tonight we are headed for Roseville. I call the entity the 'Hey, Notice Me! Ghost. It seems to want to capture the attention of the occupants.

arrow3.gifView: Full Article

Paul Dale Roberts: 11:11am: The 11:11am phenomenon seems to be following me everywhere I look. I get 1:11, 11:11 when I am about to do something of significance. I am writing this at real time and looking at the computer clock, it is 11:11am. Well, enough of that, let's talk about the case tonight. The date is September 25, 2010, Saturday. Tonight we are headed for Roseville. I call the entity the 'Hey, Notice Me! Ghost. It seems to want to capture the attention of the occupants.

arrow3.gifView: Full Article

Where are the ghost pictures at the top of the stairs? All I see is a bunch of old fat chicks sitting around a table boozing = FAIL