Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Crop Circle Idea

I've posted this idea on other sites, but have not heard any responses. Let me know what you think about this idea:

If crop circles are attempts to communicate with humans (and I believe they are), why don't we "talk back" by outlining "real" crop circles with bright lights aimed skyward. After dark, power on the lights, providing a "night time" crop circle for those who may be watching. Of course, it would be ideal to film / video the event in case someone answered...

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Babs

• FrauMaiden

• Asterix

• tgg35

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm...I have to admit that if an alien race would be advanced enough to travel all the way to Earth, they would rely on something more...sophisticated to communicate with us, rather than drawing lines on the fields..

Well, this is a personal theory of mine, hence it isn't fact by any means, and I do not claim to know the mind, motivations or intentions of alien beings from our solar system, but while your idea does stand out as something probable: meaning the messages contained within crop circles being from extraterrestrial life forms to humans? I tend to lean toward the idea that the messages aren't really messages to directed toward humans at all and that they're actually messages from extraterrestrials to/for other extraterrestrials.

I mean, if you step back and look at the broader picture (no pun intended here either), the broad canvas' they're using- vast open spaces are perfect (and perhaps the only canvas' available for them to use too) for providing viewing from the sky- and the complicated and intricate detailings of the circles? I know I cannot figure the messages out. I'm not that adept. Perhaps others are.

I truly believe that they're communicating with each other.

Call me lame, but that is what I think.

For whatever this is worth.

Most Respectfully,

FrauMaiden

"You look up when you feel the need for elevation and I look down because I am elevated. ..."

Thus Spake Zarathustra.

~Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

tgg and FrauMaiden...these are terrific ideas. I wish we could fim something like that. I never thought about the ET's communicating with each other. That sounds right. original.gif

Here's an article about crop circles that is funny. laugh.gif

hit latest 100 messages: The Fellowship Of 'The Rings'...Terry Groff...July 25/04

here

I think it's alien grafitti! Like 'QUAZGAA WOZ HERE'....Why not! Maybe they're just like us,maybe they've got a wee bit of sense of humour in them,who knows...? whistling2.gif

I think it's alien grafitti!
.... grin2.gif ....why not!