Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

JFK Assassination

striker7

Do you believe that the JFK Assassination is one of the biggest conspiracy theories in the US?

Why has this event gripped the nation for so long?

Do you believe that the JFK Assassination is one of the biggest conspiracy theories in the US?

I do not believe it is one of the biggest, but I do believe that Oswald was at the very least not alone.

Why has it gripped the nation for so long? JFK was probably the most widely loved president in living memory, so when he was killed and people had genuine questions about what exactly happened that day, was it really a solo job by Oswald, with no associates whatsoever? Well, I personally don't think so, so that leaves the question for me personally: Let's assume he was not working alone, who was he working with? What exactly was the motivation? How high up does this go? And what else could the same accomplices have done elsewhere? Or maybe Oswald was used as a patsy as people claim? And if so, who set him up? Again what could the real motivation be?

So, questions like these are worrying, and because of that they die hard. Also, as I said Kennedy was a favourite. We want to believe some sinister organization had him put down, because then the world works like it does in books and movies, so we tend to wish for that to be true. That's why I think it has gripped not only the American nation, but also the world, for so long.

The thing is, even if we wish it to be true, that doesn't neccesarily preclude it from being true, or as I can paraphrase it: "You're not paranoid, if they're really after you."

JFK was an inside job... same like Pearl Harbor and 9/11

• Like 1

Kennedy Bros, Malcom X, Martin Luther King, Regan attempt all politically motivated assasinations. Bankers ,Oil Tycoons, White Supremacists, High Ranking Officials, all connected in some way. All about Power and control, they stepped out of line to do good for American people and paid the price. Not how society works with these evil greedy people.

• Like 1

got anything to back that one up there chief?

got anything to back that one up there chief?

Not sure what you mean... a few links wont change your mind (unless you know what to look for)

Its about being open to possibilities in the long term, always trying to put the pieces together.

You've already decided, i cant do anything for you

Edited by SolarPlexus

Kennedy Bros, Malcom X, Martin Luther King, Regan attempt all politically motivated assasinations. Bankers ,Oil Tycoons, White Supremacists, High Ranking Officials, all connected in some way. All about Power and control, they stepped out of line to do good for American people and paid the price. Not how society works with these evil greedy people.

Yeah thats basically it

Oswald did it, get over it, the best pres ever died to early into his stint as pres.

Oswald did it, get over it, the best pres ever died to early into his stint as pres.

pearl harbor was not an inside job. the government knew it was going to happen but that doesnt mean they did it. no one has convinced me yet that 9/11 was an inside job. for instance how did they move a jumbo jet to the pentagon with out anyone seeing it, or build one in place with no one seeing it.

....pearl harbor was not an inside job. the government knew it was going to happen but that doesnt mean they did it....

... and they let it happen. yeah thats what i mean

Edited by SolarPlexus
  • Like 1

Oswald is obviously a scapegoat. Lets see ...

- Communist background, and as far as the early teens

- former marine

- defected to USSR (traitor)

- married there

- attempted to assassinate an US official before !

- good shooter

- works in the building from which the shots were fired !

- silenced 2 days later by a random nightclub owner, no motive or explanation

... and so on

He's a person who anyone will believe did it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scapegoat

Scapegoating is the practice of singling out one child, employee, member of a group of peers, ethnic or religious group, or country for unmerited negative treatment or blame.

Oswald denied shooting anyone and claimed he was a patsy (scapegoat) who was arrested because he had lived in the Soviet Union.

Warren Commission Hearings, Volume XX - Page 366 of 818

7:55 - "IM JUST A PATSY"

WH_Vol20_0193b.jpg

00:13 ... "Im just a patsy"
Edited by SolarPlexus

Of course it is. It's the mother of all conspiracy theories.

Because people can't come to grips that one lone madman could shake the nation to it's core.

Same way they can't believe 19 terrorists hijacked 4 planes, flew them into buildings, and changed the entire world.

2 fast shots on a moving target with that terrible gun. Try it...

yeah, that too ...

What I find interesting and casts a shadow on the official story isn't the assassination of JFK but that of Jack Ruby/stien. Police first said that they thought that Jack Ruby was just another cia agent or secret service agent. They then state that many recognized Jack as a local well known strip club owner in Dallas well known to the police and that they did nothing to question his presence where Oswald got shot. Jack well known to police a strip club owner saddened to the point of murder over JFK, I don't think so. Oswalds death was a hit that was allowed to happen.

What I find interesting and casts a shadow on the official story isn't the assassination of JFK but that of Jack Ruby/stien. Police first said that they thought that Jack Ruby was just another cia agent or secret service agent. They then state that many recognized Jack as a local well known strip club owner in Dallas well known to the police and that they did nothing to question his presence where Oswald got shot. Jack well known to police a strip club owner saddened to the point of murder over JFK, I don't think so. Oswalds death was a hit that was allowed to happen.

i agree

The carcano is a pretty accurate rifle. Even using nothing but iron sights.

It was three shots, as I recall. The first one missed completely, the second one hit Kennedy and Connely, and the third hit Kennedy in the head. So, two misses and one hit. Does it take a military-level sniper to do this?

Have any proof that this gun was "terrible"?

Actually, the gun was a pretty decent rifle and Oswald was a very good marksman.

That Carcano didn't blow the Presidents brains out, Don't have to be Einstien to work that out. A person with Military experience would unlikely choose a Carcano, especially when its sights weren't even sighted correctly.Oswald may have fired a shot to distract attention away from the Kill Shot

A person with Military experience would unlikely choose a Carcano, especially when its sights weren't even sighted correctly.

Yup Oswald was not only experienced, but tried to assassinate a US general before !

Oswald may have fired a shot to distract attention away from the Kill Shot

exactly, he's just a scapegoat put forth to take all the blame :)

Actually, the gun was a pretty decent rifle and Oswald was a very good marksman.

I really hope this is sarcasm...