Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

JFK Assassination

striker7

Indeed I am...that's why I'm here.

You were given a clue so absurdly obvious, it would be lost only on the most jaded or the most naive.

My apologies for concluding the former; it appears I was mistaken.

I guess the clue was lost on me too. Care to provide a simple answer to the question so that everyone can benefit?

Or would you rather just continue along this line of... what is it exactly that you're doing again?

You wouldn't believe it anyway :tu:

Br Cornelius

So I guess you don't like answering direct questions?

Why is that exactly?

Is it so difficult for you to answer?

• Like 1

Just go back and read hacktorp's clue and use your brain.

Br Cornelius

If I wanted to assume, I'd just say that you are referring to the Bush family, but I don't want to assume. Why are you so hesitant to just answer a direct question? Does it make you feel somehow superior to respond with taunts and jibes instead?

• Like 2

Indeed I am...that's why I'm here.

You were given a clue so absurdly obvious, it would be lost only on the most jaded or the most naive.

My apologies for concluding the former; it appears I was mistaken.

Oh please, Dr., give us without the benefit of your astute insight... :w00t: ..the clue. Spare us the "obvious clues". We just can't understand...

Oh by the way, blaming Bush isn't going anywhere (Wow!). That's stupid and totally un-provable.

It's amazing hoe the Bush name gets stuck into everything!

Let's not, since you can't supply any proof of it...for anything you all accuse them of.

:whistle::cry::no::td:

It just gets so boring.

Edited by MID
  • Like 1

ITs sad but true man is a nasty creature. I`ll bet a Dime to a Dollar that another Dallas event will happen soon ? THe way this world is wired were living on borrowed time.

One has to wonder how many of us were around when this even happened? Mid, Lilly ,a few others maybe. JFK is imbedded into our Hearts a great Loss. It was the Darkest day of Dallas ,Texas `s History.

I for one was a young-un ! 8 years old But It was like just yesterday !

THeres a bit of sadness when I see people try to cloud what Happened that day with C.T theory`s ! Oswald Shot our Great Young Pres. nuff said. Jack Ruby Shot Oswald,nuff said.and the Tin of Cookies that was sent to Jack ruby did come to my home the month that followed,and thats another story all in its self.

One has to wonder whether those who grew up under the blaring, 'official' news accounts are not the most truth-starved public in history.

"Why, naturally I know what happened...I was old enough to read the Warren Report before the ink had even dried."

'Oswald killed JFK, Ruby killed Oswald'. It's a twisted little ditty that drones on endlessly in the back of our minds, like the theme song of The Andy Griffith Show.

And the bloated, bovine public listens, chews, and swats at flies with its tail.

Unfortunately we will probably never see the definitive proof that Bush Snr ordered the deed. I don't think the freedom of information Act applies to insider job assassinations.

However he was on the ground as a CIA agent (which he denied and was subsequently caught out on) and was somewhat fingered by Hoover for been involved in some way.

PresJfkBush.gif

Bush Snr. seems to be the only man alive who can't remember that he was in Texas on the day of the assassination.

bushwarning.jpg

It also seems that Jack Ruby worked directly for Richard Nixon;

RubyandNixon.jpg

It certainly seems as if the Republican Elite were deeply implicated in the plotters of the Assassination.

The only thing that seems funny about all this is that certain people cannot smell a Fish :unsure:

Br Cornelius

Edited by Guest

Yes...I can see how Hoover would find it difficult to keep the lid completely on what was likely the most devastating secret he knew.

And this was a man with a LOT of secrets:

State secrets, intelligence secrets, political secrets, Victoria's Secrets...

Well the truth is JFK is gone,Dallas became a dark place to live for many,many years , I know We still get all the idiots that come and tour,and tell everyone that it was a Government inside job. All without a bit of actual proof.

THe best thing Is that Tomorrow is a new day,and we all get to decide for ourselfs what we want to believe !

Does that make sence !?

• Like 2

Well the truth is JFK is gone,Dallas became a dark place to live for many,many years , I know We still get all the idiots that come and tour,and tell everyone that it was a Government inside job. All without a bit of actual proof.

THe best thing Is that Tomorrow is a new day,and we all get to decide for ourselfs what we want to believe !

Does that make sence !?

Not really.

The Warren report has so many holes in it it can only be considered a cover up.

There is plenty of reasonably strong evidence of CIA involvement.

I think you are the one wishing for a better day, without facing up to the fact that there are consequences for the now of the deeds done all those years ago in Texas.

Br Cornelius

Unfortunately we will probably never see the definitive proof that Bush Snr ordered the deed. I don't think the freedom of information Act applies to insider job assassinations.

However he was on the ground as a CIA agent (which he denied and was subsequently caught out on) and was somewhat fingered by Hoover for been involved in some way.

PresJfkBush.gif

Bush Snr. seems to be the only man alive who can't remember that he was in Texas on the day of the assassination.

bushwarning.jpg

It also seems that Jack Ruby worked directly for Richard Nixon;

RubyandNixon.jpg

It certainly seems as if the Republican Elite were deeply implicated in the plotters of the Assassination.

The only thing that seems funny about all this is that certain people cannot smell a Fish :unsure:

Br Cornelius

Wow...

You've got us on man-made global warming, and we now understand that cow farts are contributory to it, according to an economics student (?), and now, why not (!?), you're an expert on the JFK killing and you have pegged President Bush in it!

I don't suppose there's much point attempting to illustrate the fallacy and idiocy of such a thing...I suppose. :no:

There's Al Gore,intelligent beyond belief, scientifically educated, and an acknowledged expert on matters meteorologic, then this upstart politically driven economist who's an expert in climatology...and Greenland is going fast, and theres less than ten years before it's melted, and cows poofing must be stopped, as well as the raising and consumption of beef, and then...We have Brother Cornelius, who knows that President Bush was in on the plot to kill John Kennedy. And isn't his son (the other President Bush)responsible for 9-11????

Maybe we should solicit Joe Biden's commentary here???

...Maybe raising sheep, and Swine-Poofing is also contributory???

:cry::nw::passifier::-*:td: .

You're right. Some people can't smell a fish.

Many of us however, labor to get away from the stink of this sort of stuff!

Edited by MID
  • Like 1

Tips hat to Mid as Always ! Nuff said ! JFK was a great man and president ! A Idiot shot him all by Himself. Jack Ruby Shot Oswald All by himself. Its the Facts !

Dallas Texas is a really Hot State to Live in Nuff said ! :tu:

justDONTEATUS all to myself !

Tips hat to Mid as Always ! Nuff said ! JFK was a great man and president ! A Idiot shot him all by Himself. Jack Ruby Shot Oswald All by himself. Its the Facts !

Dallas Texas is a really Hot State to Live in Nuff said ! :tu:

justDONTEATUS all to myself !

Carry on living the dream if it makes you feel safer.

As for MID - no comment :tu:

Br Cornelius

A Idiot shot him all by Himself. Jack Ruby Shot Oswald All by himself. Its the Facts !

Mommies all over Dallas probably whispered these soothing words into frightened children's ears each night to help them get to sleep. 'All the boogie mens are gone!'

And boy, did the children ever sleep. In fact they're still asleep to this very day!

Wow...

*snip*

Laboring real hard I see. *snip*

Edited by Daughter of the Nine Moons
Removed flame bait

As for MID - no comment :tu:

Br Cornelius

I completely understand... :tsu:

• Like 1

LoL ! Its funny how these CT peeps cant read or think for themselfs. Mid Whats we gonna do ?

• Like 1

LoL ! Its funny how these CT peeps cant read or think for themselfs. Mid Whats we gonna do ?

What would make you conclude that. If you read the Warren report and concluded it was the whole truth it would seem that it is you who are finding it difficult to understand.

I am usually very skepical of CT - but in this case the evidence is overwhelmingly in favour of another explanation than a sole mad gunman. The simple bullet evidence disproves that all by itself.

Br Cornelius

Wow...

You've got us on man-made global warming, and we now understand that cow farts are contributory to it, according to an economics student (?), and now, why not (!?), you're an expert on the JFK killing and you have pegged President Bush in it!

I don't suppose there's much point attempting to illustrate the fallacy and idiocy of such a thing...I suppose. :no:

There's Al Gore,intelligent beyond belief, scientifically educated, and an acknowledged expert on matters meteorologic, then this upstart politically driven economist who's an expert in climatology...and Greenland is going fast, and theres less than ten years before it's melted, and cows poofing must be stopped, as well as the raising and consumption of beef, and then...We have Brother Cornelius, who knows that President Bush was in on the plot to kill John Kennedy. And isn't his son (the other President Bush)responsible for 9-11????

Maybe we should solicit Joe Biden's commentary here???

...Maybe raising sheep, and Swine-Poofing is also contributory???

:cry::nw::passifier::-*:td: .

You're right. Some people can't smell a fish.

Al Gore intelligent beyond belief? How many eps of Swamp People do you watch every week? :whistle:

Al Gore intelligent beyond belief? How many eps of Swamp People do you watch every week?

I'm guessin that you didn't quite get that post, did ya?

:td::no::td:

• Like 1