Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghosts, demons, or ? (pics attached)

RandomGal

No great idea as to what "it" was. I can go with "ghosts" and "demons" well that is another story. From all I have read, "demons" have some kind of an agenda and you would definately know what "it" had on its mind. I think "ghost" works but even that is not being real certain.

Im no expert but it looks real and very scary to me and my friend.

That is a part of your body, or one of those puppatoon toys.

Im no expert but it looks real and very scary to me and my friend.

kind of looks like the right side of E.T.'s face :)

And all i see is someone standing against a radiator, being photographed with a really crappy camera, in poor light :tu:

post-49356-019888900 1287148127_thumb.jp

Yep, thanks for showing that Belial. Are you sure you're not making this up RandomGal? I'm sorry but it really looks like a normal person standing there wearing black clothes.

That is a part of your body, or one of those puppatoon toys.

Thats my mate lofty he likes hanging on the ceiling,your calling.He said you look like ,know I won't repeat what he said.Ha Ha.

post-95014-037232600 1287294923_thumb.jp

It's getting harder and harder to take these grainy pictures seriously. Today, cameras capable of taking photos 50 times better than those two are available for less than a hundred bucks.

The other problem, for me at least, is all these smartphones with apps you can download that are designed to alter pictures.

Yep, thanks for showing that Belial. Are you sure you're not making this up RandomGal? I'm sorry but it really looks like a normal person standing there wearing black clothes.

You know, I really don't blame your skepticism and thinking that I'm making this up, especially since you don't know me, but I swear on my life I am not making this up. I honestly just posted the pics on this site because I really didn't know what to think...is it really a ghost or whatever, or is it just the work of a prankster? Now, if the person who took these pics is lying, then that's a different story. I'm fairly new at this job, but my manager has known this person for a long time and says there's no reason for him to lie, but then again, how well do we really know anyone we think we know.

I suppose the only way to know for sure is to go with him one night, but considering I'm too scared of the idea of coming face to face with "something", that'll probably never happen.

Mar 3:24

(24) And if a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand.

Because they worship the Creator, the Alpha and Omega, the living God.

The almighty is Zeus.

Youre just using the most popular one, thats why people go with it. Thats what i was getting at, that people just assume the word of god or jesus would somehow do something. Solely because of popularity.

He does have a point. It is better to label something "demonic" than "angelic", one doesn't get laughed at as much.

Normally I am a believer ( gotten a heap o' crap for it too!) , but the first shot looks like the chair somebody pointed out in an earlier post and the figure to the left almost looks to me like a women's legs in heels under the " cape" shape. Yeah they look spooky , but they really have some shapes of things that could easily be mistaken in the dark or in a bad pic.

AL

No thread is complete until Peter Gore Seer posts a silly picture of his ear.:rolleyes:

As for the topic at hand - I find the pics interesting. I'm not ready to call fake just yet. Unless that's the shadow from the person taking the picture, I don't know how it could have been physically faked. Both figures are transparent.

Backup pictures of the area are needed.

Edited by Moonie2012

it looks to me that if it is a ghost it is not a demon just a mere residual haunting where it plays a recording like sequence every so often this may happen every nite 1 time a monthor on an unpredictable occasion but normally it will happen at the same time it happens the first time it is noticed because it happened at that time when the person was alive

Is there any way you could take a picture of the areas in these pictures during the day so we have some comparison shots?

Has anyone seen the video on youtube presented by Science of Scams where you can make ghostly figures appear?

do u have link?

Is there any way you could take a picture of the areas in these pictures during the day so we have some comparison shots?

I was actually thinking of doing just this. I'll take the pics tomorrow when I'm back at work.

Again, I really appreciate everyone's opinions. I couldn't stop looking at the pics for a while and the more I look at them (especially the second one) the more skeptical I am. It really does look like someone standing with a long coat on. I am not personally tech-savvy, but the person on here who mentioned phone apps and what could be done with them these days really made me think. While it is a fascinating idea that these are real "entities", I'm a lot less convinced now than I was the day I first posted the pics on here.

As for the supposed bite, I've never met his brother so all we have is his word on that. Oh, and I asked him why he used his not-so-great-quality droid phone vs a better camera and he said because his phone has a night-cam app that can take pictures in very dark conditions while his camera does not. :unsure2:

do u have link?

Don't know if he's known over in the US, but this guy is a very popular mentalist over here, he does highly impressive shows and his book tricks of the mind is a must read.

Don't know if he's known over in the US, but this guy is a very popular mentalist over here, he does highly impressive shows and his book tricks of the mind is a must read.

very interesting, going to check out his other stuff

Youre that bored eh?

:P

enjoy, if you're on Itunes, he has a show for a couple of pounds on there called Derren Brown's evening of wonders, it's pretty jaw dropping stuff

There are a lot of ways for this to be faked. Like, a lot.

But, presuming they aren't.. I wouldn't go poking around if I were you (actually I probably would, but that doesn't mean it's a good idea). I mean, if it's supposedly biting people..

Personally, the first photo looks more real to me than the second. On the first one the 'shadow' seems somewhat transparent as you can see the rail? Radiator partially behind it.

The second one to me looks like it is a hoax, someone just standing there.