Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFOs Videotaped over El Paso, Texas

thefinalfrontier

Please note that I am unable to watch videos today due to download imits :cry:

Published: 6:46 AM 10/17/2010

El Paso, TX, News Channel 9 Video of UFOs

A photographer for Channel 9 in El Paso, Texas had recorded what many are calling UFOs.

Taken in the eastern section of the metropolis, at first one light was seen falling. Then the object becomes two, then three.

Incredibly, soon thereafter, a fourth light can clearly be seen. The objects become a formation that resembles the famous Phoenix lights.

Here is one account from an eyewitness to the lights.

This happened right over my home. It happened right over my kid's house in the northeast of El Paso.

I thought: "Look! UFOs right over my house."

I am a bit freaked out as this happened right over my house. You all know what kind of videos I've been posting, coincidence? I THINK NOT!

The reports over El Paso come on the heels of reports of UFOs over NYC only a day or so earlier.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEtTl9cGrJc&feature=player_embedded

Edited by thefinalfrontier

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sakari

• booNyzarC

• DONTEATUS

• thefinalfrontier

cant wait till morning to be able to watch it, damn download limits anyways

Please note that I am unable to watch videos today due to download imits :cry:

That is soooooo annoying for you.... :angry2:

I am a bit freaked out as this happened right over my house. You all know what kind of videos I've been posting, coincidence? I THINK NOT!

:o

Thanks for sharing TFF....

Manoeuvres?

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm B)

I can not claim this find ( from another site) , but I have to agree 100%......

Three parachutists holding hands jump out of an aircraft with fireworks attached to their feet. These parachutists are so close together that from far away the fire works look like one big fire work. As they are falling 120 mph making one big streak behind them, the parachutists separate in 3 different directions so they can pull their parachute cord and not crash into each other, which creates 3 different streaks.

Once they pull the parachute cord, BAM!, they instantly go from 120 mph to 12 mph experiencing from 3 to 4 G's of force. Once they are going 12 mph (very slow and looks like they are hovering) the streaks from the fire works are no more. They are just a small fountain of fire, and from far away look like a single point of light.

Because the sky is black, and because the camera is following them, you can't tell they are moving at all. Once the fire works burn out, they are hidden in the darkness, and appear to "suddenly vanish".

Ok , this I can claim...After searching air shows , guess who is at this air show in El Paso right now?......Yup , you got it :)

US Army Golden Knight Parachute Teamperformers34_t.jpgIn 1959 13 men joined together to form the Strategic Army Corps Sport Parachute Team, to compete in the then communist dominated sport of skydiving. The team performed so well that on June 1, 1961 the Army officially recognized, designated and activated the team as the U.S. Army Parachute Team now known as the Golden Knights.

Amigo airshow 2010 , El Paso,Texas October 16th,17th..... Amigo Airshow

Edited by Sakari

I see nothing alike in the videos ! You can Tell that the Armys Knights are just what they are. Its the El Paso Lights that act different. IMO.

I see nothing alike in the videos ! You can Tell that the Armys Knights are just what they are. Its the El Paso Lights that act different. IMO.

Would you like me to call back the air show orginizers and tape my conversation?.....It was the knights...

The other video is closer ( porbablly much closer), and a diferent angle than the "UFO" video...What does it take , really?

posted on the 16th October in the El Paso times

Look up in the sky: Golden Knights practice free falls to delight of spectators

At 9,000 feet, the C-131 plane leveled out and Sgt. Tylor Wheeler got on his knees and peered out its rear, examining the landscape and searching for his target landing.

From that height, El Paso looks different. The landing zone was near a hangar at Biggs Army Airfield.

It was the same landing zone he will use today and Sunday when he and the other Army Golden Knights jump during the 29th Annual Amigo Airsho.

Wheeler had all the equipment — parachute, goggles, helmet, gloves — to make a safe landing.

At that height, buildings are no larger that your thumb and the wind is 120 mph, enough to knock you down. The temperature is 30 to 40 degrees, while on the desert floor the temperature can be in the 80s, as it was Friday.

But Wheeler is a professional — one of the few who can call themselves Golden Knights.

There is a nice video there also......

My link

What are you smoking in that BBQ? Beef? Pork? Chicken? All of the above? With a nice LSD glaze perhaps? ;) tee hee, I'm just kidding with you D. :) But honestly, it looks like the same event to me, just filmed from a different angle and distance.

I can take that as the answer easily. BUT why did the News reporter say that the official they asked about this wouldn't name the crews flying etc in that area when asked about the video etc?! Seems like it would have been sorted a lot sooner if they had just said. Seems like someone wanted the publicity.....

Here's a report from the Daily Mail that compares the sightings from New York and El Paso

http://www.dailymail...ge-El-Paso.html

There is no comparison...NY's were daylight ( most likely balloons) , and the Texas lights were at night , and were the US Army's Golden Knights parachute team.....Did you look at any of it?

For those that just need to be beat in the head with more and more evidence , because the obvious is not enough , here ya go......

Many of you made contact with us last Friday night to share your accounts of this same scene captured by one of our photojournalists ...Ram Moreno... footage which received more than 30,000 hits on YouTube. One falling light seems to divide into three before a fourth mysteriously appears. All of the lights then dance in the darkness before vanishing.

"This kicked off our hanger party where we bring in our 350 volunteers, our performers and all our sponsors to kick off the celebration of 29th Amigo Airsho."

Amigo Airsho Executive Director Terrie Todd identifies this flying object as a patriotic performance by the U.S. Army's precision parachute team... the Golden Knights. She says each Knight had attached canisters with flares on their feet to generate light while diving through El Paso's skies as part of a synchronized stunt... so no mothership here.

"The first one came out, jumped the P.O.W. flag. the other three that came together...they were coming together to pass the baton that was presented to our president."

source

SARPER SARIDAL October 17, 2010 at 6:03 pm

There are videos of you in youtube where people are thinking it was ufo’s..

Even you were on tv smile.gif)

www.youtube.com...

Could you please respond back so we can say that the guys were you in the video?

Thanks..

Rachel Medley October 17, 2010 at 6:09 pm

Hello,

Yes, that was us! This is something that happens quite often when we do twilight or night jumps…people for miles around who don’t realize that there is a pyrotechnic jump going on think that there is a meteor or a UFO! The local law enforcement and news agencies get frequent phone calls from people who think that it’s anything from a UFO to a nuclear missile. It’s just the Golden Knights, doing what we do best and wowing the crowd, while demonstrating the precision and discipline that the Army has taught us. Thanks for your concern!

Blue Skies!

SGT Rachel Medley, Black Demonstration Team, Golden Knights

army site source

There is no comparison...NY's were daylight ( most likely balloons) , and the Texas lights were at night , and were the US Army's Golden Knights parachute team.....Did you look at any of it?

Those Golden Knights are busy little beavers. ;)

• 2 years later...

It wasn't the Golden Knights. These lights were in the air way too long and were actually not very high. They were almost eye level from Transmountain Road and stayed fixed in place for a while. Also, UFOs were seen on the outskirts of town and in Chaparral, New Mexico, which is just a few miles away from El Paso. These sightings occured for weeks after this UFO appeared in the sky. White Sands Missile Range would also go crazy some days following this event. They always broadcast when they will be testing and firing so that the towns around the range wouldn't be startled, but that week the missiles would go off without warning and it would really sound like a war going on. It was the only time I have ever heard them like that.