Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I think my neighbor is an alien

Guys, my neighbors really freak me out. Sometimes at night, they will pull in to their garage and close the door with what looks like a female human. Then, during the night, they will leave, and I will never see the female human being again. I think that maybe they are aliens and the "female human" is their disguised ancestor. I say this because shortly after they pull into the garage, I hear the car doors close and then I hear a bunch of sounds like something hitting the car, and I hear screaming. So I think the "female human" disguised alien is one of their ancestors who can't adapt to the earth's atmosphere. After about fifteen minutes of the thumping noise, I hear the car doors close again and then they leave and the car comes back and parks for the night. I am really kind of freaked out about this. My neighbor is about 30, and "married" to another humanoid who is strangely absent during these rituals. He always walks around with a t-shirt on that has some strange scrawlings on it that look like alien language, he says it is something to do with a group of guys he hung out with in college but I think he's trying to lie to me. Anyone know how I can find out if these are really aliens??

Welcome to Unexplained-Mysteries, Area69!

What you wrote sure does sound freaky, but it could be

something else, you know....... whistling2.gif How old are you?

I hear the car doors close and then I hear a bunch of sounds like something hitting the car, and I hear screaming. So I think the "female human" disguised alien is one of their ancestors who can't adapt to the earth's atmosphere. After about fifteen minutes of the thumping noise...

blink.gif

Edited by Norman

i think he kills people. spy on them and put the video here so we all can see. it would be cool if he was an alien and not a merd. devil.gif

I wouldn't go near them alien.gif

Edited by Confuse

uh, hu.... ok.... where might that "thumping" noise come from?

And were those "screams" screams of pain? Or screams of

enjoyment? cat.gif

I answered this in another thread on accident!! Sorry!!!!

I'm not going to follow him around because I don't want him to bother me. I carry around my Super Soaker when I'm in the yard, and threaten to shoot him with it if he gets too close. He leaves me alone then, so obviously something's up if he's scared of water.

If he really is an alien- AND YOU'll only know for sure,

if you squirt him with water because

aliens can melt if they come in contact with water. wink2.gif

• Haha 1

hm.. I don't know that.

What if hes human. If he tells your parent. your in trouble

thats right! My advice is that you should not squirt him yet.

Squirt him when he is least expecting it. After he melts,

remember to dispose of the evidence!

sounds like a w00t.gif married frat guy whos not too happy with his marriage... lmao

Edited by whitegreyhat

I don't want him to bother me. I carry around my Super Soaker when I'm in the yard, and threaten to shoot him with it if he gets too close. He leaves me alone then, so obviously something's up if he's scared of water.

How do you know he's scared of the water?Maybe, he's leaving you alone when you threaten to squirt him, for the simple fact, that he thinks your nuts. whistling2.gif

He always walks around with a t-shirt on that has some strange scrawlings on it that look like alien language, he says it is something to do with a group of guys he hung out with in college

Or it's a possibility, he doesn't want to get his favorite shirt wet? tongue.gif

Have you ever thought of sneaking over after he pulls into the garage and take a peek, to see if someone is actually being hurt?Then you could call the police.. ph34r.gif

Or as Norman said, maybe it's screams of enjoyment, and in that case, let them enjoy it!!

thumbsup.gif

Yes.....must admit, if I heard screaming coming from my neighbour's garage, and a long list of disappearing women, my conclusions would be: "Maybe I should call the police and tell them I'm a little concerned."

How you arrive at the conclusion: "THEY'RE ALIENS!" is a question I am having to invest all my energy into not asking, because somehow I don't think your answer would do much to restore my confidence in the strange chain of logic you seem to be following...or lack thereof huh.gif

And honestly....you said in the other thread you're 29...stop running around with a super soaker wacko.gif

And honestly....you said in the other thread you're 29...stop running around with a super soaker

lol!!! laugh.gif That's good!! w00t.gif Wish I wouldv'e thought of it!!!! tongue.gifthumbsup.gif

Wish I wouldv'e thought of it!!!!

Maybe you'll like this one then tongue.gif

Mr sixtynine, I think it's fortunate you don't live next door to me...

I am up to all hours of the night; the light is nearly constantly on in my bedroom, so obviously I am doing something sinister! The occasional sounds of my chair swinging in a complete circle can be heard, or a cry of glee as I beat the living crap out of someone in Smackdown5 on my PS2 (obviously, these everyday sounds mean that I am murdering someone, or am harboring Elvis in my closest, who is secretly the vanguard of a much larger alien attack force, of whom I am a member).

I'm also in University, and I have no doubt that if you caught a glimpse of the "Glasgow Caledonian" heading on a piece of paper sticking out of my bag or such like, it could easily be confused with the seal on an order to begin exterminating your worthless species, direct from the great and mighty Emperor Zog. I would have to be careful not to let you see any such thing.

Last but not least, I'm sure your rather strange suspicion would (in your head at least) be confirmed when, if you were to point a supersoaker at me yelling "stay back"...then I would take it off you....

...and hit you with it tongue.gif

Let us be honest...because I don't think ANYONE could possibly listen to the story you've posted, and conclude that it has anything to do with aliens, I think you're probably having a laugh. If not, I suggest you attend a biology class, because it sounds far more like your neighbor is experiencing a little of the birds and the bees when his wife is away.

Therefore he may or may not be a jerk; this does not make him an alien tongue.gif If you see strange flashing lights in the sky over his house, and cries of "For god's sake Jim! I'm a doctor not a gynecologist!" then maybe he is having interplanetary meetings with strange alien women.

Until such time as that, I don't think you need concern yourself with the possibility of your neighbors exploring any final frontier other than the back seat of a car.

I am up to all hours of the night; the light is nearly constantly on in my bedroom, so obviously I am doing something sinister! The occasional sounds of my chair swinging in a complete circle can be heard, or a cry of glee as I beat the living crap out of someone in Smackdown5 on my PS2 (obviously, these everyday sounds mean that I am murdering someone, or am harboring Elvis in my closest, who is secretly the vanguard of a much larger alien attack force, of whom I am a member).

Speaking of which , we should really get those pills they have for insomnia one day ...

*looks at PS2....*

*....looks at xbox*

*...notices Conan boy of the future [Miyazaki] has finished downloading...*

*...re-reads first sentance he wrote....*

...tongue.gif Ya right . *turns Ps2 on and begins the carnage with street fighter alpha 3*

you know A69 maybe hes a vampire...and hes recruting hot girls to strengthen his evil vampire army...but then again...i'm an alien...

Does anyone remember the film with Tom Hanks called "'burbs"? It's the one where he thinks his neighbours are satanists. grin2.gif