Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Gods were actually Aliens?

enlightened_one

Hans: With no results other than making more money for themselves - that isn't illegal or immoral its just interesting.

Hans: if there IS a secret. Lots and lots of UFO people have made all kinds of statements and have had nothing bad happen to them
My link

Hans: They were trying to arrest him for income tax and other reasons. You do know he had revoked his opinions on a number of key UFO issues?
INJURIES, EXTERNAL AND INTERNAL:

There are six penetrating and three perforating gunshot

wounds to the head, torso, and extremities. There are

blunt impact injuries to the head and extremities. These

injuries are listed for descriptive purposes only; no

sequence is implied.

My link

My link

Hans: not really

Hans: And yet nothing happens, nothing at all. No disclosure, no assassination, no particular notice, or careers being destroyed on a regular basis? I don't think so. The UFO fad peeked decades ago and has evolved into a type of new age religion.

..Well the scientists seem to have a hard time.. http://www.ufoevidence.org/documents/doc826.htm

My link

Hans: Movements that don't achieve their purpose tend to spin down into long term money generators just like rebels of failed causes often turn into criminal gangs

My link

My link

Anyway there is enough evidence.. and first hand accounts of present encounters for us to realize that there very much could have been ET Contact and so in terms of our history that these Extra terrestrial visitors.. could very much have been the gods, angels and star people of ancient history and legends.Why else was there so much interest in the stars .. the moons.. the sudden leaps and declines in civilizations whose core beliefs centred on the influence of various amazingly powerful gods.

Anyway there is enough evidence.. and first hand accounts of present encounters for us to realize that there very much could have been ET Contact and so in terms of our history that these Extra terrestrial visitors.. could very much have been the gods, angels and star people of ancient history and legends.Why else was there so much interest in the stars .. the moons.. the sudden leaps and declines in civilizations whose core beliefs centred on the influence of various amazingly powerful gods.

Could you pleazzzee show us some that we cannot take apart within the shortest time as fabricated, brain m********ion or made up on the go? Thank you.

Howdy Cormac

I thought that the beams from ground based radar that were directed at Mars and Venus were the most powerful signals we've sent so far. I seem to recall they would have been powerful enough to have made it to the nearest stars. Have you heard of those?

Those were amongst the more powerful signals sent, but keep in mind that both Mars and Venus are two of our nearest neighbors. I've yet to come across anything suggesting that the problem with signal attenuation has been solved. One of the farthest man-made objects of which we are (barely) in contact with is Voyager 1, which is more than 113.478 AU (16.976 billion km, or 10.549 billion miles) or 0.002 of a light-year from the Sun) from Earth and nowhere near our closest stellar neighbor, Proxima Centauri, at 4.2 light years.

I have, though, sent an email to the public affairs section of NASA in regards to this question concerning radio communications in outer space and am awaiting a reply. Will post it here upon receipt.

cormac

the gods could be aliens im not saying there not, But If they were aliens, i dont believe they would show such programs proving or speculizing such on tv unless other intentions were made while doing so

We are alien. Well, at some point in "Earths life evolution". Life did not originate here or, at least, that's my opinion!

We sail through endless skies

stars shine like eyes

the black night sighs

The moon in silver trees

falls down in tears

light of the night

The earth, a purple blaze

of sapphire haze

in orbit always

While down below the trees

bathed in cool breeze

silver starlight breaks down the night

And so we pass on by the crimson eye

of great god Mars

as we travel the universe

Watch this video, the animation looks ancient but, it is a treat on the eyes and for the soul!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gym2UXYRz98

Edited by Mentalcase

From the prophet Ezekiel:

"Now as I beheld the living creatures, behold one wheel upon the earth by the living creatures, with his four faces. The appearance of the wheels and their work was like unto the color of the beryl: and they four had one likeness: and their appearance and their work was as it were a wheel in the middle of a wheel. When they went they went upon four sides: and they turned not as they went. As for their rings, they were so high that they were dreadful; and their rings were full of eyes round about them four. And when the living creatures went, the wheels went by them: and when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the wheel were lifted up."

i have listened to documentaries of how some believe we are from meteorites they flew by and gave off bacterial spores which came down and made us. And That the Human specie is not only known to this planet, as we are spread across the vast starry night ;D

i have listened to documentaries of how some believe we are from meteorites they flew by and gave off bacterial spores which came down and made us. And That the Human specie is not only known to this planet, as we are spread across the vast starry night ;D

That is basically what the video I posted represents, please watch it!

You have to factor in the fact that we (and all living creatures) evolve based on our environment. So, if you have lower/higher gravity fields, different elements in an atmosphere, etc, etc., all creatures would look entirely different. Some features may be universal, but, all that life needs, is energy to thrive. So what ever makes it easier to live, they will evolve in that manner. Also, life originated from a single source, or at least, that's what we've come to believe. If we can prove that life elsewhere on our planet has a different code/DNA structure, then we will have proven the Panspermia theory.

From the prophet Ezekiel:

"Now as I beheld the living creatures, behold one wheel upon the earth by the living creatures, with his four faces. The appearance of the wheels and their work was like unto the color of the beryl: and they four had one likeness: and their appearance and their work was as it were a wheel in the middle of a wheel. When they went they went upon four sides: and they turned not as they went. As for their rings, they were so high that they were dreadful; and their rings were full of eyes round about them four. And when the living creatures went, the wheels went by them: and when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the wheel were lifted up."

:yes:

Edited by SolarPlexus

And even if there is a habitable planet with technologically advanced intelligent life 100 light years away from us, they would just now be getting signals from us, and who is to say that they could decipher those signals in the first place?

In fact, even this is unlikely.

Signals from Earth are subject to the inverse-square law. Any signals sent 100 years ago would today be so attenuated as to be indistinguishable from background noise for any such alien civilization.

I realize that a lot of people have used this idea. That doesn't change the fact that it simply doesn't fly.

Harte

In fact, even this is unlikely.

Signals from Earth are subject to the inverse-square law. Any signals sent 100 years ago would today be so attenuated as to be indistinguishable from background noise for any such alien civilization.

I realize that a lot of people have used this idea. That doesn't change the fact that it simply doesn't fly.

Harte

Hmm, is there an echo in here? :lol::tu:

cormac

LOL @ the hair! :lol: If anyone's hair was scary, it was his partner in crime in the Ancient Aliens series from The History Channel who said something like "I don't just believe the Ancient Astronaut Theory, I'm convinced!" That guy cracked me up on so many levels... :w00t:

And as to the other part, on the contrary, you have a wealth of perspective to contribute. You strike me as a thoughtful and reasonable human being. That is all it takes to contribute value to a debate such as this. The point you raised earlier about assumptions is completely valid and topical to our discussion here, for example. A bit of research and well-thought argument is all it takes to contribute value to the forum. And you can deliver that as you have already demonstrated. :tu:

Giorgio Tsoukalos. He should think with his hair - it's bigger than his brain:

giorgio_blur.jpg

Harte

Just because I was too lazy to lay that additional detail out does not infer that it wasn't in my mind. I completely agree with what you illustrious gentlemen have stated. Thank you for voicing what was already in my mind. :tu:

Hmm, is there an echo in here? :lol::tu:

cormac

Yeah, kind of jumped the gun there, didn't I?

I should realize that I can just sit back and read. After all, Cormac's got it covered! :tu:

Harte

Giorgio Tsoukalos. He should think with his hair - it's bigger than his brain:

giorgio_blur.jpg

Harte

His hair is more noteworthy on every imaginable scale when compared to his brain. Methinks he is attempting to sport the look of someone with grand intelligence...

einstein.jpg

Yeah, kind of jumped the gun there, didn't I?

I should realize that I can just sit back and read. After all, Cormac's got it covered! :tu:

Harte

We can never have too many people stating the facts. Especially when some think that "what might be" means the same as "what actually is". Or that what we "might" find in the future is relevant to what we actually know today. :rolleyes:

cormac

Giorgio Tsoukalos has some of the stupidest, most unprofessional hair that I've ever witnessed. And, I've seen a lot of bad hairstyles.

Edited by New Ares

We can never have too many people stating the facts. Especially when some think that "what might be" means the same as "what actually is". Or that what we "might" find in the future is relevant to what we actually know today. :rolleyes:

cormac

Dream killer. :devil:

Methinks he is attempting to sport the look of someone with grand intelligence...

Einstein was absolutely above-average but, in truth, hadly an archetype (contrary to his modern image). He was largely a charlatan who stole ideas from Mileva Maric, his brilliant wife, like Tesla said. That's a true genious, not Einstein.

Edited by SolarPlexus

Einstein was absolutely above-average but, in truth, hadly an archetype (contrary to his modern image). He was largely a charlatan who stole ideas from Mileva Maric, his brilliant wife, like Tesla said. That's a true genious, not Einstein.

I'll start to take anything that you say seriously when you start to actually provide evidence to back it up. In other words; when hell freezes over.

Cheers.

No problem, it's not like i care... :)

Edited by SolarPlexus