Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ancient Atomic Bombs

it's a lot of big words and names of crazy rocks and elements. i didnt realy get what they all are. it was supposed to be a joke...aaah nevermind wacko.gifblink.gif

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stellar

• Burgundy Johnson

• Jamie

• Chauncy

but are these machines any good anymore. i mean can it do something against a black hawk?

well in a couple of other threads in this website, they talk about how the ancient peoples wrote of these amazingly powerful weapons these machines have. but i do feel, that if there was any of these machines, wouldnt we have found them? or maybe UFO sightings are really the aliens picking up their trash??? (being serious)

thunder sometimes can heaten up the sand and make strange tubular sculptures... it's only a suggestion, i don't know

maybe it was aliens, or maybe us back in time... lol... hum

i'd like to add too that Plato is not the lying type : he said that in a perfect republic, all poets and writers should be exiled because they led to superstitions and things like that, being too imaginative...

Well, maybe the machines are buried under the Earth? Actually, stone tablets or something like that were found in Tibet not too long ago which contained instructions on creating an interstellar spaceship and also anti gravity. China actually claims to be using some of the info from it in their space program.

Well, maybe the machines are buried under the Earth? Actually, stone tablets or something like that were found in Tibet not too long ago which contained instructions on creating an interstellar spaceship and also anti gravity

linky linky?

i want to read it devil.gif

Sadly, I cant find a news article about it, all I can find is tons and tons of vimana related websites which give a brief mention to it (the same sentence too lol). If you want that i can find the link for you though.

It also tells of rockets usedjfor warfare and an 'arrow of unconsciousness' that can make whole armies helpless. It describes this event: "...a single projectile, charged with all the power of the Universe".

Sounds like Tesla's "Death Ray" and his "Free Energy" concept.user posted image

No, thats something completely different. The records I'm talking about were found in 1998 I believe it was.

I dig it original.gif

It seems that there is alot of antigravity type things happening in Tibet.

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/d...p5/gravity2.htm

Geez eh, isolate a few Tibetan monks on a mountain top and they will in fact move mountains. blink.gif

All of these stories like the Mahabharata might be real, or they might be fake, but if its the latter, I think there has to be some truth in it... they just explain stuff in so much detail its hard to believe, and then theres stuff like this and the ancient city with strong radiation present and evidence that it was destroyed swiftly and not over time.... all this stuff its confusing!

Yes it is very confusing.

Its because when we look at all these ancient places we automatically compare them to what we know in our culture.

To the people whom these ancient writings belong it is no more confusing than the invention of the printing press is to us.

I think it is very obvious that mankind has been around alot longer than we are usually told.

The links between us and them have been discarded and lost throughout the ages, and organized religion has played a part in the cover-up as well.