Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest ItalianStallion

Ghosts?!

7 posts in this topic

Hi, lemme know what you guys think about this. Me and my family just recently moved into a new house in Northern Virginia. When we were taking the boxes out of the truck and putting them into the storage room in the basement, I felt as if there was some other presence in the room with me. Then at that moment there was a strong gush of cold air and then it was gone. A few days later I went down to get some things for my office and I felt the same way but instead of a gush of air, there was what sounded like a voice telling me to leave. I realize that I'm not a registered user but I was just trying to get some answers, so anything is appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike Knowles

Being new here myself, I'm not really sure what the proper procedure would be. I would probably take a camera and tape recorder into that area and see what I came up with.

I guess the first thing I'd say is: make sure you get yourself familiar with the noises and sounds and 'ways' of the house before jumping to conclusions about anything paranormal. Learn to recognise the clang of the heating system and the way the draughts move around in the rooms.

When you've made sure that what you've experienced is none of those things, then start looking for alternative explanations.

Then you can start screaming and running for the door...

ph34r.gif

LOL @ LB laugh.gif

I recommend that screaming and running out the door should be the first thing you do. Then after the humiliation, you can begin to rationalize the situation and do as others had already suggested.

laugh.giflaugh.gif He! He! @ Homer, that would be my suggestion aswell, I'm still a wuss or is that whoose, laugh.giflaugh.gif

Ok, sounds like a good plan. I'll take a few weeks to get used to the house. I'll get back to you guys then.

Thanks

Yeap the best thing to do is what LB & Homer suggested try to deal with it rationaly and logicaly.

Mind you, you could always stand in the empty house going hello anybody here........ if some one answers then I would do what Lb suggested biggrin.gif

Loonboy @ Jan 6 2003, 07:21 AM)