Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Walking Dead (TV Series)

Bracket

...I loved the last line of the episode "hey dumbass in the tank: you cozy in there?" LOL!!!

Thats Glenn! He is the man!

it looks good i might check it out.

Well, it premiered last night. So, that could be a problem. :P That is unless you live outside the U.S.

Thats Glenn! He is the man!

Yeah. :D In the comic he doesn't climb into the tank so i was like "where's Glenn?" :hmm: Then his voice came over the radio. :lol:

The effects were great too.

From imdb:

The numbers for last night's debut of the highly anticipated new TV series The Walking Dead are in and it has AMC grinning from ear to ear. The show that has put horror on the forefront of both hardcore fans and non horror fans is a huge success and is sure to spread from positive word a mouth advertising. What are the numbers?

The 90-minute Halloween night debut delivered 5.3 million viewers and 3.6 million adults 18-49. That breaks the record for the largest demo audience for any cable television show all year and rates higher than any other AMC series ever.

them zombies ate the freakin horse... yah i liked the first episode.

I missed it and dam it I wanted to see it. Anyone know if it's on the net as a live feed yet? Heard it got awesome reviews.

well, they'll probably replay it next week i would think... but i have a dvr so i never miss an episode. yay!

I missed it and dam it I wanted to see it. Anyone know if it's on the net as a live feed yet? Heard it got awesome reviews.

amc going replay it Friday night I believe.

the zombies look great and they are not skipping out the head shots,they are up close and personal no cut a ways.

the only thing i dont understand in every zombie movie,no one knows whats going on or what the zombies are. everyother horror movie they all know the legend of what ever monster is hunting them and they find out what kills them...all i know is if i seen the old dead lady crawling towards me when he was grabbing the bike i would instantly scream ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE and act accordingly. i dont think i would need much of a explanation from another survivor,,everything is covered and explained with those 2 magic words,, "zombie apocalypse".

I loved it as well and have my dvr set to record series. I loved the last line of the episode. It was just Priceless!

Already a topic in the Movies section of the forum. Maybe we can merge the two and create the Ultimate Walking Dead topic.

It was good. A little like 28 days later, with the guy "waking up" in a hospital. And a lot like every other zombie flick out there. The cool part here, will be the characters and the ability to follow a set of characters for a longer time than a 90 minute movie allows. Nothing really new here, just packaged in a way that has been overlooked thus far. Like vampire movies...someone finally realized a series could be cool, with all the gore and violence of the assortment of movies that have been done.

I have to point out the irony of a TV show with Zombies being on a "Live feed"....

def good start to series, has great potential as both a horror series as well as a drama. looking forward to watching more of it!

I have to point out the irony of a TV show with Zombies being on a "Live feed"....

:w00t: Classic my man :tu: Watched it yesterday on "live feed" ^_^ For a tv series just awesome imo.

This is sooooo good :D!!!

The zombies look awesome. Its not just a couple bloody make up patches and gray skin. These people actually look like theyre decomposing!! I love it.

LOL, according to imdb, he's in all six episodes that have been filmed to date. I guess that after last week's numbers, they will be filming some more. :)

LOL, according to imdb, he's in all six episodes that have been filmed to date. I guess that after last week's numbers, they will be filming some more. :)

Yeah from the articles I read they're going to get into people's backstories at the camp alittle more. I want to see Jim getting out of Atlanta and not just have Glenn telling the story.

Can't wait to see it tonight. I have never read the comics so this will be brand new to me. I saw the first ep and loved it. Hope that tank has some gas in it LOL

Is anyone else excited for this show? It's based on the comic series, which has recently won an Eisner Award, by Robert Kirkman that follows a group of survivors in a zombie apocalypse. The tv series is being written and directed by Frank Darabont (The Shawshank Redemption, The Green Mile, The Mist) with zombie special effects by Academy Award winner Greg Nicotero (The Chronicles of Narnia, Day of the Dead, Transformers, The Cell). It is set to premiere this halloween on AMC.

Goodness that sounds really good.... sigh why do americans always get he really good shows 1st? lol by the time we get that show over here...it would be a classic oldie in the USA !! :P I mean disgust.gif no fair lol

Edited by Beckys_Mom

Goodness that sounds really good.... sigh why do americans always get he really good shows 1st? lol by the time we get that show over here...it would be a classic oldie in the USA !! :P I mean disgust.gif no fair lol

It should be premiering everywhere else very soon.

Hmmm, I wasn't so impressed with last night's episode - it was a little predictable.