Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ouija Board , Planchette moves on its own..

Sakari

Just accept the fact that there are thing's that are unexplainable now and there are things in this world that is beyond our reach but i know someday will reach it

If we just accept the "fact" that some things are unexplainable, how would we someday reach it? That is the antithesis of science and without science, we'd still be living in the dark ages.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ShadowofaDoubt

• Psychic Ocelot

• Moonie2012

• Sakari

If we just accept the "fact" that some things are unexplainable, how would we someday reach it? That is the antithesis of science and without science, we'd still be living in the dark ages.

We have to study and examine to reach it. For the moment, anything is not proven to be true is by default unreal.

Note that it is a temporary answer by default, we are not sure if later things change or not.

We have to study and examine to reach it. For the moment, anything is not proven to be true is by default unreal.

Note that it is a temporary answer by default, we are not sure if later things change or not.

But studying/ examining is the opposite of just excepting that it's unexplainable.

Also, unexplained is very different from unexplainable.

Edited by shadowofadoubt

Unexplainable is a term to describe the impossible, the beyond the reach of human

Ghost is unexplained because it's still a mystery, but someday, people will find out the truth. How? By just dying, you'll know if ghost exists or not.

Unexplainable is a term to describe the impossible, the beyond the reach of human

I disagree, If something unexplainable is happening, we know it's possible, but we're not sure how. That's not to say NO ONE knows how and we never will.

As for ghosts, has there been any sighting or occurrence that can't be explained rationally (excluding those that are flat out lies and where there is insufficient information)?

I disagree, If something unexplainable is happening, we know it's possible, but we're not sure how. That's not to say NO ONE knows how and we never will.

As for ghosts, has there been any sighting or occurrence that can't be explained rationally (excluding those that are flat out lies and where there is insufficient information)?

Damn, the mods are being very active these last days. By which I mean unfairly active. They snip out chunks of sentences which are not even insulting and leave others wich could offend other people.

Walker, you are more than welcome to Report a post or moderator edit that you feel has been unduly performed, and/or PM a moderator, if you wish to discuss UM moderation practices, but it is done on a case-by-case basis between the moderators and concerned parties (yourself for example), not in the public forums. So if you have an issue, please PM one of us or Report a post you feel needs examined ore re-examined and explain what you feel is the problem and someone can discuss it with you.

Magnets.

Wrong CSM.

It was string. The video was a hoax, which was explained. Read the whole thread.

Wrong CSM.

It was string. The video was a hoax, which was explained. Read the whole thread.

And here I was convinced that CSM was you all along, Mulder. Now you go and correct him... :hmm:

And here I was convinced that CSM was you all along, Mulder. Now you go and correct him... :hmm:

...Maybe thats what i want you to think... :devil:

It was done with string.

I did the same thing, pausing it over and over. I noticed that the corners of the board have small risers to allow the string to pass right under it (something i didn't do in my hobo version :lol: ).

I just saw that now....wow great thinking shadow...mad props...

Staged video, but somewhat decent.

Ok, I can give a reason as to why I feel like I don't necessarily need to read this book. If it does, indeed, lay it all out then the author should be able to provide a reproducible experiment demonstrating it, right?

right, and you can easily reproduce what he has done.

Also, by reading the book, can you now move objects with your mind? If so, why isn't this on the cover of every news paper in the world, why isn't mainstream science backing this?

no i cannot move things with my mind, that not what we are discussing we are discussing the possibility that you can do such things, which you can and this book clearly shows it,

why isn't in on the cover of the newspapers, cause people don't want you to know about it,

i have many examples of why this is so, i will not do all the work for your tho, just have an open mind and do your research, there are people who control many aspects of your life, and this is part of that control, knowledge and invention suppression.

Oh, I've heard of him alright. Alleged articles submitted to peer review, yet where are they? He doesn't show a large sample size, just finds the snowflakes he wants and claims he made them with care bear magic.

ok well i don't know much about him, just using that as a reference, why don't you try it yourself then? go ahead get two bottles of water and on one write the word "hate" on the other write the word "love" then freeze them and look at the crystals under a microscope, let me know what you come up with, I'm still looking over biology of belief as i said, its not fresh in my memory and I'm busy today, so I'll get back to you on that, but do me a favor and do that experiment.

what language? English? LOL

You know what i mean. Profanity which no one cares to hear from you.

ok well i don't know much about him

Yet , you use his book as evidence , and state that it is proof?

no i cannot move things with my mind, that not what we are discussing we are discussing the possibility that you can do such things, which you can and this book clearly shows it,

why isn't in on the cover of the newspapers, cause people don't want you to know about it,

i have many examples of why this is so, i will not do all the work for your tho, just have an open mind and do your research, there are people who control many aspects of your life, and this is part of that control, knowledge and invention suppression.

If his book clearly shows it, why can't you? :wacko:

Who would not want people to know about that?!

ok well i don't know much about him, just using that as a reference, why don't you try it yourself then? go ahead get two bottles of water and on one write the word "hate" on the other write the word "love" then freeze them and look at the crystals under a microscope, let me know what you come up with, I'm still looking over biology of belief as i said, its not fresh in my memory and I'm busy today, so I'll get back to you on that, but do me a favor and do that experiment.

Ok. But what results do you expect? You think some guy you've heard of in passing will be correct contrary to what everyone else knows?

You go ahead and try it first. I'll call the results right now though - no difference.

Different words on different bottles won't affect a damn thing. I assume you mean that the feelings behind the words "love" and "hate" will affect the crystals, but just writing words on bottles has nothing to do with that. They're just words written in ink on a bottle.

Now, if you want someone to actively sit there and send feelings of love and hate to each respective bottle as it freezes, you best waste your own time doing it yourself first. Practice what you preach - you spout this stuff off as reality yet you have done no experimentation with it on your own. That is the definition of blind belief.

Edited by Moonie2012