Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 5
Persia

The Cat Palace

143 posts in this topic

883903.jpg

I want that kitty so bad!

301258.jpg

It's so WITTLE! :wub:

I love cats. We have a Calio cat named Reily at my dad's house. She's spoiled but I still love her. I've grown up with both animals but I'm mostly a cat person.

616477.jpg

374290.jpg

1154551.jpg

I love this vid! I have been a bad cat friend by not visiting this thread more! :(

Is ok dear Devil, You are so nice :) .

:lol:

awesome. hahahaha

Dear God they can make some terrifying noises.

Puss In Boots

Scuzzlebutt

Sahar

My favorite story (EVER!!) about a cat:

One night in early winter,( many,many years ago) my grandfather's great uncle Finbar

McGrail was walking briskly through the mountains near the village of Drumkeerin, hoping to be home before nightfall. The sun was rapidly setting, and the shadows in the mountain forest grew longer as he trudged through the light coating of snow that now had blanketed the wooded path.

At one point in his journey, he happened upon two sets of small animal tracks and what

appeared to be streaks of blood mixed with pieces of dark fur, leading up the path to a slight rise before him. Clutching his blackthorn stick tightly, and with all his senses alerted to the possibility of a wounded animal blocking his way, he cautiously mounted the small crest of the hill.

As his eyes strained against the encroaching darkness, he could make out the forms of

two large cats dragging the dead, tattered, and bloodied body of a third. Raising his arm, and

with a shout, he lashed out with the knobbed end of his blackthorn in an attempt to chase the

ferral felines away.

The two cats dropped their burden, turned to face him, and glaring, defiantly stood their ground,

One of the pair opened it's jaws wide and said.."They'll be none of that, Finbar McGrail!

For we fear ye not!" Finbar's blood ran cold from the sight of this singular horror (which , indeed, would have killed a frailer man).

The second cat now walked a few steps toward him and said, in a tinny, hissing voice...

"Ye'll be giving good Prince Owen this message....ye tell him that Cormack has been killed, and that the kingdom is his once again" "Now let us pass in peace"

"I've never in all me days met the man, nor have I heard tell of him!" Finbar stammered.

The two large cats ignored his protestation, and returned to the torn and ravaged carcass.

They didn't look back , nor did they utter another word as they silently dragged their loathsome charge off the path and into the now darkened woods.

Running, falling, swaring, praying, Finbar tore blindly through the mountains and down into

the valley where his farm lay. His screams as he approached the house alerted his wife and children, who, in a panic approaching his own, ran out to meet him.

Near collapse from exhaustion, and with his racing mind a maelstrom of horrific images,

he was helped by his small family up the path to the front porch, where he limply dropped to the steps.

As his wife comforted him, the children ran to the parlor and returned with a large tin cup of "poteen" (moonshine), to settle his nerves.

Gradually he regained a degree of composure, and, struggling to control himself, blurted

out to them the details of the nightmare he had just experienced. When he related the

message of the second cat..........

"ye tell him that Cormack has been killed, and that the kingdom is his once again",

a unearthly screech came from inside the house. The family's aged housecat then bounded

out of the cottage, down the steps, and into the winter's night, never to be seen again.

....that's part of our family folklore, boys and girls; make of it what you will....(and Happy

Halloween!)

Source

It's like the 5th story down. :)

Edited by theGhost_and_theDarkness

Thank you for article :) .

automated cat food dispenser

Rsa6q.jpg

Oh my gosh.. . How did those cats not get eaten?

I took my cats out in my back yard. . .I live on a waterway, so there's always at least little fish and baby shrimp swimming out there. I caught a baby shrimp to show it to my cats.. .they freaked out. You would have thought it was a 200 pound cat mangling dog. I can only imagine what would have happened if an alligator would have come up. :blink:

Oh my gosh.. . How did those cats not get eaten?

I took my cats out in my back yard. . .I live on a waterway, so there's always at least little fish and baby shrimp swimming out there. I caught a baby shrimp to show it to my cats.. .they freaked out. You would have thought it was a 200 pound cat mangling dog. I can only imagine what would have happened if an alligator would have come up. :blink:

The answer is very easy :) .

The cats are wild and ready to act with surprise attacks if they feel any threat.

Also feel the protection and i have seen many times (in my Cats) their sixth sense react to danger.

Cats are unique creatures and still nobody has been able to discover much about their life.

Oh.... I use to have this on my MySpace profile till they banned it.

I thought this was the funniest thing-I laughed myself silly the 1st time I saw it!

:lol:

This is me on a really bad day... LOLZ!!

Puss In Boots

Scuzzlebutt

Sahar

My favorite story (EVER!!) about a cat:

Source

It's like the 5th story down. :)

My family is from the Highlands of Scotland (Wyck, Scotland)... Never heard a story such as this but, its wonderful!

Maybe not the best thread to mention Bonsai Kittens?