Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ancient Aliens show.

UncleRemus

I just watched a repeat of the Ancient Alien show on History channel and this episode was about UFO sightings depicted in visual and written accounts dating back thousands of years. You would think after thousands of years up until now we would have concrete proof that UFO exists instead of visual and written accounts. Why do you think we don't have this concrete evidence after a thousands of years?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UncleRemus

• Lcvec

• booNyzarC

• Non sequitur

Top Posters In This Topic

I just watched a repeat of the Ancient Alien show on History channel and this episode was about UFO sightings depicted in visual and written accounts dating back thousands of years. You would think after thousands of years up until now we would have concrete proof that UFO exists instead of visual and written accounts. Why do you think we don't have this concrete evidence after a thousands of years?

Because much like the Ancient Aliens show, many of todays sightings are subject to fallible interpretation. If you'd really like to know more about the claims put forth in AA, give this thread a read. It is long, but well worth it.

Cheers.

Because much like the Ancient Aliens show, many of todays sightings are subject to fallible interpretation. If you'd really like to know more about the claims put forth in AA, give this thread a read. It is long, but well worth it.

Cheers.

Yep. Also, most of their claims have been debunked and some of the "evidences" don't really make much sense like the batteries and "light bulbs" inside the pyramids...well I think you'll find everything you need on boon's link.

• 3 weeks later...

Yep. Also, most of their claims have been debunked and some of the "evidences" don't really make much sense like the batteries and "light bulbs" inside the pyramids...well I think you'll find everything you need on boon's link.

google the Parthian Battery.

Edited by Non sequitur

google the Parthian Battery.

Baghdad battery, as it's better known.

And not a battery at all, but a storage jar for religious scrolls.

To make it work you have to change some basic features about the jars, and even then, these would only provide a spark, not enough to power lights.

For that matter, the supposed "light bulbs" are not lights bulbs, but part of a Egyptian creation story.