Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Astronomer Links Ufos To The Occult

UM-Bot

Doctor Hugh Ross is an astronomer and a Christian who happens to believe in UFOs. He can even lay claim to having been a guest on late-night radio’s Art Bell Show, where callers love to report on and speculate about unidentified flying object sightings, paranormal phenomena, and extraterrestrial life.

But Doctor Ross is no UFO chaser who attributes every sighting to a visit from another planet.

news icon View: Full Article | Source: toledoblade.com

• 1 year later...

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UM-Bot

• danielson

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I would support Ross and go one step further to say that certainly the grey species lives here on Earth, be it in one form or another - possilbly a different dimension/underground. Their ships seem to give them the ability to travel freely on the Earth. I would also back him up when it comes to the occult side of things. When you take away the 'sparkle' from abuction cases, they seem little more than ritual abuse. As I have said in other posts of mine, I am convinced greys are 'Satan's little helpers'. They also seem to be in close league with the reptilians, another bad bunch who seem obsessed with bloody ritual themselves.

But then I suppose it all depends on your religion, which books you read, which papers you buy, and if you believe everything you see on the internet.

Edited by danielson