Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ouija board planchette movement

UM-Bot

Ouija board planchette movement

2.jpg

Click here to watch video - 01:53s

Some friends film a Ouija Board session in which the planchette allegedly moves on its own.

This topic( on another thread) was started October 27th , and is 6 pages long now , it has been solved :)

Here it is...... Planchette moves by itself

Edited by Sakari

I find it hilarious that the board says Pazuzu at the top. There's even a picture of the demonic statue in the center. Completely awesome.

Obviously faked. Even their acting sucks. You can tell it's a magnet becausehe won't show what's under the planchet, and when the guy sets it down at the end the tip moves slightly toward the X again.

This topic( on another thread) was started October 27th , and is 6 pages long now , it has been solved :)

Here it is...... Planchette moves by itself

Above is for those that start to type in a guess.....HINT....NO NEED TOO IT IS SOLVED...

Obviously faked. Even their acting sucks. You can tell it's a magnet becausehe won't show what's under the planchet, and when the guy sets it down at the end the tip moves slightly toward the X again.

Look above , that was about 3 replies above yours......Here is the link again... planchette solved

On You Tube there is a viral video called This footage has enjoyed over 85,000 views. In this clip, two people are playing with a homemade Ouija board, when the planchette spells out the name "Lisa." Suddenly, the planchette moves across the board, seemingly of its own accord, to rest on the letter "X." The participants appear scared and jerk their hands off the planchette. They attempt the reading one last time, again the planchette moves by itself, and the frightened participants end the session promptly. They gently accuse each other of "pushing" the planchette, as does a third, unseen camera person in the background, but they all staunchly deny any trickery was involved. To demonstrate that there are no magnets or wires involved the camera person films below and above the Ouija board. Fact or faked?

The video was actually created by skeptics. Produced by the (RMPRS), the video was part of a promotional gimmick for a TV project called Colorado X. This is the significance of the planchette moving back to the "X". But the planchette wasn't moved by spirits, demons or even the ideomotor effect. It was moved by string.

In the viewer comments section, one may read a range of theories to explain the phenomenon, with very few skeptical explanations.

I had the planchette to move solely by will. :o I would will it to move in configurations over the entire surface of the board (not just onto alphabets.) Also I then willed the planchette onto alphabets that I chose it to stop on. It was never difficult to do this. It ocurred as the result of mere thought. :unsure: This way I could confirm that the other person was not pushing it, as I was NOT pushing it. This is accomplished by some sort of electrical/magnetic field of the brain. Why/how this does occur needs thorough scientific examination instead of atuomatic rejection. :yes:

Edited by Victor_V.Vector

I had the planchette to move solely by will. :o I would will it to move in configurations over the entire surface of the board (not just onto alphabets.) Also I then willed the planchette onto alphabets that I chose it to stop on. It was never difficult to do this. It ocurred as the result of mere thought. :unsure: This way I could confirm that the other person was not pushing it, as I was NOT pushing it. This is accomplished by some sort of electrical/magnetic field of the brain. Why/how this does occur needs thorough scientific examination instead of atuomatic rejection. :yes:

Do you have any thing to verify this with?.......If you can still do this , do you know you have a Million $$$ waiting for you?

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Hmm,well heh I may have like 10 people all insulting or ridiculing me,but can't say since one wasn't there to see if there was a magnet.So therefore could it be fake even though we aren't absolutely sure? But merely an opinion.

• 1 year later...

It looks edited to me for some reason.