Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ivan Marx.

Ryan Ronning

I have an original copy of his documentary "Legend of Bigfoot" I have read on the internet that he was not credible. I am wondering what you all feel about the man.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryan Ronning

• DieChecker

• Night Walker

• banan

Never mind. I did a lot of research and have since realized that he is not likely very reliable. I always new that the creatures in his documentary were not real but it sounds like none of it is real. Everything is just too staged.

Ivan Marx did fool Grover Krantz (Ph.D) - particularly with his "cripplefoot" tracks.

Q. Do hoaxer-researchers like Ivan Marx really believe in the existence of Bigfoot, are they simply pretending to do so (as in a game or fantasy life), or is it some mix of the two?

I think some of them Believe so MUCH, that they feel the need to fabricate evidence to try to proove to people that these things are real. And in doing so, they obviously do not understand that they do a lot more harm then good.

The damage caused to the science looking for these creatures by people like Ivan Marx is irreversible.

The damage caused to the science looking for these creatures by people like Ivan Marx is irreversible.

Y do my posts sometimes double post?

I think some of them Believe so MUCH, that they feel the need to fabricate evidence to try to proove to people that these things are real. And in doing so, they obviously do not understand that they do a lot more harm then good.

Is it better to be considered a charlatan rather than a crank?

Does faking it in order to prove it (without adequately considering the consequences) seem somehow childish or perhaps like some form psychological imbalance? I find this extreme aspect of human nature particularly difficult to understand.

Each year we hope positive and/or conclusive evidence of Bigfoot will turn up yet each year only brings more insanity and fakery - the majority seems to come from those who claim to be actively searching for Bigfoot. Is Bigfoot Research itself - its methodologies and practitioners - the largest single impediment to proving the existence of Bigfoot?

Ivan Marx. Hmmm.... Interesting.

Have you ever about Pip Ivan? It's a nice place in the Carpathian Mountains in Ukraine. Old polish observatory.

In Ukrainian "Pip Ivan" means "Priest John". Interesting, isn't it? Pip Ivan

Ivan Marx. Hmmm.... Interesting.

Have you ever about Pip Ivan? It's a nice place in the Carpathian Mountains in Ukraine. Old polish observatory.

In Ukrainian "Pip Ivan" means "Priest John". Interesting, isn't it? Pip Ivan

????????????