Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

An example of what's gone wrong in the U.S...

Ten301

No worries dear, misunderstandings happen. I know how you feel, when I see people abusing the system I just wanna punch them in the throat.

I like you ;)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Disbeliever

• The Silver Thong

• soulseeker

• conspiracybeliever

GOOD.... because this thread is about those that can't duh... and having others support kids we didn't even have, get it yet?

Yes....

That other guy said that if anyone would want to have 14 kids needs their head checked, that having that many kids was disgusting. My response was to him saying that, not the lady who is popping out kids for cash.

There is no need to get in my face about it, it never involved you to begin with.

Yes....

That other guy said that if anyone would want to have 14 kids needs their head checked, that having that many kids was disgusting. My response was to him saying that, not the lady who is popping out kids for cash.

There is no need to get in my face about it, it never involved you to begin with.

I hope not as that would mean child support :unsure2: and your husband would be p***ed :ph34r:

Can I ask why you have the need to have as many kids as possible and why you think that is good?

Edited by The Silver Thong

I like you ;)

thanks...I like you too.

Yes having children to get money is disgusting. I want many kids, because I love children. We will adopt a few as well, but I want my own first. It's my right as an animal to have children, how ever many I wish, it's not disgusting.

maybe it's not discusting...but it's very selfish...with all the crime and poverty all the sick sad things that happen in this world. Why would you want to bring so many innocent children into such a vile place...it REALLY seems selfish.

thanks...I like you too.

Don't be a stranger, some avoid me here but they are the ones I confront ;)

I hope not as that would mean child support :unsure2:

Can I ask why you have the need to have as many kids as possible and why you think that is good?

Ha, funny. :P

Me and my husband love children. Our kids are so wonderful, we have bought them up well, but we are not done yet. We like having a big family, it's so much fun having so many kids. People believe having children is hard, but we just don't see it as hard work at all, I guess some people are just born to be parents. We hope to have 8 children, then adopt 2 or 3 from countries that need more adopting parents. I even work as a child care worker. lol And the reason why I think it's good is... because I want to, it's how I want to spend my life. :)

Don't be a stranger, some avoid me here but they are the ones I confront ;)

I wont avoid you...I enjoy a good debate :D

maybe it's not discusting...but it's very selfish...with all the crime and poverty all the sick sad things that happen in this world. Why would you want to bring so many innocent children into such a vile place...it REALLY seems selfish.

My home is very happy, my kids think life is wonderful. But I don't understand your comment. By they way you talk, why bring any children into such a world?

Ha, funny. :P

Me and my husband love children. Our kids are so wonderful, we have bought them up well, but we are not done yet. We like having a big family, it's so much fun having so many kids. People believe having children is hard, but we just don't see it as hard work at all, I guess some people are just born to be parents. We hope to have 8 children, then adopt 2 or 3 from countries that need more adopting parents. I even work as a child care worker. lol And the reason why I think it's good is... because I want to, it's how I want to spend my life. :)

If you can pull it off all the power to ya :tu: I take you are of a faith I don't get or am unclear on as your name says disbeliever? I'm adopted and not sure I could handle more siblings lol Is your desire for children yours alone or is there something else? Just curious and no attack intended in this post as it's a bit out of the norm to see someone with out a faith wanting so many children. Your intentions are noble but not clear to me.

My home is very happy, my kids think life is wonderful. But I don't understand your comment. By they way you talk, why bring any children into such a world?

the world must be kept moving. I love my children all 2of them and with all of the struggles that they will go through.I would never have more than 2. Im fixed. But with our world being so overcrowded and growing more populated it is selfish. Heres an idea take all that wonderful money you have & go visit some children living on the streets and back allies...eating out of dumsters. Is that wonderful is that great... no...but I dont seee you talkinjg about how sad that is you just wanna add more children to the world when we cant feed the ones already here. And what happens if somethin happens to you & your husband Do you have family that would be willing to take in your 13 kids and beyond that do those family memebers have all the money & luxuary you have.

Heres a senerio: You & hubby have 10 kids then suddenly die in a freak car accident. It is most likely that at least half of your children will become homeless or orphaned. What would you think then. Would you be so proud of your decision when your children are suffering daily without any parent to help.

If you can pull it off all the power to ya :tu: I take you are of a faith I don't get or am unclear on as your name says disbeliever? I'm adopted and not sure I could handle more siblings lol Is your desire for children yours alone or is there something else? Just curious and no attack intended in this post as it's a bit out of the norm to see someone with out a faith wanting so many children. Your intentions are noble but not clear to me.

Well my husband is an atheist and I'm Pagan. My faith really has nothing to do with it, my family thinks I'm nuts. But they understand how much love we can give all of our kids. Maybe it has something to do with the fact I'm an only child? Who knows, I guess my need for more kids runs on pure primal instinct. It's my husbands want as well... but I suspect it's because he gets to have as much sex his little heart desires. :unsure: lol

And the need to adopt/foster care originates from school. A girl in my class was in foster care and the a** hole who adopted her used to throw dog crap in her hair when she was late home. She wasn't aloud to wash it out and went to school with it still in her hair. If I ever adopt/foster care I would want to show that child the love they deserve. I just know there is a child out there that needs a loving home, and we can give it to them.

And me and my husband also own several investment properties. We can pull it off. ;)

the world must be kept moving. I love my children all 2of them and with all of the struggles that they will go through.I would never have more than 2. Im fixed. But with our world being so overcrowded and growing more populated it is selfish. Heres an idea take all that wonderful money you have & go visit some children living on the streets and back allies...eating out of dumsters. Is that wonderful is that great... no...but I dont seee you talkinjg about how sad that is you just wanna add more children to the world when we cant feed the ones already here. And what happens if somethin happens to you & your husband Do you have family that would be willing to take in your 13 kids and beyond that do those family memebers have all the money & luxuary you have.

Heres a senerio: You & hubby have 10 kids then suddenly die in a freak car accident. It is most likely that at least half of your children will become homeless or orphaned. What would you think then. Would you be so proud of your decision when your children are suffering daily without any parent to help.

Well we want about 8 children, and my parents can take care of them fine, my kids are easy. And if we die our kids will inherent our investment properties, so they will be fine.

Your choices of words like 'all that money and luxury' sound like words of jealousy to me. We don't dine on lobster or drive in sports cars, we eat bangers and mash like everyone else and we own a sedan. :hmm:

So having 2 children is fine to bring into an awful world, but it's wrong to bring in 8? Because you say so?

Well I don't know what it's like where you live, but there is no kids eating out of garbage bins here.

Edited by Disbeliever

Well we want about 8 children, and my parents can take care of them fine, my kids are easy. And if we die our kids will inherent our investment properties, so they will be fine.

Your choices of words like 'all that money and luxury' sound like words of jealousy to me. We don't dine on lobster or drive in sports cars, we eat bangers and mash like everyone else and we own a sedan. :hmm:

So having 2 children is fine to bring into an awful world, but it's wrong to bring in 8? Because you say so?

Well I don't know what it's like where you live, but there is no kids eating out of garbage bins here.

Th fact that 8 children will have to mourn your loss and possibly depending on age wind up with emotional issues doesnt bother you at all huh?

Trust me I am not jealous I find ppl with an excess of money & no will to help the needy is discusting and I am not jelous of things that discust me.

Having 2 children is normal it is fine and dammit it is enough.

The more children you bring into the world the more likely one or more those children will suffer unessererly. The risk get higer with the # of children.

This a forum I am sharing my opinion I am not getting offended but you seem to be.

I am certain there are homeless children everywhere you might just not care to look cuz your so busy with you wonderful life.

Th fact that 8 children will have to mourn your loss and possibly depending on age wind up with emotional issues doesnt bother you at all huh?

This would be the same if I had 2 children, so you have no point.

Trust me I am not jealous I find ppl with an excess of money & no will to help the needy is discusting and I am not jelous of things that discust me.

How do you know I do not help the needy? Have I not said that me and my husband wish to adopt children from TRULY needy country? We have even donated food to the local soup kitchen for Christmas this year that my grandfather works at every Christmas day. Why would you assume I'm sitting on a pile of money laughing at the needy? Why should I feel bad because I made a wealthy life for myself, my children and the children I shall one day adopt? I don't have to be, me and my husband worked bloody hard for what we have, we BOTH come from poor families. Don't pretend to know me just from a few words over the internet.

Having 2 children is normal it is fine and dammit it is enough.

So because you proclaim that 2 is normal then shall it be? Give me a brake. Just because you can only handle 2 children does not mean others can't handle more.

The more children you bring into the world the more likely one or more those children will suffer unessererly. The risk get higer with the # of children.

Even if I have 2 children there is a chance they will suffer, sometime there is a greater chance. It has nothing to do with how many kids you have. Big families are usually happier, I know with my experience with child care and my knowledge of adoption, there are more kids in the adoption/foster care system with 2 or less siblings.

This a forum I am sharing my opinion I am not getting offended but you seem to be.

I'm not offended sweet heart, I just think you have taken my words and twisted them into something awful in your mind. And you were the one to insult me first, not very appropriate for a debate.

I am certain there are homeless children everywhere you might just not care to look cuz your so busy with you wonderful life.

I do have a wonderful life, why should I be ashamed of all the hard work I put into building this life? And I know for sure there aren't any/many homeless kids where I live, the government will not allow children to fend off the streets, as it should be. The moment one is found they are taken away to find out why they where on the street to begin with.

"you might just not care to look cuz your so busy" Why wouldn't I care? Why do you keep throwing these horrible words at me when I clearly do care.

If you can afford to feed, clothe and educate them you can have as many children as you like in my view.

I hate it when people churn out babies and then expect the government to pay for them all.

A lady who lives near me has 9 children, neither her nor her husband work, they live in a 4 bedroom detached house worth around £400k. The house, everything is paid for almost entirely by the government, neither of the parents have bothered to work for the last 7 years or so. That is disgusting.

Personally dont think people should be allowed to have more children than they can afford to keep.

In addition to the money you also have to think about the emotional aspect. Does one or two people have the time to give the attention and emotional support to all of these kids? I know I wouldn't. I have one daughter and that part alone was exhausting. Not judging, don't know anyone else's situation, that's just my opinion.

In addition to the money you also have to think about the emotional aspect. Does one or two people have the time to give the attention and emotional support to all of these kids? I know I wouldn't. I have one daughter and that part alone was exhausting. Not judging, don't know anyone else's situation, that's just my opinion.

We do, we really do. All my children are happy kids, because I do spend time with them every day to give them the love they need, and we have family time every day so everyone can have fun with everyone. I think that's the beauty of being in child care, I can work and spend time with my littleies. :) Only time when it gets hard is when my husband gets deplyoed (He is in the army), because the kids miss their daddy. But that would be the same for one child too.

If you can afford to feed, clothe and educate them you can have as many children as you like in my view.

I hate it when people churn out babies and then expect the government to pay for them all.

A lady who lives near me has 9 children, neither her nor her husband work, they live in a 4 bedroom detached house worth around £400k. The house, everything is paid for almost entirely by the government, neither of the parents have bothered to work for the last 7 years or so. That is disgusting.

Personally dont think people should be allowed to have more children than they can afford to keep.

Thank you. :)

And yes, that is insanity dumb. I pay tax too and I hate the thought it's going to people like this instead of people that need it.

This would be the same if I had 2 children, so you have no point.

How do you know I do not help the needy? Have I not said that me and my husband wish to adopt children from TRULY needy country? We have even donated food to the local soup kitchen for Christmas this year that my grandfather works at every Christmas day. Why would you assume I'm sitting on a pile of money laughing at the needy? Why should I feel bad because I made a wealthy life for myself, my children and the children I shall one day adopt? I don't have to be, me and my husband worked bloody hard for what we have, we BOTH come from poor families. Don't pretend to know me just from a few words over the internet.

So because you proclaim that 2 is normal then shall it be? Give me a brake. Just because you can only handle 2 children does not mean others can't handle more.

Even if I have 2 children there is a chance they will suffer, sometime there is a greater chance. It has nothing to do with how many kids you have. Big families are usually happier, I know with my experience with child care and my knowledge of adoption, there are more kids in the adoption/foster care system with 2 or less siblings.

I'm not offended sweet heart, I just think you have taken my words and twisted them into something awful in your mind. And you were the one to insult me first, not very appropriate for a debate.

I do have a wonderful life, why should I be ashamed of all the hard work I put into building this life? And I know for sure there aren't any/many homeless kids where I live, the government will not allow children to fend off the streets, as it should be. The moment one is found they are taken away to find out why they where on the street to begin with.

"you might just not care to look cuz your so busy" Why wouldn't I care? Why do you keep throwing these horrible words at me when I clearly do care.

I never isulted you you assume that I am talking about you when I said "people who" i did not say "you"....you seem to be quite good at insulting so thats kinda the pot callin the kettle black....its wonderful that you give and i never said you didnt...you said I was jealous of money IMO ppl with excess money should give excess help. I just dont see how having a ton of kids is good for anyone no matter how much money you make. And as for my two kids its easy raising them I love every second of it and they are my whole life. and I am sure that I could hadle alot more...I just dont see the purpose and whos drawing conclusions now.......There are also very needy kids in your own country why go to another country...you apparently dont take critisism very well so i will not agrue any longer.

I never isulted you you assume that I am talking about you when I said "people who" i did not say "you"....you seem to be quite good at insulting so thats kinda the pot callin the kettle black....its wonderful that you give and i never said you didnt...you said I was jealous of money IMO ppl with excess money should give excess help. I just dont see how having a ton of kids is good for anyone no matter how much money you make. And as for my two kids its easy raising them I love every second of it and they are my whole life. and I am sure that I could hadle alot more...I just dont see the purpose and whos drawing conclusions now.......There are also very needy kids in your own country why go to another country...you apparently dont take critisism very well so i will not agrue any longer.

You were implying it to me, or you never would have said it. I didn't insult you, not once, show me where? You insulted me by calling my choise in life selfish and disgusting.

You keep saying 2 kids is enough. Ok, by your way of thinking you can have two tiny bits of chocolate because that's all your allowed because too much chocolate is bad. But you want more because those two little cubes just were only a taste. But nup you can't have anymore, ever, because I say anymore then two is way too many and not good. Doesn't seam fair does it? Just because you see that having a 'ton' of kids isn't good for anyone, then you obviously don't know everyone and you have no right to dictate how many children people can have, like how I can not dictate how much chocolate you can have.

My country and other western colonized countries have money to feed and clothe their abandoned children, countries like Kanya, where orphaned children are living in their own filth, no parents, no loved ones, they just have to survive with nothing, some don't even have a tin shed to call home. They are more in need then the kids here, sorry but that's how I feel.

I take criticism just fine, just not insults. You can say you don't agree with it and tell me why, that's your opinion and you are in-tilted to it. But insulting my way of life and expecting me to lay down and agree with you is not good debating. Learn to debate and we wont have this problem.

Edited by Disbeliever

Soooooooo....

What is the point of the OP?

How is this related to what's gone wrong in America?

What exactly has gone wrong in America?

We do, we really do. All my children are happy kids, because I do spend time with them every day to give them the love they need, and we have family time every day so everyone can have fun with everyone. I think that's the beauty of being in child care, I can work and spend time with my littleies. :) Only time when it gets hard is when my husband gets deplyoed (He is in the army), because the kids miss their daddy. But that would be the same for one child too.

Sounds like you are great parents. Don't get drawn into these petty arguments with people who think they can judge you based on a paragraph. What is digusting is how someone thinks they can tell you how to live your live. You are not doing anything selfish, unworthy, or bad. If you can afford them, more power to you!

Soooooooo....

What is the point of the OP?

How is this related to what's gone wrong in America?

What exactly has gone wrong in America?

Actually, it seems everything is 'wrong' in America, because the OP can't get a handout. I'm assuming that if the handout was given, everything would be copecetic.

Sounds like you are great parents. Don't get drawn into these petty arguments with people who think they can judge you based on a paragraph. What is digusting is how someone thinks they can tell you how to live your live. You are not doing anything selfish, unworthy, or bad. If you can afford them, more power to you!

Aww thank you sweet heart. :D I know I shouldn't be drawn into arguments like this, but I was born to be a mommy and I love kids, I love to have my own kids, it's hard not to take such insults personally when it's my life. That's like insulting someones religious beliefs.