Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Starchild skull

SolarPlexus

Look what they have to say :) Interesting ...

EDIT: Supposedly a DNA test in early 2010 says the 'starchild' was a human-something hybrid born to a human surrogate mother. 'Surrogate' in a sense of a 'vessel'. Edited by SolarPlexus

I donno I found it on youtube

Edited by SolarPlexus

Look what they have to say :) Interesting ...

EDIT: Supposedly a DNA test in early 2010 says the 'starchild' was a human-something hybrid born to a human surrogate mother. 'Surrogate' in a sense of a 'vessel'.

Cheers....I've seen it before but good to see it again.

Maybe it was one of the same race? as the little guys they shot down at Roswell...

Time-travelling human/ET hybrid anyone?

That somehow got stranded on earth 900 years ago.

Maybe

Perhaps

Sorry I've developed a bad case of Roswellitis in the last couple of days.... :lol:

I donno I found it on youtube

Actualy its a rare deformed skull. Theres a guy on youtube, whos head is exactly like this. I can't remmber what it is called but it is very rare.

There is a theory that we got our "souls" from being half ET. But this case was proven to be human a while back I'm afraid.

Actualy its a rare deformed skull. Theres a guy on youtube, whos head is exactly like this. I can't remmber what it is called but it is very rare.

I think I know who you're talking about and its easy to immediately assume its a freak of nature, but hasn't the DNA still come back as part human and part completely unidentified? Can't be ignored.

On Progeria (the condition the YouTube kid has):

Progeria (also called Hutchinson-Gilford Progeria Syndrome) is a fatal condition that causes the appearance of premature aging in children (Progeria Research Foundation, 2010). In Progeria, bones can become thinner and weaker, and premature fusion of sutures can cause abnormal skull shape, which in turn gives the lower face and eyes an unusual appearance (Medline Plus, 2010). One of the primary symptoms of Progeria is open fontanelles on the top of the head, the “soft spot” on a baby’s head (UM Medical, 2010). This condition is not present in the Starchild Skull.

The Starchild Skull’s bone is thinner than normal, but instead of being more brittle, as is caused by Progeria, it is observed to be much stronger than normal human bone (Pye, L. 2007, p. 176). Progeria does not remove the inion, change the location of the optic foramens, change the shape of the hardest sections of bone while leaving the weak sutures untouched, or increase the collagen content of bone (UM Medical, 2010), all features of the Starchild Skull (Pye 2010b). The only symptom that Progeria has in common with the Starchild Skull is “micrognathia,” an abnormally small jaw (UM Medical, 2010), leaving all of the other unusual features of the Starchild unexplained, and making Progeria a thoroughly incorrect diagnosis.

My Link

We all have a bit of someone else in us, it's how we evolved :innocent:

There is a theory that we got our "souls" from being half ET. But this case was proven to be human a while back I'm afraid.

Isn't that what Scientology claims?

I think I know who you're talking about and its easy to immediately assume its a freak of nature, but hasn't the DNA still come back as part human and part completely unidentified? Can't be ignored.

It was found to have a human x and y chromosome, but they were unable to pull DNA for the father.

However, with a human x and y chromosome, both parents were human.

It was found to have a human x and y chromosome, but they were unable to pull DNA for the father.

However, with a human x and y chromosome, both parents were human.

Couldn't that just mean that the what/who ever it was could be male?

Only the father could pass on the y chromosone.

But males have the X as well...

So was it the mother that might have been something different from 100% human???

:wacko:

Just pondering.

Couldn't that just mean that the what/who ever it was could be male?

Only the father could pass on the y chromosone.

But males have the X as well...

So was it the mother that might have been something different from 100% human???

:wacko:

Just pondering.

X and Y are inherited separately from your parents. He had human x and y chromosomes. He was human.

X and Y are inherited separately from your parents. He had human x and y chromosomes. He was human.

I'm not sure about that.

Without going on a google hunt.....

The male contributes an xy (if the offspring is to be male)

and the female xx

So couldn't the x and the y come from a male?

ie the human female has a chromosone pair xx and xx

whereas the male has xx and xy

:blink:

I'm not sure about that.

Without going on a google hunt.....

The male contributes an xy (if the offspring is to be male)

and the female xx

So couldn't the x and the y come from a male?

ie the human female has a chromosone pair xx and xx

whereas the male has xx and xy

:blink:

Not unless it's a clone.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mendelian_inheritance

It's the y from the male that makes the child male. The X comes from the mother, it's in the egg cell.

Not unless it's a clone.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mendelian_inheritance

It's the y from the male that makes the child male. The X comes from the mother, it's in the egg cell.

just found this...

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2005/03/050323124659.htm

Men have one X chromosome and one Y chromosome, the latter being responsible for the characteristics that make men male, including the male sexual organs and the ability to produce sperm. In contrast, women have two copies of the X chromosome.

Still not sure if the y and the x could have come from the male...re the starchild skull.

But I haven't really gone into it deep enough to know.

Still not sure if the y and the x could have come from the male...re the starchild skull.

But I haven't really gone into it deep enough to know.

Sure... if you are making a clone.

Men inherit the x chromosome from their mother. The Y comes from their father.

If someone inherits the x and y chromosome from the father, then the child would be a clone of the father.

You really should look through the article on genetics.

Sure... if you are making a clone.

Men inherit the x chromosome from their mother. The Y comes from their father.

If someone inherits the x and y chromosome from the father, then the child would be a clone of the father.

You really should look through the article on genetics.

But the fact remains that the male has one x and one y chromosone in his sex chromosones.

So could the x and y (in the male) both be retreived from the starchild skull.

Ie. the male passes on a pair of chromosones of XY...not just Y... :wacko:

Not making the Starchild Skull conclusively 100% human. And a question still remain over the ID of the mother...?

Not explaining myself very well and going round in circles now...so I'll shut up... :rofl:

So, the starchild was male?? A clone? or, A TS? All three plus alien? :P

Just kidding.

Just because not enough information was intact to pull DNA for the father doesn't mean you can assume it to be abnormal. The DNA tests have found nothing to further the idea that it is a hybrid. A deformed skull is really not enough to assume aliens in my opinion. I'm not an expert on DNA testing but I'd assume its fairly common for DNA in something like this to have deteriorated. With various types of head binding and medical conditions within human history what are the odds of us NOT finding a few weird shaped skulls?

But the fact remains that the male has one x and one y chromosone in his sex chromosones.

So could the x and y (in the male) both be retreived from the starchild skull.

Ie. the male passes on a pair of chromosones of XY...not just Y... :wacko:

Not making the Starchild Skull conclusively 100% human. And a question still remain over the ID of the mother...?

Not explaining myself very well and going round in circles now...so I'll shut up... :rofl:

Um...

No.

To go a little more in depth, they looked for mitochondrial DNA.

Mitochondrial DNA is only inherited from the mother, and passed on through the X Chromosome.

The Y chromosome is passed on through the male, though no DNA was able to be recovered from it, it was to degraded.

So, we have a human skull that shows human DNA, with inherited chromosomes from two humans.

Edited by ShadowSot

So, the starchild was male?? A clone? or, A TS? All three plus alien? :P

Hahahaha :)

Just because not enough information was intact to pull DNA for the father doesn't mean you can assume it to be abnormal. The DNA tests have found nothing to further the idea that it is a hybrid. A deformed skull is really not enough to assume aliens in my opinion. I'm not an expert on DNA testing but I'd assume its fairly common for DNA in something like this to have deteriorated. With various types of head binding and medical conditions within human history what are the odds of us NOT finding a few weird shaped skulls?

But its not ''deformed'', it was naturally supposed to develope like that after some scans.

• 1 year later...