Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

glowing hands?

ph1llip

ok i don't know where else to turn.. first things first.. i have spent my life dealing with ghosts and paranormal experiences.. im not just some person asking what this is, i know full well what it is and what i've experienced.. my question is

how am i able to make my hands glow blue??

im a soldier in the U.S. army.. when i was in iraq on my first deployment i had been experiencing paranormal activity from 3 ghosts (not unusual, i've dealt with them my whole life) i don't know how it started, but i was able to put my hands close together (about 3 inches) and feel the push on my hands when i moved them together and the pull on them when i pulled them apart.. i began experimenting with it for a while while everyone was asleep and discovered it made a blue glowing ball, the ghosts seemed afraid of it. (good because one of the ghosts was an evil ass b**** lol) after a while i started clamping my hands together and my hands would each turn into a blue glowing flame.. i didnt understand the connection between it and ghosts until one night..

i was alone at my fiances moms house, cleaning dishes when i felt that good ol' feeling of someone watching me.. i was infuriated.. i turned around and threw out my hand at the dark figure standing behind me. to my amazement, my one hand was already aflame; and when i struck out, the flame was thrown from my hand and at the figure and hit it.. the figure dissipated and ive never felt a dark presence in that house again.

could i really destroy demons?? i was shocked, but i must say i used it to my advantage.. ever since then if i fealt that i was in the presence of the dark and demonic i could make the 'energy' rush from my core and to my hands, igniting them.. ive moved into a new apartment and since then have noticed another demonic presence behind the ghost of a spanish woman, whose name starts with an 'A' (i whispered her name in some kind of a trance, i only remember the first initial) but anyways, i actively taunt the demon, daring to come out and show itsself..

this hasnt always been this way.. when i was first into harnessing this new energy i went on leave and on a vacation with my fiance and taunted a demon residing in our hotel (disneyland of all places heh.. dont stay in *Snip* unless you're packing some ghost-busting heat!)it went horribly wrong.. long story short it tormented us to all hell and my 'powers' did'nt hold a candle to it. but i went back to iraq with a vengeance and practiced my heart out, now i have the powers that 'killed' the demon in my fiances moms house..

furthermore, i have constant dreams of tearing the unholy apart with my bare hands and/or my powers, which lead me to my taunting of this current beast.. and since ive conquered my fear with it it doesn't show itsself anymore..

am i barking up the wrong tree? or is there anyone else out there with the same abilities i have?? is this a gift from GOD HIMself?? or am i crazy?? if you have any helpful information please reply

Edited by Karlis
Deleted real-world address
  • Like 1

Got any images or video of your ability please?

I've done that put hands together and pull them apart thing and it felt like the opposing polarities of magnets when pulling them apart. I forget the name of it. Our bodies or rather the inerworkings of our bodies is made up of electricity--energy--it just means you are able to direct you energy outward. As to your hadn becoming enflamed and dispelling entities that can be attributed to the Holy Spirit. I guess. Baptized with fire. Or something the military gave you is causing hallucinations or you are suffering from PTDS.

Got any images or video of your ability please?

You'd only debunk it as fake anyway.

ok i don't know where else to turn.. first things first.. i have spent my life dealing with ghosts and paranormal experiences.. im not just some person asking what this is, i know full well what it is and what i've experienced.. my question is

how am i able to make my hands glow blue??

im a soldier in the U.S. army.. when i was in iraq on my first deployment i had been experiencing paranormal activity from 3 ghosts (not unusual, i've dealt with them my whole life) i don't know how it started, but i was able to put my hands close together (about 3 inches) and feel the push on my hands when i moved them together and the pull on them when i pulled them apart.. i began experimenting with it for a while while everyone was asleep and discovered it made a blue glowing ball, the ghosts seemed afraid of it. (good because one of the ghosts was an evil ass b**** lol) after a while i started clamping my hands together and my hands would each turn into a blue glowing flame.. i didnt understand the connection between it and ghosts until one night..

i was alone at my fiances moms house, cleaning dishes when i felt that good ol' feeling of someone watching me.. i was infuriated.. i turned around and threw out my hand at the dark figure standing behind me. to my amazement, my one hand was already aflame; and when i struck out, the flame was thrown from my hand and at the figure and hit it.. the figure dissipated and ive never felt a dark presence in that house again.

could i really destroy demons?? i was shocked, but i must say i used it to my advantage.. ever since then if i fealt that i was in the presence of the dark and demonic i could make the 'energy' rush from my core and to my hands, igniting them.. ive moved into a new apartment and since then have noticed another demonic presence behind the ghost of a spanish woman, whose name starts with an 'A' (i whispered her name in some kind of a trance, i only remember the first initial) but anyways, i actively taunt the demon, daring to come out and show itsself..

this hasnt always been this way.. when i was first into harnessing this new energy i went on leave and on a vacation with my fiance and taunted a demon residing in our hotel (disneyland of all places heh.. dont stay in *Snip* unless you're packing some ghost-busting heat!)it went horribly wrong.. long story short it tormented us to all hell and my 'powers' did'nt hold a candle to it. but i went back to iraq with a vengeance and practiced my heart out, now i have the powers that 'killed' the demon in my fiances moms house..

furthermore, i have constant dreams of tearing the unholy apart with my bare hands and/or my powers, which lead me to my taunting of this current beast.. and since ive conquered my fear with it it doesn't show itsself anymore..

am i barking up the wrong tree? or is there anyone else out there with the same abilities i have?? is this a gift from GOD HIMself?? or am i crazy?? if you have any helpful information please reply

you started this whole thing with the statement, 'ok i don't know where else to turn..'

really? :huh: this is the only place you could think of to turn to - an internet forum?

my advice to you is to see a doctor. no, seriously. i think you are either totally full of crap, or you need some serious professional attention.

..i have constant dreams of tearing the unholy apart with my bare hands and/or my powers, which lead me to my taunting of this current beast.. and since ive conquered my fear with it it doesn't show itsself anymore..

Good, you got mad at it in your dreams, AND you seem to have tapped into a universal power and ran it out of town, it realised you were no pushover and went off to find another boy to bully..:)

PS- Are you Christian?

You and JGirl can't do this either? pfft... Mortals. I can do this in my sleep. ;)

:nw: we are not worthy :nw: we are not worthy

:nw: we are not worthy :nw: we are not worthy

It really isn't all that much. You can do it in your sleep too. It is wakeful accomplishment that I have yet to master. :lol: