Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
Rock Slinger

Benefits of 9/11 attacks

71 posts in this topic

Just a few thoughts on why 9/11 was needed:

-Justifies trillions of dollars for the military machine, intellegence, and certain companies like Haliburton.

-A way of taking control of the worlds future by defining the next war, the endless war. This is better then waiting for a real attack, when you have no control over the results.

-Justifies Homeland Security as a way to take away individual rights and improve government control. Spying and other activities are now not a problem in our own country.

-Gives a scapegoat for depressing economics and bankruptcy. Will be looked at as a major cause for our debt problems.

-Eliminates evidence of corruption. ie WTC-7 had Enron records etc. Cha-ching

-Eliminates records of a trillion dollars unaccountable or missing from the Pentagon. Cha-ching

- Gave a "good" reason to go into the Middle East big-time with Americas congressional vote and backing of the people.

I am not looking for why it wasn't an inside job just ideas on how it would've been justified if it were. What would those responsible be thinking to justify this horrendous turn of events?

Edit: Added:

Please do not be offended. I understand this is a sensitive issue. I actually know 5 people who lost loved ones that day. My Aunt was supposed to be on one of the flights but delayed her trip a day. So I understand this hits close to home. But if it was an inside job I want to understand why.

Edited by Rock Slinger

This topic gets my " ALL TIME STUPIDEST , CLASSLESS , HEARTLESS , AND POINTLESS " Topic of all time , on any site......

This topic gets my " ALL TIME STUPIDEST , CLASSLESS , HEARTLESS , AND POINTLESS " Topic of all time , on any site......

I agree with Sakari.

-Justifies trillions of dollars for the military machine, intellegence, and certain companies like Haliburton.

-A way of taking control of the worlds future by defining the next war, the endless war. This is better then waiting for a real attack, when you have no control over the results.

-Justifies Homeland Security as a way to take away individual rights and improve government control. Spying and other activities are now not a problem in our own country.

-Gives a scapegoat for depressing economics and bankruptcy. Will be looked at as a major cause for our debt problems.

-Eliminates evidence of corruption. ie WTC-7 had Enron records etc. Cha-ching

-Eliminates records of a trillion dollars unaccountable or missing from the Pentagon. Cha-ching

- Gave a "good" reason to go into the Middle East big-time with Americas congressional vote and backing of the people.

Add resources, oil, opium, spying, arms sales and war profiteering :) . The list goes on and on ...

When you lump all of this together... you can see why they dont care for 3000 people who died that day, or for young boys who are dying in the desert

Edited by SolarPlexus

But if it was an inside job I want to understand why.

How about establishing that it actually was an inside job before you search for motives?

Nine years on and no-one has yet found a smoking gun.

How about establishing that it actually was an inside job before you search for motives?

Nine years on and no-one has yet found a smoking gun.

wtc7, buckling columns at freefall speed for over 100 feet, it defies physics.

building 7 is falling at freefall which means all its potential energy is being converted to movement, there is no energy left for buckling. you can't have buckling and freefall at the same time.

wtc7, buckling columns at freefall speed for over 100 feet, it defies physics.

building 7 is falling at freefall which means all its potential energy is being converted to movement, there is no energy left for buckling. you can't have buckling and freefall at the same time.

I answered this point of yours on the other thread four days ago. It is typical of a conspiracist to just ignore an answer they don't like and repeat the same point in another thread.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=192597&st=245

I answered this point of yours on the other thread four days ago. It is typical of a conspiracist to just ignore an answer they don't like and repeat the same point in another thread.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=192597&st=245

it is you that is ignoring the answer you don't like. name calling doesn't change the fact the building came down at freefall for 100 feet.

buckling requires energy, there is not a point at which buckling columns requires zero energy.

freefall and buckling are mutually exclusive.

freefall = 100% availble gravitational energy converted to motion.

it is you that is ignoring the answer you don't like. name calling doesn't change the fact the building came down at freefall for 100 feet.

buckling requires energy, there is not a point at which buckling columns requires zero energy.

freefall and buckling are mutually exclusive.

freefall = 100% availble gravitational energy converted to motion.

The answer you do not like is that once the buckling is underway, the energy required is small enough to be lost in the measurement uncertainty of the acceleration. It is only free-fall within a margin of measurement error, and that margin is easily enough to provide the minimal energy required to continue buckling.

The answer you do not like is that once the buckling is underway, the energy required is small enough to be lost in the measurement uncertainty of the acceleration. It is only free-fall within a margin of measurement error, and that margin is easily enough to provide the minimal energy required to continue buckling.

you are right, i do not like that answer.

you are saying that the simultaneous buckling of all the columns over 100 feet height and across the entire length and width of the building provided the same resistance to motion as columns made from wet spagetti. that's 20% of the building height, you can't hide that in measurement error. what is the basis for your claim that buckling steel columns acted like wet spagetti?

Edited by Little Fish

How many 9/11 threads are needed to just keep debating the same thing over,and over,and over,and over,and over.......................

You can keep making them with different names , they are all the same..........

you are right, i do not like that answer.

you are saying that the simultaneous buckling of all the columns over 100 feet height and across the entire length and width of the building provided the same resistance to motion as columns made from wet spagetti. that's 20% of the building height, you can't hide that in measurement error. what is the basis for your claim that buckling steel columns acted like wet spagetti?

OK, here's the numbers:

Say the columns are built to the normal 5/3 safety factor in buckling for a one-floor height. Removing lateral support over eight floors will mean that the buckling load is reduced by a factor of eight squared, 64, so even with the safety factor the column will only be able to support 1/38 or 2.6% of the static load. Once the column starts to buckle, this load capability will be reduced still further.

Now look at the NIST analysis of the collapse (p 603 of NCSTAR 1-9, Vol 2). It derives a best fit value of 32.196 ft/s/s for the acceleration between 1.75 and 4.0 s, but there is a lot of scatter in the measured velocities used to derrive this number, typically about 5 ft/s.

The difference in final velocity for a fall of 100 ft from the same starting conditions at 1.75 s is only about 1 ft/s if you reduce the acceleration by 2.6%.

In other words, even if there was no reduction in load capacity once the buckling started, the difference in acceleration is much smaller than the measurement accuracy.

***** -911 justifies continued support financially for the failed experiment of the State of Israel

BTW.... still cannot find an answer why Israel hasn't sent any troops to fight the War on Terror.

----not even a cook or a janitor...... nothing.... zero.

How many 9/11 threads are needed to just keep debating the same thing over,and over,and over,and over,and over.......................

You can keep making them with different names , they are all the same..........

Hey... the holy bible is centuries old and that doesn't stop people from debating it either.

You know... you can always choose to look the other way..... nobody is forcing your eyes to read.

***** -911 justifies continued support financially for the failed experiment of the State of Israel

BTW.... still cannot find an answer why Israel hasn't sent any troops to fight the War on Terror.

----not even a cook or a janitor...... nothing.... zero.

Just guessing, but maybe because Islamic Extremists would have more fuel for claiming that they are fighting a Holy War and it would cause more harm than help.

Just guessing, but maybe because Islamic Extremists would have more fuel for claiming that they are fighting a Holy War and it would cause more harm than help.

So in other words... the Israelis and their apologists know their current State of Israel is the factor behind islamic extremism terrorism.

As long as Israel remains in the Middle East the war on terror will continue...... correct?

The solution to the problem is clear.

The war on terror and the return of all personal liberties returned to the free world could happen tomorrow if the root cause was tackled today.

What are we waiting for?................... jesus to return?!?!?!

There has always been terrorists and probably always will be; it's just that the US home soil was relatively free of it until 9/11. How many have been killed in the US by Islamic Extremists since 9/11?

Only my opinion, but the "war on terror" will only be a big deal until the West gets a new enemy.

When the Cold War ended we found ourselves without a bogey-man and Al-Qaeda filled the role perfectly.

Weapons and war = jobs and big bucks and having a clearly defined "enemy", for some reason, seems to make a lot of folk happily paranoid and loudly patriotic.

Edited by Eldorado

I agree with everything the OP said.

I think Acid and Eldorado seem to agree on a certain level.

Weapons and war = jobs and big bucks and having a clearly defined "enemy", for some reason, seems to make a lot of folk happily paranoid and loudly patriotic.

Ya , I am unemployed with millions of others , the rate is at record levels , foreclosures at record levels , Bankruptcy's.....

Ya , jobs and big bucks......

Ya , I am unemployed with millions of others , the rate is at record levels , foreclosures at record levels , Bankruptcy's.....

Uncle Sam wants you Sakari...... hehehhe :lol:

Just kidding... Id rather be unemployed and living off one small meal a day than go fight a war for corporate profit.

I think Acid and Eldorado seem to agree on a certain level.

Ya know... most do agree this issue. Down deep inside they know there isn't a soul on earth they cannot be friends with.

This perceived threat is non-existent without reasons. There is absolutely no reason to feel threatened by another human being if you have done nothing to harm them physically or economically. Nobody hates you unless you give them reason to. Without reason there is no justification for hatred. Some may disagree yet they have failed to recognize the reasons for their perceived threat of existence. Its rather simple. It doesn't discriminate by skin color, religion or sex. It has real reasons.

What we are witnessing is an eye for an eye. Its as old as the old testament - revenge. Revenge for crimes committed against individuals who have been physically harmed and economically hurt by the actions of other individuals pursuing their own personal interest - at the expense of everybody else. This is the key part. Its key because most of us know we have done nothing wrong yet we are told that another individuals problem is your problem because you are affected through the actions of other individuals pursuing their own personal interests..... It affects our sub-conscience... by means of fear.

Edited by acidhead

With respect, Sakari, the recession we're suffering in most western countries is because our bankers relatively recently made a complete pigs-ear of our finances.

Any other time, wars are good for employment and industry; unless it's your country that's under siege of course.

Uncle Sam wants you Sakari...... hehehhe :lol:

Just kidding... Id rather be unemployed and living off one small meal a day than go fight a war for corporate profit.

Be careful what you wish for.....

I would fight a war against isreal for all the atrocities they are commiting daily.But then ofcourse the USA,Brittain and others will get involved and invade my country to fight terror.They are just p***ing on us without the courtesy of calling it rain.America wants to fight a war against terror?They should war with Isreal coz wat they are doing is downright terrifying.