Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

NASA to Hold News Conference on Astrobiology

chaka01

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bee

• Copasetic

• Mr.United_Nations

• lost_shaman

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Now this looks pretty interesting...

NASA will hold a news conference at 11 a.m. PST on Thursday, Dec. 2, to discuss an astrobiology finding that will impact the search for evidence of extraterrestrial life.

I find it difficult to imagine anything new coming out of NASA/Moffet field. Unless, that is, they announce they are closing some of the 800 clandestine subterranean bases here in the U.S..

"Ancient Alien Astronaut Theories" anagram-ciphers to "Code: A satan station line hide return".

"And the scientists can't explain the pyramids"- Nas and Damien Marly "Patience".

'We have discovered... that there is no life on Mars. Thanks for coming everyone, snack table is in the back.'

I was going to speculate what this might be about based on the participants listed, but with just 59 hours til the news conference I'll refrain myself. I bet it's interesting, that's all I'll say.

"They weren't Chinese lanterns...." Lol, hurry up and tell us!

Edited by Classified Document

Thanks for the Link Chaki, very interesting! :tu:

If you click on a link on that page, this information about what they have been up to:

Linky

Might give us some sort of clue on what to expect!

I hope their going to talk about the "being of light" that can nearly fly at the speed of light in the heavens above :tu: Where is my front seat :geek:B)

They might have found some amino-acids in some meteor or something like that...

(Don't get your hopes up...don't get your hopes up...) ALIENS!!! Its aliens, I knew it, lol! I wonder what their women look like?

I was going to speculate what this might be about based on the participants listed, but with just 59 hours til the news conference I'll refrain myself. I bet it's interesting, that's all I'll say.

I will, :)

I speculate that they have news on what is eating hydrogen at the surface of Titan.

http://www.spacedaily.com/reports/Have_We_Discovered_Evidence_For_Life_On_Titan_999.html

If the loss of hydrogen at the surface is correct, the non-biological explanation requires that there be some sort of surface catalyst, presently unknown, that can mediate the hydrogenation reaction at 95 K, the temperature of the Titan surface. That would be quite interesting and a startling find although not as startling as the presence of life.

titan_surface.jpg

and sorry no Aliens there. Possibly a form of Algae.

'We have discovered... that there is no life on Mars. Thanks for coming everyone, snack table is in the back.'

cant find that snack table!??!!? :P

I think we should all speculate and see who gets the closest....whoever does wins all the money :yes:

I think we should all speculate and see who gets the closest....whoever does wins all the money :yes:

Wait, there's money? I'm game. They found life on Mars and have been in constant contact with it via the rovers. They said they are going to open up a spa there and all humans are welcome. :alien:

Edited by Mac E

Wait, there's money? I'm game. They found life on Mars and have been in constant contact with it via the rovers. They said they are going to open up a spa there and all humans are welcome. :alien:

:)

my guess is that its something to do with Project Mogul balloons :wacko:

This type of announcement is not meant for public reception; their only intent is to inform the press that NASA has some interesting information that it would like to share in the form of a news conference. These conferences take place quite frequently and the information is usually esoteric in nature, so don't feel let down if it's something that appears so benign as to be completely meaningless to you.

Edited by Raptor

I have all my bets placed on this:

86919-109559-venom_super.jpg

:D

thats now the even money favourite :)