Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

9/11

quillius

Hi,

I have seen a few various debates on 9-11 and I am very interested in actually pinning down the most common. To do this I would welcome the following from anyone with a theory:

a) culprit

B) how they did it

c) motive

thank you all in advance. :tu:

Generally from what I've seen:

1) The government. It's always the government.

2) Explosives in the buildings...and magic or something.

3) To create an environment that would open the chance to start a random war and get a bunch of money for select government officials.

3) To create an environment that would open the chance to start a random war and get a bunch of money for select government officials.

Agreed and I believe there are around eleventy-billion different versions of this idea.

Nibs

Too many if you ask me. |:

1) Yes, the government. However to fully understand 911 "conspiracy theories" you will need to dig deeper (in all 3 of the OP's catagories). The US government didn't act alone and the attacks of 911 weren't the will or brain-child of random power hunger politicians. If you want to get an idea of the PTB behind the governments behind 911 you only need to understand the who controls these political systems. Top of the list might be international financial interests (or the "banksters" as their known in to the conspiracy minded). The list would also likely include the military industrial complex, global corporate entities and if you really want to jam your head down the rabbit hole you can add occult agendas.

2) There is alot of speculation. Some details might be clearer than others. However while these speculations seem to dominate most 911 debates, to me, they are an almost pointless avenue of discussion. I say that because there is a thousand ways to skin a chicken (I perfer plucking which isn't skining at all). Corp suggests explosives (and magic) were in the buildings. Personally, I believe there is evidence of controlled demolition in the wtc buildings but you can easily find "debunker theories" endorsed by glossy name brand publications.

Breaking down key points of the how-did has taken pages and pages of discussion which can be found here at UM as well as a host of additional sites. There is no succinct answer and its (theoretical) understanding requires the mastery of a multifaceted enigma. Its a painful task that lacks the simplicity and appeal of freaky cave dwelling muslims.

3) Money. Power. Ideology. Every element involved had its own motive. Alot of it could be boiled down to conquest. Warfare is a vehical for spreading influence.

Too many if you ask me. |:

I agree. This is the problem for me to be honest ...simply the number of and the many variations, this makes it hard to believe anything apart from the official explanation. :tu:

1) Yes, the government. However to fully understand 911 "conspiracy theories" you will need to dig deeper (in all 3 of the OP's catagories). The US government didn't act alone and the attacks of 911 weren't the will or brain-child of random power hunger politicians. If you want to get an idea of the PTB behind the governments behind 911 you only need to understand the who controls these political systems. Top of the list might be international financial interests (or the "banksters" as their known in to the conspiracy minded). The list would also likely include the military industrial complex, global corporate entities and if you really want to jam your head down the rabbit hole you can add occult agendas.

2) There is alot of speculation. Some details might be clearer than others. However while these speculations seem to dominate most 911 debates, to me, they are an almost pointless avenue of discussion. I say that because there is a thousand ways to skin a chicken (I perfer plucking which isn't skining at all). Corp suggests explosives (and magic) were in the buildings. Personally, I believe there is evidence of controlled demolition in the wtc buildings but you can easily find "debunker theories" endorsed by glossy name brand publications.

Breaking down key points of the how-did has taken pages and pages of discussion which can be found here at UM as well as a host of additional sites. There is no succinct answer and its (theoretical) understanding requires the mastery of a multifaceted enigma. Its a painful task that lacks the simplicity and appeal of freaky cave dwelling muslims.

3) Money. Power. Ideology. Every element involved had its own motive. Alot of it could be boiled down to conquest. Warfare is a vehical for spreading influence.

thank you for your post el midgetron, I willcome back to this post further on down the thread assuming we have a few more theories put forward.

And yes there is an abundance of information on the three sections already discussed here on UM, I wanted to try and simplify it slightly to try and focus on a common suggested a,b and c. :tu:

a) The Joos did it.

B) Secret Joo supporters in de gubmint.

c) If you don't know that, you must be a Joo plant.

Edited by Obviousman

it was islamic fundamentalists financed by saudi arabian royals.

is that not juicy enough?

its not about being juicy, I believe in the official explanation, and I admit there may be some inconsistencies, however I think the many conspiracy theories have many more flaws...the fact there are so many is an issue in itself

:tu:

Hi,

I have seen a few various debates on 9-11 and I am very interested in actually pinning down the most common. To do this I would welcome the following from anyone with a theory:

a) culprit

B) how they did it

c) motive

thank you all in advance. :tu:

a) militant islamic jihadists

b ) spent years planning, learnt to fly planes, managed to hit TWO targets (Twin Towers)

c) to punish America for it's activities in the Middle East (and to promote Global Islam)

Re the details...what I think is in my thread here

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=191892

a) militant islamic jihadists

b ) spent years planning, learnt to fly planes, managed to hit TWO targets (Twin Towers)

c) to punish America for it's activities in the Middle East (and to promote Global Islam)

Re the details...what I think is in my thread here

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=191892

I agree Bee..... :tu: will look into your thread when I need ammo :P

its not about being juicy, I believe in the official explanation, and I admit there may be some inconsistencies, however I think the many conspiracy theories have many more flaws...the fact there are so many is an issue in itself

Why believe in the officail story? many of the people who conducted the investigation dont.

Why believe in the officail story? many of the people who conducted the investigation dont.

So which one should I believe in...?

So which one should I believe in...?

Im not telling you want to believe. From my point of view, there is enough evidence to suggest that a new independent investigation should be conducted though.

Im not telling you want to believe. From my point of view, there is enough evidence to suggest that a new independent investigation should be conducted though.

I think that is a fair enough stance :tu:

like who!?

it's laughable that so many people refuse to believe the truth.

like who!?

it's laughable that so many people refuse to believe the truth.

Meet Some members of the 9/11 commission and listen to what they have to say.

(CINCINNATI, Ohio) - In John Farmer’s book: “The Ground Truth: The Story Behind America’s Defense on 9/11″, the author builds the inescapably convincing case that the official version... is almost entirely untrue...

The 9/11 Commission now tells us that the official version of 9/11 was based on false testimony and documents and is almost entirely untrue. The details of this massive cover-up are carefully outlined in a book by John Farmer, who was the Senior Counsel for the 9/11 Commission. Farmer, Dean of Rutger Universities' School of Law and former Attorney General of New Jersey, was responsible for drafting the original flawed 9/11 report.

Does Farmer have cooperation and agreement from other members of the Commission? Yes. Did they say Bush ordered 9/11? No. Do they say that the 9/11 Commission was lied to by the FBI, CIA, Whitehouse and NORAD? Yes. Is there full documentary proof of this? Yes.

Farmer states...“at some level of the government, at some point in time…there was an agreement not to tell the truth about what happened... I was shocked at how different the truth was from the way it was described …. The [Norad air defense] tapes told a radically different story from what had been told to us and the public for two years. This is not spin.”The 9/11 Commission head, Thomas Kean, was the Republican governor of New Jersey. He had the following to say... “We to this day don’t know why NORAD [the North American Aerospace Command] told us what they told us, it was just so far from the truth. . . " When Bush's own handpicked commission failed to go along with the cover up and requested a criminal investigation, why was nothing done? 9/11 Commission member and former US Senator, Bob Kerrey, says, "No one is more qualified to write the definitive book about the tragedy of 9/11 than John Farmer. Fortunately, he has done so. Even more fortunately the language is clear, alive and instructive for anyone who wants to make certain this never happens again."

Edited by preacherman76

Meet Some members of the 9/11 commission and listen to what they have to say.

(CINCINNATI, Ohio) - In John Farmer’s book: “The Ground Truth: The Story Behind America’s Defense on 9/11″, the author builds the inescapably convincing case that the official version... is almost entirely untrue...

As a matter of interest, what exactly does Farmer claim to be the truth? Is it the conspiracy theory that you have supported on this forum or is it something else?

As a matter of interest, what exactly does Farmer claim to be the truth? Is it the conspiracy theory that you have supported on this forum or is it something else?

Mr Farmer claims that the truth is, that a criminal investigation needs to take place. In which he and others requested, but were denied.

Mr Farmer claims that the truth is, that a criminal investigation needs to take place. In which he and others requested, but were denied.

In other words, no, he doesn't support your conspiracy theory.

He, and others claim that they were lied to through out the investigation. That the investigation "was almost completly untrue" When asked for the reasources to find out why they had been lied to again, they were denied.

In other words, no, he doesn't support your conspiracy theory.

He doesnt make claim to any theory, most certainly and without a doubt, including yours.

He doesnt make claim to any theory, most certainly and without a doubt, including yours.

So the chain of logic that you are attempting to set up, that government is lying therefore it was an inside job, is not supported by the very man who says the government is lying.

He, and others claim that they were lied to through out the investigation. That the investigation "was almost completly untrue" When asked for the reasources to find out why they had been lied to again, they were denied.

I've just googled this interview he gave after his book came out:

http://911reports.wordpress.com/2009/09/16/transcript-john-farmer-on-malloy-show-with-brad-friedman-91109/

Here are a few things he says that shows what he actually believes, ie the government lied to cover up incompetance, not to conceal an inside job:

I think there was an effort to, um, uh, to make the government look ‘better’ than it was that day- to make the national command structure, um, seem, uh, like it was more in control than it was in those critical moments...

Well, let me just say that I think the [911 Commission] report is, uh, extremely accurate, and- and sets forth the facts of 9/11.

...I think if there’s a villain in the book, other than Bin Laden and Al Qaeda, who are- we can never forget are the principal villains, but it’s- it’s bureaucracy itself.

...I know there’s been a lot of speculation about, um, about, you know- w-whether a plane actually hit the Pentagon- I can assure you that it did.

Edited by flyingswan