Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2
UM-Bot

The answer to everything ?

9 posts in this topic

Stephen Treehorn: Famously, in ‘The Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy, ‘Deep Thought’ the computer specifically built to reveal the ultimate answer to the ultimate question of life, the Universe, and everything, concluded it was 42. Unfortunately, the ultimate question was unknown. The lengthy process was therefore rendered obsolete and omniscience eluded the fictional characters.

Today on Earth there are many individuals, organisations and governments involved in similar pursuits and with each new day further information describing the vastness and complexity of our Universe is released. Astronomers search the sky for clues as to how we came to be and whether we are alone, whilst quantum scientists construct fantastical machinery which produce stupendous amounts of data as they try to decipher why we are not as inconsequential as light.

arrow3.gifView: Full Article

Hhhmmm... <_<

The rabbit hole explained... :wacko:

Great article!! I especially enjoyed the last parts. :tu:

Great article Stephen! :) Keep up the good work!

Would it be the case that if we are the pea we are also the answer and that everything we do in any particular moment is the perfect answer to everything.?? And that all we ever are is a momentary bubbling of conciousness on the surface of this great sea we call the universe. Sounds poetic but hey what else is there but our creation. So lets get imaginative...mmmmmm chocolate covered neutrinos slipping thru my tongue. Yummm

The answer? LOVE

anything else is pure bs. How do I know this? Simple. Infinity has no parts. It is whole & complete: devoid any perceptual or physical perception.

Edited by devilmaycare

what if the reason we can't find the answer to life is because it isn't a question, but a statement?

:unsure:

Or maybe it's a Moebius Strip.

Stephen Treehorn: Famously, in ‘The Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy, ‘Deep Thought’ the computer specifically built to reveal the ultimate answer to the ultimate question of life, the Universe, and everything, concluded it was 42. Unfortunately, the ultimate question was unknown. The lengthy process was therefore rendered obsolete and omniscience eluded the fictional characters.

Today on Earth there are many individuals, organisations and governments involved in similar pursuits and with each new day further information describing the vastness and complexity of our Universe is released. Astronomers search the sky for clues as to how we came to be and whether we are alone, whilst quantum scientists construct fantastical machinery which produce stupendous amounts of data as they try to decipher why we are not as inconsequential as light.

arrow3.gifView: Full Article

I wish I knew the answer to that one. I do remember haveing a dream once where I was flying over mountains covered with snow, looking at the earth below. And I just KNEW everything about EVERYTHING. The colors were so real. But of course like all dreams one wakes from it, and I naturaly forgot the things I 'knew'. It was one of the weirdest dreams I have had and I really felt I was actually flying. I wonder if anyone else ever had a dream similar to it?!

The answer? LOVE

anything else is pure bs. How do I know this? Simple. Infinity has no parts. It is whole & complete: devoid any perceptual or physical perception.

More than one philosopher has made the observation that love is the foundation principle of the cosmos, it is so seemingly "unlikely" it might just be right !