Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Apocalyptic & Cryptographic Style Predictions

Raptor Witness

The underlying point I wanted to make above is that it's probably too late for the Obama Administration to take the people's side in the Middle East. It helps that he's African American, and that his father was a Muslim, but the West's position has been reversed by Higher Power.

That reversal of the wind, literally took place in the blink of an eye, right here, and while many here may have thought I was just jibber jabbering about [hurricane Ike being a clue] to this puzzle, it's actually the same exact point both President Eisenhower and I have been making. You can't be the world's policeman, and have a gun manufacturing plant in the back half of the precinct. That p***es off the Divinity alluded to on that dollar bill, big time, because He doesn't want to be a part of it.

So here's that reversal, which underlines why it may already be too late to do what I asked back in 2006(P.80,) and why White House bickering between departments, is pointless.

If you really want to read these tea leaves, just throw them up into the air.

Published - June 27, 2008 - Post 4

"I often tell stories [here] with photos and pictograms. These form the basis of a serious political argument.

["It is time,"P.17] Father. The times of the Gentiles, are over."

2615240394_e17660c09f_o.gif

When are they over?

Published - December, 10 2010 - Post 8

5250755990_8d0c0dcbc0_z.jpg

Edited by Raptor Witness

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raptor Witness

• Some Fool

• Virtual Particle

• Fluffybunny

There never was a more poisonous human snake to crawl out of the Sahara, than Gaddafi.

5463709129_2e5826ba02_z.jpg

The pieces were all laying there ...

Are you sure there's not a job for me at the U.S. State Department? ;)

["Threaten' Arab Leaders"]

As you can tell, I'm very open to labeling Assange a really bad guy, but that's when the boomerang hits you, and you suddenly forget ... that his timing is impeccable.

5469968541_bb1aa54f45.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I've never been invited as a guest contributor on the Mc_Laugh_lin Group, but the show's moderator should be able to help the folks with the Latin here.

It's one that your listeners can repent on, and a new term in the American lexicon, but with a very old audience.

Within two years global food production will be cut nearly in half by all manner of natural disasters, except for indigenous people, or those who have occupied lands for the past 500 years.

5480772901_a266d64224_z.jpg

5479312011_92c3432346_z.jpg

By the way, your group's prediction of the fall of the Berlin Wall on Feb. 18, 2011(P.11,) was truly remarkable.

5517171924_1c5f6ffacf_z.jpg

Here's a cryptograph that I recently uploaded and published to [Flickr 3-8-11 EST.]

5511319056_d88793418c_z.jpg

Note carefully within my picture, the link I made to the Tuesday quake that hit this same region of Japan on March 8, 2011 - EST. This was arguably a foreshock. The angular direction of the black lines is exactly the direction that the tsunami waves are currently propagating across the entire Pacific basin.

The number of large kinked black lines and Latin words are 3, which is exactly three days from my cryptograph publish date, until this much larger quake struck. The number of green balls at the base of each black kink is three, arguably also representing a day.

The Latin I'll leave to your interpretation, but I think you'll be impressed.

There are more links to this event within my recent work, but I'll save that for a more detailed write-up, later.

I did not have time to place this upload within a forum here or elsewhere, as I was looking for an appropriate context. Plus, I've been receiving increased and serious threats from the state of confusion for publishing my work and basic calls for repentance. In the past, these serious threats to my work have resulted in an obvious magnification of support from on High.

Edited by Raptor Witness

Look closely at the woman who is kissing the Sphinx at the 2:33 minute mark in my "Egypt Rising" video below, that was published in the subforum "Warnings" on [Feb. 8, 2011.]

Here's an

of the same video if that helps. Blow that woman's picture up and tell me what you see?

If you don't know your Latin, you won't get this part of the prediction. However, what it clearly depicts in pictures, is something that will shortly follow the uprising in Egypt, and that woman is not an Egyptian. What it says in pictures, is exactly what has happened in the Eastern Hemisphere to what people on earth?

330464886_81c577374a.jpg

493772461_bb9331a561_z.jpg?zz=1

Additionally contained within my

and in the frame that immediately follows the woman kissing the Sphinx, something else appears that verifies her nationality, and which I stumbled upon purely by chance today. It's a prediction from [Aug. 10, 2009,(P. 117)] that I had completely forgotten about.

Beginning at 2:38 minute mark this curious picture appears.

The reason this photo is important, is because my use of that picture in the video was literally pulled out of the air, from a previous data set I had accumulated. Its use was not in any way influenced by any previous post that I have ever made. I just thought that it looked good, but given the 2009 prediction below and which I had no memory of, specifically about Japan and a curious disturbance in the blue sky, it's what an artist might call, "inspiration."

In essence, what I have done, is correctly connect the nation where this "catastrophic" event will occur, in two different ways in this video, specifying the correct time-line of the largest recorded earthquake to ever strike Japan, and which was to immediately follow the Egyptian uprising.

Edited by Raptor Witness

On this St. Patty's Day, a little reminder about "ultimate luck." The "perfection" part I'll leave to your discernment.

fourleafclover.gif

The difference between a mythological hero and a martyr is power. The mythological hero is not killed as you would a normal man. Only a greater hero can kill him. If Assange is who I think he is, or one of his followers; he has the status quo not only in his sights, but in his grip as well.

The name "Julian" is a derivative of Jovian, as in Jupiter. His surname I'm still researching, but the general consensus is "turn over," or "hand over" .... something along those lines. He comes from a land "down under." He has been given authority and power over "mighty men." His birthday is interesting, 7/3/1971, or figuratively three 777's, symbolic of perfection and ultimate luck ...

Figuratively 7/3, 7*3, or 7+7+7 is potentially cryptic. I wouldn't ignore it, from a mystical standpoint.

I pay very little attention to birth dates, and even less to astrology. While you can play number games with a lot of birth dates, this type of configuration is one that I've learned to pay special attention to.

But the question now becomes .... what do "threatened Arab Leaders" have to do with earthquakes, tsunamis, and the [predicted destruction of certain "man-made miracles?"(P. 11)]

There's more than one kind of a "denial of power," when you think about it. There's the denial of power in any revolution that speaks truth to power, and which leads to an increase in peril, and then there are the two million people without electricity due to the natural destruction of a certain type "man-made miracle" specifically spelled out in that thread in red, white, and blue.

In fact, I couldn't have made it any clearer what the danger was.

Here's the cryptograph that I uploaded and published to [Flickr 3-8-11 EST.]

5511319056_d88793418c_z.jpg

5528593958_2c97a5c9e9_z.jpg

[Rebels Stand Ground in Benghazi in Face of Qaddafi's Threats as U.N. Backs No-Fly Zone] - March 17, 2011 - FoxNews

[Alarmed US urges calm as Mideast uprisings grow] - AP - Mar. 17, 2011

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was in Tunisia today, and Egypt yesterday. Interesting timing, isn't it?

I think she's very brave to be traveling in North Africa right now, .... and yes, I'm a fan. ;)

5478442934_72ef95e907.jpg

5477844533_2ce46855fa.jpg

If the "Divine" is in here, then what's up there can be brought in for a closer look.

5550837132_2b0cd74925_z.jpg

5550865616_22f2353018_z.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

The 2011 Atlantic Hurricane Season started early this year, but who would of ever thought it could go nuclear .... in advance?

Hi RW. Thank you for this thread. I have found it most interesting. I especially like the Egypt Rising video, again thanks for all the work you put into it.

Below I have posted a url to an eighties song by New Order, “True Faith”. I find it strange. Why? Well it might be best if you just watch it and tell me what you think?No doubt it means nothing.

When I watch it I think of the following and look for a pattern...The Sun, Earth and Moon. Solar wind, Earth's geomagnetic field. Earth's wobble, axis and rotation. Earth's Electrojet. Reversal. The decreasing geomagnetic field. The effect of magnetic fields on living creatures moods. Seeing future events and some other things. It's all largely symbolic (if there is anything to it at all), but the words to the song I also find interesting.

Oh and does this have any meaning to what you are talking about here?

Quote from Wikipedia about Earth's Electrojet:

"Since the strength of the current is directly proportional to the vector product of the conductivity and the horizontal electric field..."

Now I state on the record that I have Borderline Personality Disorder and I believe I am Autistic (HFA) and suffer from PTSD. Why do I mention this? Well that’s so I can simply state that I did say I was mentally ill.

I don’t expect anyone to believe me, indeed I hope they don’t...I can’t possibly be in anyway on the right track. Because if I am then what soon comes our way is beyond comprehension.

Url:

In relation to the video I posted I thought I'd post these url's.

I very much think they are related and I don't buy that the 1st one was "Normal" activity.

I find most interesting the first happened on the 25th of May, 2010 and the next on the 25th of March, 2011. Is there a pattern here?

So what is it? I have strange feeling it something to do with the Earth's inner core.

Seismograms 25/05/10

Seismograms 25/03/11

And yet more quakes in japan again today! Mother Earth is changing. We are just along for the ride.

That is most certainly the truth. Still I do believe the ride is important no matter the ending.

It’s like a recovering alcoholic on Christmas having to go out with his friends to every pub in town while they have a couple of drinks. Sure it’s not too bad the first 12 times but after another 20 of these stops he finally snaps. His head is spinning at the thought of just one drink. Surely just one would be alright. Next morning you can bet he’ll be thinking why on Earth he made that decision. Like a quake it’s going to be a rocky ride from then on. So having fallen for just one drink, which then turns into many, he finally stumbles on a chair just missing the side of the bar. Next morning he wakes up with a ice pack on his head and a splitting headache to match.

Moral of the story...you learn the most from your mistakes.

You remember those [three 7's,] that immediately preceded the recent 09 quake by three days?

[Posted 7 - 30 - 09] (P. 55) [Link]

Over time, what seems to happen is that the earth heats up for various reasons, but then cools down again due to volcanic activity.

The earth transmits heat from its core to the surface through the crust and into the space surrounding. When the atmosphere warms, that conductive process is reduced and the earth's mantle and core retain more energy. This leads to increased volcanism and earthquakes, which again cool the mantle and core.

The earth is like a giant fission reactor. You either keep that core cool, or you get a Chernobyl-like reaction. vomit.gif

The odds are rapidly galloping away ... sort of like Secretariat in the '73 Belmont.

continued below ...

Edited by Raptor Witness

Just as the Sun rises in the East and sets in the West. Soon it shall rise in the West and set in the East... again! For this is not the first time this has happened.

I wonder how many times it has happened?

Oh and while I’m thinking of time, here is another 80’s video clip. “We Didn’t Start The Fire” by Billy Joel. I believe there is a general trend here and an important message. If you want to get your fingers out of this pi, you have to let go.

Personal True Story:

Many years ago I was on a long bus trip. I wanted a new PC but had no money. I began to think of what I would do if I had a certain amount of money and what computer parts I would buy in order to build it. While doing this I fell asleep for a short time and dreamed the exact same thoughts I had just been thinking before I fell asleep. I almost never fall asleep on bus trips.

Within about 20 mins of getting home I remembered I had promised to take my dad to the local club to play the pokies before I had left on my bus trip. So I borrowed $20 and off we went.

We had only been there about 5 minutes when my dad said my membership number had just been called. I did not believe him. My thoughts and dream on the bus still forgotten. When I Finally went to the front desk, I saw an electronic display board with my number. But it was not quite my number. The 2 middle digits were reversed.

I was about to leave when the lady behind the counter asked if anything was wrong. So I told her about the number displayed. She said she would check.

Well what a shock I got when she said I had won! But instead of the usual prize where you picked between 5 boxes for certain small amounts of money things had now changed. I didn’t win the same amount of money I had thought and dreamed of on the bus, but it was very close.

None of the staff though could understand why the display board showed the wrong number. The PC it was connected to was displaying my correct number. How very odd...

5602332670_dfc025c1e3_z.jpg

[Tsunami-hit towns forgot warnings from ancestors] - AP - April 6, 2011

MIYAKO, Japan – Modern sea walls failed to protect coastal towns from Japan's destructive tsunami last month. But in the hamlet of Aneyoshi, a single centuries-old tablet saved the day.

"High dwellings are the peace and harmony of our descendants," the stone slab reads. "Remember the calamity of the great tsunamis. Do not build any homes below this point."

It was advice the dozen or so households of Aneyoshi heeded, and their homes emerged unscathed from a disaster that flattened low-lying communities elsewhere and killed thousands along Japan's northeastern shore ... cont. at link above.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you see anything in the warning below that looks familiar to what is written on those stone monuments scattered along Japan's coastline?

Click the link to that "abomination," that leads to desolation, and see "where" it takes you.

Mark 13:

14 “When you see [‘the abomination that causes desolation’(P. 21)] standing where it does not belong—let the reader understand—then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 15 Let no one on the housetop go down or enter the house to take anything out. 16 Let no one in the field go back to get their cloak. 17 How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers!

The only difference is, now they can dress those monuments up with nuclear symbols.

After my lastpost something strange happened. When next I looked down the rabbits hole (as Icall it), I saw the bottom! This I thought was impossible for the rabbit's holehas no end. But there it was anyway. And what was at the bottom?

There I founda mirror which I looked into. And in the mirror I saw the reflections all ofthings that were, are or will be. No, I am wrong. Not reflections for they arethe real thing, that which is meant to be. At this point the penny finallydrops. For I am more wrong then I am ever right.

I realisedthat I was looking into just one side of the mirror. There are two sides. Inthis side things are on the way down, but on the other they are going up. Bothsides will soon combine to form a single mirror. The imbalance will be restoredand in so doing a birth will take place.

But somethingwas missing. Something I was expecting to see, but did not. Then the pennydropped again. The imbalance was NOT an error, something that should not havehappened. It was always meant to happen. And because of this, an imbalance wasneeded to recombine both parts of the mirror again. Something now only existedon one side of the mirror. That which was, is, isn't but will be anyway.

There isnothing to fear, but fear itself and that only has the power you give it. Yes,dark days are coming, but all births involve some pain. For what comes our waywill see both sides recombine and everything will again be whole. Well with oneimportant difference.

And what ofthe image I did not see on one side of the mirror? What becomes of it? Ibelieve this last song tells the story of that and of a higher power I did notbelieve in. But after all this time now do. For in the end the rabbit's hole takesyou to the most surprising place.

Edited by Moonshine5

I just noticed this:

Last Post. Date = 11/04/11 = My Birthday =110411 = II 4 II2 (this one is a 3D sphere) or II 0 II4 oreven for the heck of it II 0-4 II or maybe II 0-4 II2 (other sortsof space vector norms???). No idea why I think this?

+

110411 = Binary = 11011 = 27 = 9+9+9. Rotate clockwise 180 =6+6+6

Yes, well I guess it was to be expected, finally totally lostit. Well at least my doctor bulk bills. No more posts here I think.

Either that or I'm Satan! :devil:

Edited by Moonshine5

Well I did talk about mistakes and in that light...

MAN’S NUMBER = 666

NOT DEVIL

And here is two more music video’s to check out.

Then this:

• 2 weeks later...

I have heard it said ASIO has a file on all citizens. Iwonder what is in my file. Does itmention a UFO encounter from the 50’s that involved my Mum and her parents?

I spy with my little eye, something beginningwith...R...G...B (3xGCF).

You may want to wear headphones and have your windowscalculator at hand.

Riseand shine Mr Freemen.”

“The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in theworld.”

“Wake up Mr Freemen and smell the ashes.” – Half Life 2

Revelation 14:1 (New International Version)

Then I looked, and therebefore me was the Lamb, standing on Mount Zion, and with him 144,000 who hadhis name and his Father’s name written on their foreheads.

Mayan Long Count:

20 Ka’tuns = 1 Bak’tun= 144,000 days

144,000 days / 360days (1 Mayan Year or tun) = 400

The Sun is about 400X further away from Earththen the Earth is from the Moon. It is also about 400X as big as the Moon. Thisis why we get the eclipse that we do.