Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Apocalyptic & Cryptographic Style Predictions

Raptor Witness

This has nothing to do with a belief in any conspiracy ...

Heavy kettle, skater within

Foundry risen, secluded by men

Teach her of trouble, tangled in tweed

Untie the knot with no one to lead

5925358466_28bf70ea2b_z.jpg

Edited by Raptor Witness

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raptor Witness

• Some Fool

• Virtual Particle

• Fluffybunny

Is this what the scarecrow saw Raptorwitness?

The first sign for me was the arrival of the U.S.S City of Corpus Christi (SSN-705. Los Angeles class attack submarine).

The second was the two lost dogs which were returned home safely. This only happened because of a denial of power. I had turned off my pc because of a coming thunderstorm. I decided this time to turn it off at the attached power-board and in so doing caused the cut-off switch to activate and cut ALL power to the house. I then had to go outside to flick the switch back on and run into the two dogs...actually they run into me. If the power had not gone off I would have had no reason to go outside and would have missed the dogs.

The third was a strange dream I had. I was in a board games shop. I looked at a model spaceship. It was a Romulan Bird of War, but when I looked at it from behind it was not. It was an unknown ship model.

Latter a woman (a blond) I did not see, but "knew" was there anyway, said something like "Expensive aren't they," or it could of been "Expensive isn't it?" in reference to the games and models in the store. I did not answer, only thought...over priced and not very well made. I then thought, so why am I here? I am a gamer... and thus overlook the imperfections of the games because I love them anyway.

Oh here is something interesting. Starts a little after 16 mins.

If things continue like they are then this is where we will end up. Don't believe me? Just check the world news.

Edited by adam68

I am not a prophet, I am not a leader, I am not someone to look up to.

I am a weak, foolish little sheep.

I have straw for brains, I have no heart inside my metal chest and I am a coward.

But I am blind no longer. For one day the little sheep stopped, and listened...can you hear it too?

I "feel" and so now have a heart.

I am still scared but will show courage in the face of seemly impossible odds.

YOU THE PEOPLE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE

YOU WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE!

Wake up I say. Wake up and smell the ashes before it is too late.

The cake is NOT a lie!

Look to the East, to our brothers and sisters for the way forward.

They think you too are sheep...so be BLACK SHEEP.

I have had a great dream. In the dream, I was walking in the woods, but exactly where I do not know. I was looking down hill into a small valley, and the trees were without their leaves and on the ground. I found a large sword buried in the earth, and I pulled it out of the ground, but there was no dirt on it at all. It was made of either brass or gold, I couldn't tell, but it was huge and much taller than I was, yet the weight wasn't that heavy. Not any heavier than a regular sized sword.

On the sword, which was very intricate, were written approximately 10 lines, individual, with single spacing. They appeared in wording to be similar to the Quatrains of Nostradamus, or that was my first impression upon reading them, but they were incomplete lines. There would be two or three words, and then periods after each ...

The writing was unfamiliar to me, or perhaps it was just the script, I'm unsure, because I could read the words, although with some difficulty.

At the end of the dream, I hold it up to the sky in my right hand and marveled at its appearance. The size disturbed me, as I beheld it, and I awoke.

As the American Indians used to say ... the dream I've posted above is "big medicine."

Thank you Raptor Witness. I would never have tried without you my friend :)

Actually it was Gold, a 2 ring set.

10 lines = 10 cents = 2X10 cents

I love you

But the question I didn't ask was, will you

MARRY ME!

The song isn't a perfect fit, unlike the slippers, but then again either are any of us. For I DO BELIEVE a little bit of faith can move a mountain to where none had been before! I'll be down at the pub because just like bomb #20 in Darkstar I don't know if I received the correct signal. Please forgive me if I am wrong, for we all need to forgive more. Me more than most. I will always by your friend

:)

And yes I remember what it was that you first said to me one day in your store Alisha

:wub:

• 2 weeks later...

I have seen a great animal sign. I only experience one of two of these a year, on average, so it's very important when they occur.

It appears to be a confirmation of many of the things that I have written in the past five years. It's an underline, and is meant to either warn, encourage, or perhaps both.

I've shared very few of these, mostly because they are so personal. However, I often end up imparting components of the experience into my cryptographic apocalyptic art, not long after they occur. This was the case in 2008, when I drew maps showing that Houston would be hit by a hurricane.

There is no doubt, that were it not for the animals encouraging me, I would have ignored my intuition in that case.

This will take time to digest, but these always result in fresh insight and often lead to the greatest predictions of the year.

In my dream I was asked by the people to climb high into the sky, to look for hurricanes on the horizon.

Fearful of this awkward crow's nest they placed me in, I fulfilled their request, and as I rose higher and higher in the sky, a place kept echoing in my mind.

The dream curiously ended with my genuine affection and admiration for the U.S. military.

Since this city name did not come up in my 2008 predictions, nor this curious type of military theme, I lean towards a possible new warning, rather than the old, but I must admit this could simply be an reaffirmation of what I foresaw in 2008, with Ike.

[Long before Pharaoh fell,] before the new Libyan flag was taken up by the rebels. Before NATO entered the conflict, their colors curiously appeared here, and a forecast of victory, but only after a long journey through the desert, initially repelled by mercenaries from SubSaharan Africa

6067414671_ac250415dd_z.jpg

There never was a more poisonous human snake to crawl out of the Sahara, than Gaddafi.

5463709129_2e5826ba02_z.jpg

5478442934_72ef95e907.jpg

5477844533_2ce46855fa.jpg

People who come here looking for "unexplained mysteries," shouldn't be disappointed if they originate here.

History is being written both geographically and geopolitically in ways that can only be imagined. Words alone cannot describe what is happening in the Middle East, nor the fall of a modern day Pharaoh.

These curious pieces will fall into place, just as that big piece did.

330464886_81c577374a.jpg

Edited by Raptor Witness

Did you draw that picture yourself?

[Reuters ... Aug 23, 2011]

"In the U.S. Capitol, which was evacuated shortly after the earthquake hit, some minor damage could be seen in the rotunda, under the iconic Capitol dome. Bits of paint and plaster, which fell from high on the walls, were scattered on the floor."

Welcome friends ....

5784316525_b1dab9be57_z.jpg

New York City subway system may be silenced by Irene

The [Weather Underground reports today,] that there's at least a 1 in 5 chance that the New York City subway system will flood Sunday night, at high tide. It will be a new moon, and a full foot above average. In other words, perfect timing.

It would be Armageddon for New York City. A perfect storm of undeniable doom. The voice of "many waters," spoken from the earth herself.

How did they put that on Star Trek?

Edited by Raptor Witness

Those blocks are 4' x 2', for those paying close attention. Not to mention that the crack appears on [the west side] of the monument, which is the correct orientation to the observer in my [August 3, 2010] pictogram, underlining my repeated Manifest Destiny theme.

Tell the snakes coiled in Washington that my authority is beyond their strike range.

6093485396_a450501168_b.jpg

As I tried to explain here before ....

Edited by Raptor Witness

The only difference is, now they can dress those monuments up with nuclear symbols.

The first hurricane of the season looks like ....

A direct hit?

6094927807_2a5f8c4490_z.jpg

6094955285_29b38cd4b7_z.jpg

Interesting pictures at the very least..on the surface at least. The ones you made, I mean. The interpretation of meaning, is something.

Interesting pictures at the very least..on the surface at least. The ones you made, I mean. The interpretation of meaning, is something.

Thanks, but I haven't even scratched the surface.

The NYC transit system (trains, buses, subways) was closed at noon Saturday and reopened Monday morning - business as usual for the subways and buses. No flooding.

How do you interpret that?

The NYC transit system (trains, buses, subways) was closed at noon Saturday and reopened Monday morning - business as usual for the subways and buses. No flooding.

How do you interpret that?

It's more a hint as to the location of landfall, which was rare.

I do not depict myself in the role as captain.

It was prudent, what Mayor Bloomberg did. He would have saved many lives had the storm become a little stronger. New York City was lucky, and I am glad she was spared. However, it was not for her sake, but [for the sake of the residents of Warwick, Rhode Island] that the winds subsided.

On a broader note, this year is exceptional in terms of overall flooding, and will easily go down in history as the year of the floods.

There were two specific forecasts for these record floods, presented here, and one was made very early. The second was immediately before the widespread rains fell on both the upper Mississippi and Ohio river valleys, as an underline to the previous warning. It was also the same weather pattern that created the great number of tornadoes and those sirens.

The two flood forecasts are as follows.

Watch, in the sky, the buffalo who once crossed the Great Plains have returned in spirit, to find refuge in the clouds and make their amends. So great in number, we ask, is this all those that ever lived?

They come to make mud, held tightly by the roots of grasses and trees for thousands of years. From before the time of the ice, until after, and in all four hooves, they kick it out so that the earth slides downhill.

Look, a herd full of leaders, with long flowing white hair, moving down into the clouds. They will remember their native friends, and spare them, but have no mercy upon the children of their foes.

Word has reached my ears that the U.S. government classified 16 million documents last year. That's 20 top secret documents generated for each one of these 800,000 with top level clearance.

For every U.S. government employee with top secret clearance, send ten friends of the wind to whisper in one ear, but if they cannot hear my voice then send ten thousand to blow trumpets in both ears, and if they still don't hear me, then let the earth speak with a single voice of many waters, until their own thoughts are completely drowned out.

593549983_78e4262ff7_o.jpg

593549979_c58f433b65_o.gif