Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A New Game

UltraThunderMan

Well i don't know if this is in the right thread but here goes anyway. Last night he showed up again and the results were completely the same. But now when the children go camping, they can't access the wifi. So what should i do? And give me REAL advice and not a bunch of joke replies like last time.

Edited by UltraThunderMan

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UltraThunderMan

• Sakari

• Aim4TheHead

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i don't know if this is in the right thread but here goes anyway. Last night he showed up again and the results were completely the same. But now when the children go camping, they can't access the wifi. So what should i do? And give me REAL advice and not a bunch of joke replies like last time.

I am totally lost on your topic and question......

I am totally lost on your topic and question......

I posted a similiar topic before and got many silly replies as advice. I'm just trying to get some honest feedback from the other UMers here on what to do. On the surface it's clear cut but there's also some underlying factors to consider that complicate things a bit.

I posted a similiar topic before and got many silly replies as advice. I'm just trying to get some honest feedback from the other UMers here on what to do. On the surface it's clear cut but there's also some underlying factors to consider that complicate things a bit.

I do not know where this other topic is , and the information on this one really makes no sense to me?

I do not know where this other topic is , and the information on this one really makes no sense to me?

I will give you a link to the other topic.

sounds like you need a really long cord. :tu:

Haha, did you even read the first post? A cord of any kind would at best be completely useless and at worst cause a string of forest fires in the pacific northwest. Again, i need REAL advice.

Haha, did you even read the first post? A cord of any kind would at best be completely useless and at worst cause a string of forest fires in the pacific northwest. Again, i need REAL advice.

The forest fires will keep them warm.

Keep WHO warm? You're speaking gibberish.

exactly. I'm glad I could help you, ma'am. let me know if you have any other questions or problems.

I'm done waiting for a link....Can't help you , sorry.