Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Al Qaeda may have made contact in U.S. recently

DC09

Yea, there was a Daycare on the (correct me if I'm wrong, it's been a LONG time) 3rd floor of the north tower. And one in the south, if I'm not mistaken.

I was at that daycare a few times when I was little, my Grandmother worked in the N tower.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Babs

• reese2

• wunarmdscissor

• Fluffybunny

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hunter-

I cannot find anything on it, and that certainly does not mean you are wrong.. I just can't find it. I would have thought that would have stuck out in people's minds way more than someone saying 'Let's Roll'. Personally for me, having children hurt, any children, really affects me, and I usually remember.

Maybe one of the wiser people here reading this can find something about it, and post it, I just am hitting walls over here...

I cannot believe you were there in that daycare though.. That is even more heart wrenching for you, I bet. sad.gif

And babs, I am sorry, you were right on this one.. Not that I wouldn't love to take things you say for face value, you make that kind of hard to do sometimes... grin2.gif

Wun, I think England is safe and I understand where you are coming from and I understand about the other countries, but I am trying to keep my people safe. I would like to know what happened years ago in Denmark. The ship told us it was arabs not some guy on the harbour. We didn't stay as long as we were supposed too and when we came home no one here knew anything about this sort of thing. You didn't talk about it. No media talk, no government talk. So my husband and myself were one of the few to know this, to have this information about outside the US.

This reminds me of something...the UFO situation. It's like the UFO's. The government don't want the people to know...they don't want them to be afraid and the media says nothing....it doesn't go anywhere here. This is how our government handles things. Terror attacks here, I suspect, are treated in a similar fashion. We hear about train wrecks here and no one knows what happened to bring on the wreck. ...They say they don't know and then they say it will be under investigation ph34r.gif .... And no one hears anything again. cool.gif

Anyway, what are your motives for telling Americans to come on over? Could it be economic, money or need tourists? ....Cause you sure put us Americans down a lot.

Edited by Babs

Well thank you, reese. original.gif

No probs babs, when I am wrong, I will say I am wrong.. I am really shocked that I don't remember this.. I think I need to see my doctor.. wacko.gif

Terrorists use children to blow up men, women and other children. Hell, they've even said they want to kill our children. Targeting children is horrible...the lowest, let's face it. disgust.gif

The ricin poison (incident) in our baby food made me sick....that incident here in California. I wondered if that was terrorist related. dontgetit.gif Something about a disgruntled fella?....didn't hear anymore about it.

I disagree with you reese....I am pretty mainstream.... And Bush will win! thumbsup.gifdevil.gif

Edited by Babs

The ricin poison (incident) in our baby food made me sick....that incident here in California. I wondered if that was terrorist related.  Something about a disgruntled fella?....didn't hear anymore about it.

I did hear about that, and heard that it was a disgruntled employee, I haven't heard about it being terrorism though. That is just sick...

And Bush will win!

I think so... But, that is just my opinion, and my hope... We agree there. thumbsup.gifwink2.gif

Edited by reese2

You know...as important as whether children were killed in 9/11 or not, is perhaps the sheer lack of any specific target...those responsible for it weren't aiming at any particular age or ethnic group...they just wanted to kill as many people as they could.

I think one of the more terrifying aspects that is clear is, whether we discover children were actually there or not, the terrorists didn't care if they were.

I was not able to find any children among the victims of the twin towers collapse, but that doesn't mean that there weren't any, I just can't seem to find any. There were however kids on the flights. This is the list that I was able to compile from the victim list:

Christine Lee Hanson, 2, Groton, Mass.

David Brandhorst, 3, Los Angeles, Calif.

Juliana McCourt, 4, New London, Conn.

Bernard Brown II, 11, Washington, D.C.

Asia Cottom, 11, Washington, D.C.

Rodney Dickens, 11, Washington, D.C.

Dana Falkenberg, 3, University Park, Md.

Zoe Falkenberg, 8, University Park, Md.

I am thoroughly depressed now.

That will teach me to post a response before I finish reading a thread...

That is ok though, you both did a great job even finding that, as I could find nothing, for some reason... Thanks to both of you, although I am a little depressed reading that list myself.. sad.gif

Unlike bombing, or having "collateral damage", these sick b******* looked at 8 children, and decided to kill them. They were on the planes, right next to the terrorists.

Man, It makes me incredibly sad and mad.. I am going to leave this thread for a while and let it go back to topic, because it isn't something that I think any of us want to think about too much. I know that I don't.

As I said before though, thanks to you two for finding the info. I have to say, that I must have blocked this out, because I have surely heard about it. I have a tendacy to really feel the pain and plight of children. Something very dear to my heart, and felt through personal loss.. crying.gif

Edited by reese2

i have to apologise to you too babs, i dont agree with a lot of what you say, however, its absolutely horrific and evil, but still does not justify innocent children of any faith being targetted out of revenge.

Wun, I think England is safe

Oh yeah it is . BTW i am not english . You know The UK and England me 2 seperate things babs. I live in the UK i do NOT live in England.

Just a wee point. lLIke i said babs things arent always what they seem.

Oh, wun, I know you don't live in England, but I have never been to Scotland and you don't want me to say anything about somewhere I haven't been. rolleyes.gif But, of course, it's okay if 'you' talk about places you have't been rolleyes.gif

.....the US, for instance.

I didn't think you were going to say you were wrong, reese. It takes a big man grin2.gif , I mean woman, to admit when she is wrong. I know how hard that is. I respect you for that.

alis, thank you for saying what you did, I appreciate it. original.gif.....Babs

Oh, wun, I know you don't live in England, but I have never been to Scotland and you don't want me to say anything about somewhere I haven't been.  But, of course, it's okay if 'you' talk about places you have't been 

.....the US, for instance.

Oh i never once said dont comment on places that youve never "been" to i just said dont comment on places that you arent "educated " on.

See i can do sarcasim too. tongue.gif

You know...as important as whether children were killed in 9/11 or not, is perhaps the sheer lack of any specific target...those responsible for it weren't aiming at any particular age or ethnic group...they just wanted to kill as many people as they could.

I think one of the more terrifying aspects that is clear is, whether we discover children were actually there or not, the terrorists didn't care if they were.

Sera is right the terrorists don't care!

I remember the tv saying that the terrorists want to kill even our pets.

laugh.gif I have to put it in your language. laugh.gif

I remember the tv saying that the terrorists want to kill even our pets.

blink.gif

There you are again, Fluffy. laugh.gif