Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFOs fighting?

Paxus

Occasionally we hear of UFOs fighting each other... Since this is a bit of a novelty, I figured I'd post it :)

(Source: http://www.waterufo.net/item.php?id=1071)

This started out as a one witness water case, but has now grown to three sightings. The non water cases follows the first and adds to the validity of the first case. Note: Westbank is a small town on the West bank of the vertical (N-S) and narrow Okanagan Lake and Kelowna is on the east bank of the same lake and slightly more to the north. -CF-

Water related report #1

Westbank, British Columbia Two UFOs - One Hits the Lake

Date: July 2, 2007

Time: Approx: 11:00 p.m.

HBCC UFO Research Note: This is a very interesting report, and since reports have been coming from the entire area I was wondering if other people who may have been witness to the objects, and sound would you please file a report on the event to HBCC UFO Research.

Message: Ok I don't know what happened last night but it was the most frightening, incredible, and down right terrifying thing I have ever seen!!!!! Ok, so I was walking my dog along the Beach in Westbank, BC and Minding my own business at close to 11:00 PM on the 2nd of July (yesterday) and I seen this really really, really big bright thingy that looked something like a, well, I don't know, but it didn't fit the usual description of a UFO round thing, it looked somewhat like a Torpedo or something with wings, kind of like a fighter jet, screaming across the sky and downwards on fire. It crashed into the lake and it was a big splash, almost like a large, large plane! The sound was incredibly loud and like a deep bass "womp womp womp" sound as it came down. I ducked for cover thinking of a meteor or asteroid or something. I started to freak out and yell and as I was standing up, something came literally shooting back out of the water and I saw it start to hurtle towards a different looking object very high in the sky, which kind of looked like a cone of some sort. I saw what looked like what you would see in a star wars movie for the bullets of the blaster kind of things coming from the object that just was in the lake and I heard a loud bang that knocked me off my feet and I looked up to see what the heck was going on and the cone shaped object was gone and the torpedo thing was just hovering. Moving from side to side almost confused and then a loud sonic boom and it was gone. People came running out to me as I screamed loudly and people asked me what happened. What was I going to say, I just saw two UFOs? Not likely. What the heck could have this been?

Non water but related report #2

Mission In Kelowna, British Columbia Another Witness To Strange Object & Loud Sound

Time: Approx: 11:00 p.m.

HBCC UFO Research Note: By the sounds of things this is another eyewitness for the sighting that took place in and around the Kelowna, B.C. area on the same night. Object seen and a loud sound. Also if anyone has any information on this sighting, please do contact Brian Vike at HBCC UFO Research.

Message: Hey there. My name is (removed by HBCC UFO Research). I saw something that almost seems like a dream. Last night at about 11:00ish I was watching TV at home (I live in the Mission in Kelowna) and I just happened to catch a bright light through my window. I didn't think much of it because our neighbors car always shines the lights in our house because of the make up of the drive-way. I continued to watch TV and I heard an extremely Loud Bang that scared the hell out of me. I ran to the Window and looked around and I happened to catch a glimpse something in the sky hovering like...side to side...Then I heard another really loud boom and it was gone. I wonder if anyone else has reported this?

Non water but related report #3

Kelowna, B. C. Two UFOs - More Eyewitness To An Amazing Sky Event

Time: Approx: 10:45 p.m.

Hey Brian, Ok, so like I said I would I've been watching the skies. Not last night but the night before, I saw something out of this world (no pun intended). It was about 10:45ish at night and I saw two object(s) in the sky just hovering. They weren't doing much, but something new with most sightings, they were different shaped objects. One was thin and longish, and the other was like a Triangular shape. They kept hovering there, so I got up quickly to run and grab my camera but the next thing I know I hear a smallest bang, almost like a gun, and the longish one starts to hurtle towards earth on fire making a deep sound, kind of like a nuclear generator bass kind of sound. I'm thinking to myself what the hell!

I watched the object and it disappeared at low altitude behind a smallish hill between my neighborhood and the lake. I look up and I see the triangular object make a small circle, come a little lower and then I see it start to hurdle towards the sky at a fast rate, and the longish one reappears from behind the hill no more fire, and ascending at break neck speed and when it gets a little higher, I saw it literally shoot something at the other object and then a very loud bang and the triangular one was no longer visible. The longish one started to what looked like search the sky. It was going north, then south, then east and west, Very quickly, almost like a hummingbird when it goes side to side. Then the object disappeared and I suppose its departure broke the sound barrier immediately because I heard that sonic boom when the barrier is broken. Anyways, like I said. This seems ludicrous, and after my many years of watching the skies, I finally saw what seemed like two E.T.s duking it out. The thing I find interesting about this sighting though, is that the objects were not glowing eerily like most UFO sightings refer to. It makes the sighting almost that much more "real" if you know what I mean.

Thank you to all above witnesses for their reports.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website:

http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International:

http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

This reference: Report to Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research as above. With thanks to Mr. Vike for permission to post to this website.

UFOCAT PRN NONE

North America Canada, British Columbia

Westbank Latitude 49-50-00 N, Longitude 119-38-00 W (D-M-S)

Kelowna Latitude 49-53-00 N, Longitude 119-29-00 W

Okanagan Lake Latitude 49-45-00 N, Longitude 119-44-00 W

Reference: http://geonames.nrcan.gc.ca/index_e.php

---------------------------------------

EDIT> This is one of the list of sightings from 2000-2009 on this page:

http://www.waterufo.net/nodate.php?date=2000_2009

I have read each and every one and found it well worth the time :)

Edited by Paxus

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Space Commander Travis

• Paxus

• Pauly Dangerously

• booNyzarC

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Lighthouse. :P

I love these kind of stories, they're such a challenge to those who insist on rational explanations. Perhaps there's something in our water (iodine, say) that's coveted throughout the galaxy to the extent that they come to fight over it? Who can say.

The ammount of water-related sightings is incredible - makes me wonder if all ET activity here (if there is such a thing :P ) is related to water.

Also makes me wonder about the on-Earth bases theories.....

The fighting is an odd one because you seldomly hear it. The other odd thing about this particular case is that the one that seems to be flaming and going into the water, only to return shooting at the othe one, is described as cylindrical and with wings... Could this be a secret military craft?

Whatever it was it wounds like it would have been one hell of a spectacle to watch!

Edited by Paxus

Great thread Paxus! It seems just like a dream I had once. Except in my dream, there were two UFOs fightings and they were of the same type. They both looked like a cylinder smashed into a rectangular type shape. Kinda like a drinking flask without the top.

The ammount of water-related sightings is incredible - makes me wonder if all ET activity here (if there is such a thing :P ) is related to water.

Also makes me wonder about the on-Earth bases theories.....

The fighting is an odd one because you seldomly hear it. The other odd thing about this particular case is that the one that seems to be flaming and going into the water, only to return shooting at the othe one, is described as cylindrical and with wings... Could this be a secret military craft?

Whatever it was it wounds like it would have been one hell of a spectacle to watch!

I had never heard of USOs until I started checking out UM a couple of years ago. Ironically, I heard of USOs from a different source, can't remember what it was now but apprently, Puerto Rico is a hotspot.

...and the longish one starts to hurtle towards earth on fire making a deep sound, kind of like a nuclear generator bass kind of sound...

These stories are pretty funny, but this part really caight my attention. Like a Nuclear Generator Bass kind of sound...spend much time around Nuclear Generators does he?

A Nuclear Generator Bass does sound rather Spinal Tap. or Disaster Area, for Douglas Adams fans.

** Who i find are also a Metallica tribute band. Life imitating art.

I find this very interesting as this is kinda in my neighborhood. Kelowna is only about a 100 miles from me. Lake Okanogan has had some strange activity in the past so this does not surprise me. Also, back in the 80's some time, there was a rancher who found a hole in his field. It was a huge hole that looked like a giant cookie cutter just punched a cookie right out of the ground. There was no dirt anywhere near the hole and no tire tracks in or out. The grass around the hole was totally undisterbed and it was really strange. Personally I have seen many strange things in the night and day sky but never around water. There have been lots of stories about USO's latly though so maybe there are under ocean bases we don't know about?- Good story and I would be interested in more accounts of USO's, I think I will just cruise the net for a while and see what i come up with.

Rocketgirl B)