Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

J.Assange Threatens To Name Arab Leaders

Persia

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raptor Witness

• The Silver Thong

• Col. Kurtz

• BlindMessiah

I repeat, bad government must be ripped out by the roots and left to wither in the sun. The sooner the better. It will save U.S. billions in money that could be better spent educating students on how the empire fell.

I'm not so sure that's a good idea and may be taking it too far.

If those Arab Leaders are genuinely helping America to help stop terrorism, it would put their lives in danger. Because the Islamic terrorists will try to kill them.

So if that is what they're actually doing, then Assange is a real jerk for releasing the data.

If that's what they're doing.

I don't know for certain.

This really isn't that new to anyone. It's been implied for some time that should anything happen to him his "insurance" file will be unlocked. He just vocalized one of more powerful secrets that are in it.

Is it insurance, or blackmail?

I'm not so sure that's a good idea and may be taking it too far.

If those Arab Leaders are genuinely helping America to help stop terrorism, it would put their lives in danger. Because the Islamic terrorists will try to kill them.

So if that is what they're actually doing, then Assange is a real jerk for releasing the data.

If that's what they're doing.

I don't know for certain.

I think it's probably more sinister then that. I think the links might be pertaining to 9/11 and CIA involvement.

hmm... I wonder if "arab leaders with cia ties" will be more damaging to the US than to the arabs.

Assange/wikileaks...

Starting to wonder if they are getting carried away with their own self-righteousness' regarding the high-level

international stuff.

I doubt they can appreciate all the ramifications of what they are doing. What are they trying to achieve?

Do they believe these leaks will change the nature of geopolitics? A lot of problems are being created by this

indulgent, provocative, naive leaking while they maintain a kind of blameless, 'we didnt start it' posture.

They probably already have blood on their hands.

So the CIA back and favour certain regimes. And so do the Chinese, the French, Brits, Brazilians, South Africans.

So what? Geopolitics is a bad, duplicitous business. Do wikileaks feel they have just opened our eyes to this reality?

Are they hoping we throw in the towel and revert to romantic, edwardian gentlemans values, in the war against AQ

and monitoring countries like Iran and NK?

Edited by Esk

Assange/wikileaks...

Starting to wonder if they are getting carried away with their own self-righteousness' regarding the high-level

international stuff.

I doubt they can appreciate all the ramifications of what they are doing. What are they trying to achieve?

Do they believe these leaks will change the nature of geopolitics? A lot of problems are being created by this

indulgent, provocative, naive leaking while they maintain a kind of blameless, 'we didnt start it' posture.

So the CIA back and favour certain regimes. And so do the Chinese, the French, Brits, Brazilians, South Africans.

So what? Geopolitics is a bad, duplicitous business. Do wikileaks feel they have just opened our eyes to this reality?

Are they hoping we throw in the towel and revert to romantic, edwardian gentlemans values, in the war against AQ

:tu:

Assange/wikileaks...

international stuff.

Wikileaks has no blood on there hands yet, not even the US can produce any info on that. So no.

Assange self-righteous maybe a bit but the alphabet mini government of the US takes the cake.

"So the CIA back and favour certain regimes. And so do the Chinese, the French, Brits, Brazilians, South Africans."

None of those nations are threatening to charge Assange with espionage. If he does leak anything on his death or his charge of leaking government illegal doings it will most cerianly be in his best interest to hurt the US the most. If he has such material and he has his poison pill in place the US right now is on it's heels and if we see the US back down we know Assange wasn't bluffing.

On a side note. Members of the US government and media have already called for him to be killed "illegally" that in itself is criminal and those that call or insight violence or murder of a man yet not charged of let alone convicted of such should be in a courtroom themselves defending disgusting and violent statements that condone murder.

Edited by The Silver Thong

... On a side note. Members of the US government and media have already called for him to be killed "illegally" that in itself is criminal and those that call or insight violence or murder of a man yet not charged of let alone convicted of such should be in a courtroom themselves defending disgusting and violent statements that condone murder.

They would only respond that they were postulating ideas and didn't actually mean anything by it.

I do that sort of thing. "You could kill the thing in order to remove it as an obstacle" is only an option of thought.

But not really an option when it comes down to it.

Of course, anyone wanting to make the US look suspect in the world's eyes only needs to do that for these vociferous wonder-children who lost awareness for where they were when they said such things. Even without such statements, anyone could 'off him' just to further push the US's world reputation that much more into the gutter.

They would only respond that they were postulating ideas and didn't actually mean anything by it.

I do that sort of thing. "You could kill the thing in order to remove it as an obstacle" is only an option of thought.

But not really an option when it comes down to it.

Of course, anyone wanting to make the US look suspect in the world's eyes only needs to do that for these vociferous wonder-children who lost awareness for where they were when they said such things. Even without such statements, anyone could 'off him' just to further push the US's world reputation that much more into the gutter.

If you go on national t.v. and openly ask for someones murder you are treading on iffy ground. So say what you will on the net but saying one would assassinate the president or ask someone to do so may expect a visit right. Asking to break the law to commit murder is a crime. If not prove me wrong, no don't..... I don't want to see you in crap.

If you think it took Assange to make the US look suspect I say you have been on a very long vacation in a deep jungle somewhere. If the US was innocent then there should be nothing to worry about right :ph34r: seems you are worried, why?

I think this is more about him losing his 15 min of fame and sliding into back pages of the world. He is an egomaniac that needs to be in the spotlight,,,when the ''hype'' is over and people have long forgotten about julian assange, he`ll still be defending himself against rape charges.He`ll never have a moments peace again for the rest of his life.

Yes, threatening CIA assets is a brilliant way of ensuring that you don't accidentally fall off a bridge.

I think this is more about him losing his 15 min of fame and sliding into back pages of the world. He is an egomaniac that needs to be in the spotlight,,,when the ''hype'' is over and people have long forgotten about julian assange, he`ll still be defending himself against rape charges.He`ll never have a moments peace again for the rest of his life.

Except the "rape" charges are hardley "rape" as we know it. He didn't force himself onto anyone and noone is saying he did.

You don't kill a myth. That's essentially what he's saying. "Make me a myth, I dare you."

People are always looking for a hero. If you combine a myth with a hero, you get a god.

Edited by Raptor Witness

You don't kill a myth. That's essentially what he's saying. "Make me a myth, I dare you."

People are always looking for a hero. If you combine a myth with a hero, you get a god.

You mean a martyr? I don't think Assange has designs to becomes a martyr.

You mean a martyr? I don't think Assange has designs to becomes a martyr.

The difference between a mythological hero and a martyr is power. The mythological hero is not killed as you would a normal man. Only a greater hero can kill him. If Assange is who I think he is, or one of his followers; he has the status quo not only in his sights, but in his grip as well.

The name "Julian" is a derivative of Jovian, as in Jupiter. His surname I'm still researching, but the general consensus is "turn over," or "hand over" .... something along those lines. He comes from a land "down under." He has been given authority and power over "mighty men." His birthday is interesting, 7/3/1971, or figuratively three 777's, symbolic of perfection and ultimate luck.

I also suspect this guy watched Star Trek .... a lot. :lol::yes:

WikiLeaks was founded in 2006.That year, Assange wrote two essays setting out the philosophy behind WikiLeaks: "To radically shift regime behavior we must think clearly and boldly for if we have learned anything, it is that regimes do not want to be changed. We must think beyond those who have gone before us and discover technological changes that embolden us with ways to act in which our forebears could not." In his blog he wrote, "the more secretive or unjust an organisation[sic] is, the more leaks induce fear and paranoia in its leadership and planning coterie.... Since unjust systems, by their nature induce opponents, and in many places barely have the upper hand, mass leaking leaves them exquisitely vulnerable to those who seek to replace them with more open forms of governance." [source]

Who could blame him for playing his cards? You have high level polititions calling for his murder.

Except the "rape" charges are hardley "rape" as we know it. He didn't force himself onto anyone and noone is saying he did.

It dosnt matter if its true or not ,he`ll never be able to shake that stigma of being accused of the crime.

Look at ben rothlesberger of the steelers,,he`s been acused of it twice and kobe brayant accused of it..now some will say that was a case of a gold digger trying to extort money.But alot like myself will say i bet he did it and he`s buying their silence,,those are just 2 examples of '' being accused'' and never living it down. :tu:

Julian Assange has set the ultimate dead man's switch: Arrest or kill him and thousands of files will be automatically released, including documents that out CIA-backed Arabs.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/julian-assange-threatens-to-name-arab-leaders-with-cia-ties-2010-12#ixzz19hg8qGfw

How do we know all those documents are true/real ? Honestly, how do we know that everything that wikileaks put out there is true.

It dosnt matter if its true or not ,he`ll never be able to shake that stigma of being accused of the crime.

Look at ben rothlesberger of the steelers,,he`s been acused of it twice and kobe brayant accused of it..now some will say that was a case of a gold digger trying to extort money.But alot like myself will say i bet he did it and he`s buying their silence,,those are just 2 examples of '' being accused'' and never living it down. :tu:

J. Edgar Hoover made a living off of this sort of thing. It's how he kept his job.

Those who are educated enough to be curious what the U.S. government has been up to, won't care about what so far, amounts to every day womanizing, and these are the thinkers who will be writing about the real story.

The very people who are afraid of Assange, are saying what you say, which makes it all the more clear ... why what he is presenting is so important.

Imaginary motives, created for the purpose of silencing the underlying real story, won't prevent it from steam rolling over the status quo.

Edited by Raptor Witness

He was accused of not wearing a condom. The charge isn't even rape but "sex by surprise." He wasn't even charged with this until months after the supposed offense when the two women met up and found out he had two timed them. One of the women wrote an article about getting back at your ex through rape charges.

How do we know all those documents are true/real ? Honestly, how do we know that everything that wikileaks put out there is true.

It's not. There have been some leaks that were false. They're only releasing US intelligence files. That doesn't mean US intelligence is always correct.