Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Auction offers a chance to join Ghost Hunters

Saru

UFC's "Fight for the Troops" is holding a charity auction to win a spot on one of the investigations conducted by Jason and Grant of TAPS on Syfy's Ghost Hunters.

Ever wondered what it'd be like to hunt ghosts in the world's most haunted places? Here's your chance. Bid now for the opportunity to join the cast of Syfy's hit series “Ghost Hunters” on a hunt to capture paranormal activity. The winning bidder will join the Ghost Hunters crew for a complete paranormal investigation. You'll even be issued your own set of gear for the investigation – digital audio recorder, EMF gauge, and handheld video camera – and be schooled in the art of ghost hunting from the country's preeminent paranormal team! The lucky bidder will have to step carefully through the corridors of tragic history as they collect evidence of the paranormal, side by side with the experts in the field. Jason, Grant, Steve, Tango, Adam, and Amy will be there, and the high bidder will get a shift with every team before the sun comes up. The Ghost Hunters work all night, and so will you. This package includes airfare and accommodations.

(airfare included for US travel only)

The current bid is quite steep already with 22 days to go.

View Link

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sakari

• Prab

• Saru

• Karlis

Top Posters In This Topic

UFC's "Fight for the Troops" is holding a charity auction to win a spot on one of the investigations conducted by Jason and Grant of TAPS on Syfy's Ghost Hunters.

The current bid is quite steep already with 22 days to go.

View Link

Imo the current bid of $3,000 (which includes air-fare from within the USA ) is reasonably "low" as yet -- for people who are real keen ghost hunters at heart.With some 22 days to go, my guess is that the top bid will be well over $15,000.

Anybody care to put forward their thoughts as to what the top bid will finally be? Also, keep in mind that this auction is in aid of charity. :tu:

If its for charity then its good,,,

" EMF gauge " sounds seriously out of sense because why will ghosts produce Electro Magnetic Fields??

If you keep the EMF gauge at one place for too long you will get some readings this is because every electronic instrument produces EMF and we are surrounded by them and in the old buildings there are so many electrical wires here and there which causes the EMF gauge to go crazy especially near walls which mostly contains concealed network of wires within,,

If its for charity then its good,,,

" EMF gauge " sounds seriously out of sense because why will ghosts produce Electro Magnetic Fields??

If you keep the EMF gauge at one place for too long you will get some readings this is because every electronic instrument produces EMF and we are surrounded by them and in the old buildings there are so many electrical wires here and there which causes the EMF gauge to go crazy especially near walls which mostly contains concealed network of wires within,,

You want to see something really wild, hold an EMF detector up to one of those new curly bulbs!!

This auction seems like a lot of fun. It's too bad I don't have enough money to make

a realistic bid.

• 2 months later...

This would be awesome. And to the people who think they are fake, you obviously need to do some research. Myopic zeal is an ugly thing.

Not sure what UFC has to do with ghost hunting, but eh...ok.

I know , and I liked the UFC.....:blush:

This would be awesome. And to the people who think they are fake, you obviously need to do some research. Myopic zeal is an ugly thing.

Show me they are not fake , I will show you they are....One for one...( at least this money is going to charity )

• 7 months later...

I guess they need cast members bad, since they are leaving the show disgruntled.

I know , and I liked the UFC.....:blush:

The UFC? Geez, while we are on the subject of fake... :blink:

Edited by Mike G

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah the EMF detector went crazy and then I did a little research on this and found this-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VS5ogZxoZ2Y&feature=related

Must be ghosts in those light bulbs....wait did U hear that look over there it's the spirit of Thomas Edison...

For a chance to hang out with Steve?! I'm there! :wub: