Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Magikman

A Question for our Australian Members

4 posts in this topic

Dowdy or Mr. X,

Please click on the link provided below and tell me if you remember this event. Its to an article from the FORTEAN TIMES magazine several years ago. What I would like to know is if any definitive conclusion was ever printed about the drawings origin. I just happened to come across a mention of it again, and it stirred my interest. I remember the article when it first appeared I think about 3 years ago. I don't have a lot of time to spend on it now myself(too busy collecting disinformation about Lori's "credible researchers" ;)  and was curious if either one of you had any current information. Any feedback would be appreciated.

http://www.forteantimes.com/artic/115/sdays.html

MAGIKMAN :D

I remember that picture. It was on the news here.

Sorry i can't tell you much information on it but i think that site has all the information about it.

That just goes to show that the Nazca lines and animals weren't alien made...Mr-X.

and i'm not sure, but i think it's not there anymore. I think all the dust from the Australian desert covered it up. What a shame  :(

magikman,

Yes i do remember seeing it on T.V. and remember that an old Aboriginal man said that it had always been there and that it appears when it wants to be seen. Who knows  (Aboriginal stuff). It would of taken someone a long time to do that. And without being seen. Way to hard to do at night so when could they have done it.

magikman have you seen a similar piece of artwork, i think in England of Orion the hunter. I think they may be connected in some way.

Dowdy i didnt know that you were from the great Oz. Dowdy i dont think they were alien made but believe that Demigods taught them how to do it and for a purpose. Where these Demigods came from i do not know. I will start new thread soon on Nazca lines.

Its pretty weird that two countries and two different cultures that are so far away from eachother, had or have the same interest in artwork so to say. Do you think one day these cultures were connected. The elders of South America believed that once Australia and America were connected and the land was called turtle Island until a great natural disaster split the great land in two. Something i read. Magikman i am only open to that one.

"Who knows" x

so so sore index finger and thumb that is

X

Dowdy & Mr. X,

I thank both of you for your replies. Not suprisingly it was easy to predict what your responses would be. Dowdy with a bit more of a sensible approach, only offering what information he was sure about without further investigation. What took me a little by surprise was his actually equating this event to the discussion about the Nazca lines. Mr. X on the other hand immediately appears to find a more mysterious explanation, and attempts to compare this drawing with others in England, totally overlooking the critical data offered in the report. Locating the correct answer wasn't really all that difficult, here's a couple links that uncover the mystery;

http://www.theage.com.au/daily/990201/breaking/917835256.html

http://www.rense.com/ufo2/maree.htm

Your speculation was totally wrong Mr. X, as it appears the indigenous Aborigines of the area were thoroughly disgusted and insulted by the drawing. I could find no reports of any Aborigine tribe or individual staking claim to it, quite the opposite in fact. Also, theres no reason why this drawing would have to be done in the middle of the night, the area it was found in was out in the middle of nowhere, completely out of sight of just about anybody. I'm curious as to how you came by your information. Then again, it does add credence to my claim that many 'myths' are perpetuated as 'truth' when real facts are ignored or overlooked. Has a lesson been learned here? I wonder. Constantly. :-/

MAGIKMAN