Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Romania's witches forced to pay income tax

Persia

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Persia

• rice

• Order66

• d e v i c e

Superstitions are no laughing matter in Romania — the land of the medieval ruler who inspired the "Dracula" tale — and have been part of its culture for centuries.

There are still vampires in charge, but now they drain the economy instead :hmm:

I'm surprised that the woman in the picture didn't get torched or stoned, like in other countries. maybe she shouldn't have told people she was a witch and probably wouldn't have to pay taxes. but if she is proud of it, she should keep fighting for what she believes in!

The politicians just can't stand to see people earning a buck without being able to take some of it. The witches should put a curse on them.

From the article:

"That's along with fortune tellers, and bizarrely driving instructors, although they weren't at the protest."

Ah. Driving instructors. The darkest of the occult arts...

Edited by Tiggs

From the article:

"That's along with fortune tellers, and bizarrely driving instructors, although they weren't at the protest."

Ah. Driving instructors. The darkest of the occult arts...

I agree with you totally, anyone who teaches people, especially teenagers, to drive, has to be impelled by dark malevolent forces.:cry:

"I agree with you totally, anyone who teaches people, especially teenagers, to drive, has to be impelled by dark malevolent forces." That may be the best forum post I have seen in a while, thanks for making my day!

eye of newt and bats in flight, i compell you to take a right. boiling cauldron smoke makes hot, this is where you should stop. but always buckle up :rofl:

There are still vampires in charge, but now they drain the economy instead :hmm:

Well said. :)

• 1 month later...