Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ever seen "I know what I saw ?

Mr.Hyde

:alien:I know what I saw it's on now on the History channel check it out !

Edited by CALLmeUFON

It was a Good Show, bottom line though ,a show.

Also good show of late was a little disclosure from the gov,About the C.O.G.

"The Continuum of Government" and all the sub Teams involved in this countrys After the Fact Big-Bada-Boom! :wacko:

post-68971-0-71728400-1294350873_thumb.j

• 2 years later...

Yes, I am aware this is going back a few years, but, I caught this show this morning and saw some of it again for only the second time. This put some faces to the people, government officias, pilots,and others, who had serious experiences with things they could not explain or identify, There was some information I missed or did not catch from the first go around, including the former head of the U.S. military at Bentwaters when the by now famous sightings occurred. He was asked to comment about the Bentwaters ufo report, but said he could "neither confirm or deny" the report of the incidents and sightings. Why????? Just another example of the U.S. government/militarys' reply to anything related to ufo's I am afraid. I also caught the Iranian military pilot who came in contact with a ufo in 1976, and the Japan airline incident over Anchorage Alaska from I believe it was around 198o or thereabouts.

Edited by Spacenut56
  • Like 1

It's a quality documentary. What's your favourite case?

for me, it would be all of them. It was just great seeing these people recant their experience in front of the National Press Club and to be open to talk and followup about what happened. :yes:

It was just great seeing these people recant their experience in front of the National Press Club ...

I do not think that word means what you think it means.

• Like 5

If these people "know what they saw" why do they call it UFOs?

you can see something without being able to identify it

They can all talk til the probe falls out of their butts as far as I care....... I WANT REAL PROOF.... not opinions and BS stories.

• Like 1

They can all talk til the probe falls out of their butts as far as I care....... I WANT REAL PROOF.... not opinions and BS stories.

yet you will swallow any explanation that doesnt involve ET , with or without proof, right?

yet you will swallow any explanation that doesnt involve ET , with or without proof, right?

Never.

But if the claim is exraordinary, like ET is, I will require evidence that matches the claim.

Edited by DBunker

Never.

But if the claim is exraordinary, like ET is, I will require evidence that matches the claim.

maybe in your mind you follow a process but it is not apparent with your posting im afraid.

• Like 1

maybe in your mind you follow a process but it is not apparent with your posting im afraid.

Someone is looking for a nit-picking orgy, again. :tsu:

"Good enough for me!"

Someone is looking for a nit-picking orgy, again. :tsu:

should I even bother to ask? oh well why not, can you show the nitpicking? unlikely me thinks

"Good enough for me!"

couldnt let the second swipe slide, the audacity amazes me.

should I even bother to ask? oh well why not, can you show the nitpicking? unlikely me thinks

I know you love this little moment... after me ignoring the hell out of you in the past. :lol:

I know you love this little moment... after me ignoring the hell out of you in the past. :lol:

again what happens in your mind is not quite reality im afraid...but do carry on :no:

again what happens in your mind is not quite reality im afraid...but do carry on :no:

Sorry, but that was all..... hope you didnt get too aroused? :innocent:

If these people "know what they saw" why do they call it UFOs?

Then we need another acronym. How about AUFO (Alien Unidentified Flying Object).

• Like 2

Sorry, but that was all..... hope you didnt get too aroused? :innocent:

like I said, go back into hiding and wait for a better opportunity...... :st

like I said, go back into hiding and wait for a better opportunity...... :st

As you might have figured out by now, Im not here for your amusement.... But for mine.

That, and I thought it would be a good place to look for people with really credible abduction stories.

I know what I saw. I just don't know what it was.

exactly that was my point.

• Like 1

As you might have figured out by now, Im not here for your amusement.... But for mine.

That, and I thought it would be a good place to look for people with really credible abduction stories.

again contradicting yourself plenty DB. First you state you hate stories and its real proof you want....then you say this.....comical at best.....so if you are not trying to amuse I would stop now if I was you.

• Like 1